Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Radical eugenics and the extermination of ugly people.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness
Reason must overwhelm people's survival instincts. A terminally ill patient in intense pain must have his survival instincts ignored. as this can be considered a state of insanity.

If a person in an unbearable state insists on continuing to live, he or she must be considered clinically insane.

The main policy of the state today should be to exterminate lives that are not worth living, ignoring the insanity of the victims.

The cult of life and suffering must be suppressed to the point of cultural extinction

I can't stand looking at an ugly person's face, the feeling I have is one of deep melancholy, anguish, despair I do not accept that they live, it is a humiliating life, a degrading life, a life of total destruction of a being, it is a fate much worse than death.
This seems cruel but it is the greatest act of kindness of all, life has no value at all, the most we can do is cover up its uselessness with inventions created on top of what already had no value, empty sophistries, ,useless existences, the greatest cruelty in this world is to force an unbearable existence that never needed to happen.

Are the true radicals those who advocate the end of all suffering, cutting it off at the root, or those who advocate a life of constant emptiness, flagellation and scourge, rot and degradation? As is the case with so many sub-humans in this world

true suffering can only end when foids stop bringing new life into this world

The main policy of the state today should be to exterminate lives that are not worth living, ignoring the insanity of the victims.
the problem is that many life are "worth living" BECAUSE other are not. If chad enjoy it is bc we are the bottom of the barrel making him the top.
Many people profit from low paid slaves.
And it is crazy to ask to kill incels without their consent. I would gladly be euthanasied but I guess as long as an incel doesn't breed there is no point to kill him if he just want to go on

Eugenics are cucked unless it is to fix diseases in future offspring. The rest is just foidworshipping.

instead of killing incels how about they give us free surgeries :feelsUgh: Most people here could become MTN with surgery

instead of killing incels how about they give us free surgeries :feelsUgh: Most people here could become MTN with surgery
Dude, you've already suffered an several injury to your brain from spending so many years in solitude

Reason must overwhelm people's survival instincts. A terminally ill patient in intense pain must have his survival instincts ignored. as this can be considered a state of insanity.

If a person in an unbearable state insists on continuing to live, he or she must be considered clinically insane.

The cult of life and suffering must be suppressed to the point of cultural extinction

I can't stand looking at an ugly person's face, the feeling I have is one of deep melancholy, anguish, despair I do not accept that they live, it is a humiliating life, a degrading life, a life of total destruction of a being, it is a fate much worse than death.
This seems cruel but it is the greatest act of kindness of all, life has no value at all, the most we can do is cover up its uselessness with inventions created on top of what already had no value, empty sophistries, ,useless existences, the greatest cruelty in this world is to force an unbearable existence that never needed to happen.

Are the true radicals those who advocate the end of all suffering, cutting it off at the root, or those who advocate a life of constant emptiness, flagellation and scourge, rot and degradation? As is the case with so many sub-humans in this world

I want to exterminate undesireable before I die.

Attachments

• faggotgook.JPG
    faggotgook.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 4
  • FatBitch.jpg
    FatBitch.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 4
  • rednecks.jpg
    rednecks.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 4