Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Radfems celebrate the death of a 10 year old boy

They want all unattractive males dead

You should see the radfem side of x if you want to hate humanity even more. I hate how the laws in the west protect these subhumans, because they deserve to be physically beaten

Do they think they're being clever with that? it doesn't have same ring to it or roll off your tongue at all.
Foids are the gypsies of genders. All they can do is steal

She should be lead to a pool of acid.

Everytime a Woman dies I also celebrate like I won the lottery.

I called one of these retards out on twitter awhile ago for being spineless soulless vermin and got insta blocked. It needs to be illegal for women to use the Internet

OK radfem I'm gooning to your period cramps in the meantime

We need more Alek Minassians. I genuinely believe women deserve painful deaths. (In gta)

Radical feminists will intentionally get pregnant to abort their babies, drive men to suicide via emotional torture but somehow we're the monsters.

This is why we should not treat them as humans. They want war, give it to them.

I Need stupid whores need to stop appropriating incel lingo.

"moid"... women shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 16
"Radfems" are the result of foids getting rejected by chad and taking it on little boys who were murdered.

"Radfems" are the result of foids getting rejected by chad and taking it on little boys who were murdered.
100% like above

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back