Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rage quit my shitty job tonight

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
I feel so relieved and happy, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I couldn't have lasted another 3 weeks in the bullshit notice period anyway. The place was a joke, machines fucking up, never fixed properly despite repeated engineer visits costing thousands of ££££ a week sometimes. But I was getting blamed for "not being fast enough" by the new old cunt ignorant manager. I got 3 warnings for bullshit reasons, I knew I'd be fired soon then so I gave my notice in on Monday. I was basically putting jars of birdfood in boxes for minimum wage for 3 years, it's all I could fucking get after trying for ages and ending up NEET since 2006. I was being treated like shit, no woman wanted me even if I lied about my job, let alone that pathetic bollocks.

I ended up flipping out and throwing boxes and walked out, plus some annoying teenage Paki was trying to provoke me too, fucking shit job, bunch of mugs can rot there! I'm just done with everything, I'll go on unemployment for 6 months at least and chillax, no rush to end up in another hellhole. It's not as if I have a family to support or ever will.

very cool brocel

Based!
I hope you will find something better in the future.
Enjoy your 6 months comfymaxxing.:feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice:

enjoy and good luck brah

a lot of jobs are becoming unbearable right now, bosses feel confident telling you what injection to get and when, and other bullshit

very cool brocel
Thanks, no regrets.
Based!
I hope you will find something better in the future.
Enjoy your 6 months comfymaxxing.:feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice:
I can't get any worse, except meat processing and like hell if I'd do that! [tried it before]

enjoy and good luck brah

a lot of jobs are becoming unbearable right now, bosses feel confident telling you what injection to get and when, and other bullshit

It's disgraceful how you're treated if you're not one of the popular chads, managers or ass lickers in most places.

Good. Work sucks already, even more if it's unfullfilling.

next time you quit your job, make sure to show your middle finger to your boss and coworkers.

If I need to wagecuck I would do something with as little contact to other people as possible - like pizza driver

It's disgraceful how you're treated if you're not one of the popular chads, managers or ass lickers in most places.
Or foid

im bout to do the same shit since they're bringing the mask mandate back even though EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN OUR BUILDING IS VACCINATED

Enjoy your 6 months of neet life, godspeed.

I feel so relieved and happy, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I couldn't have lasted another 3 weeks in the bullshit notice period anyway. The place was a joke, machines fucking up, never fixed properly despite repeated engineer visits costing thousands of ££££ a week sometimes. But I was getting blamed for "not being fast enough" by the new old cunt ignorant manager. I got 3 warnings for bullshit reasons, I knew I'd be fired soon then so I gave my notice in on Monday. I was basically putting jars of birdfood in boxes for minimum wage for 3 years, it's all I could fucking get after trying for ages and ending up NEET since 2006. I was being treated like shit, no woman wanted me even if I lied about my job, let alone that pathetic bollocks.

I ended up flipping out and throwing boxes and walked out, plus some annoying teenage Paki was trying to provoke me too, fucking shit job, bunch of mugs can rot there! I'm just done with everything, I'll go on unemployment for 6 months at least and chillax, no rush to end up in another hellhole. It's not as if I have a family to support or ever will.

that’s the kind of energy we need to attack society with. Good shit brocel

Well done buddy, good job on standing up for yourself. And tell that annoying asian kid to fuck off as well. Then crack open a beer and enjoy.

Man. I wish i had your immense balls. I fucking hate my job, its literally driving me crazy. I WISH i could send them all to fucking hell.
But i think im way too autistic to get a different job. Im so fucking afraid of ending up as a homeless person.

I did, I texted a few also saying what I thought of them. But then the manager texted me and said he'll call the police if I keep messaging staff members!

Absolutely fucking based.

You did the right thing brocel :feelsautistic: Working with horrible people with an asshole boss is the worst. Good luck