Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rage fuel on steroids experience

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Proof that no one cares about me not even a fucking atom/shred.

I walked past a group of whores/normies that were out on a party whatever. I saw them and instantly crossed the road in front of them angrily saying fucking bitch fucking slut fucking whore. I checked to see if they even. Looked at me , they didn’t. They didn’t notice me at all. They were too busy having fun talking and laughing together. I tried to make them hear me , I didn’t shout but I said it in a normal talking voice.

nobody cares about us

Proof that no one cares about me not even a fucking atom/shred.

I walked past a group of whores/normies that were out on a party whatever. I saw them and instantly crossed the road in front of them angrily saying fucking bitch fucking slut fucking whore. I checked to see if they even. Looked at me , they didn’t. They didn’t notice me at all. They were too busy having fun talking and laughing together. I tried to make them hear me , I didn’t shout but I said it in a normal talking voice.
why should they care? Just a crazy idiot that pass them...If they have enough from you they will leave or fight you.

They don't know we exist in the first place. They remember it when som1 go ER and next hour they already forgot about us

I checked to see if they even. Looked at me , they didn’t. They didn’t notice me at all.
What race are you and how tall are you? How good/bad is your face?

They don't know we exist in the first place. They remember it when som1 go ER and next hour they already forgot about us
We are ghosts being punished in purgatory .:feelsrope::feelsrope: