Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rage fuel for manlets and framecel. Also lmao if these 6/10 white guys post on r/redpill then no wonder advice works for them

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

He is basically saying girls like guys who can make them feel little and lead them. They like guys that are better then them in everyway including looks and intellect and strength.

Jfl at being a man, we gotta work so hard and be better then women in every way (which is not hard). What’s disheartening is that when we achieve that goal, a guy who is better then us still sweeps her off her feet because he is better then our improved version and better then the girl.Therefore not only do we have to be better then the girl, we have to better then all the guys in her vicinity aswell.

Being a male is a constant uphill battle. It would be more bareable if we got gfs/sex through our self improvement journey. Buts it’s absolutely disheartening to work so hard for years and get no reward in return and see the girl get taken by chad who was already genetically better then us and didn’t have to put in any effort in him .

Then normies tell us “you gotta improve even more!” Like fuck off normies. It’s just too much now.

What if I'm smaller than her but can still lift her over my head?

What if I'm smaller than her but can still lift her over my head?

Then she will choose a guy bigger then you who can also lift her over his head. Girls want their cake and eat it too.

Thats why foids are inferior to us

Then she will choose a guy bigger then you who can also lift her over his head. Girls want their cake and eat it too.

Yes, yes. There's plenty of strong men. Anyone can make themselves stronger, but not many can make themselves taller. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back