Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racist whitecel gets thrown 20 feet Into McDonalds kitchen by Tyrone

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
-
It's really over for whitecels

Most women would still pick the beta white dude.

guy looks like he sucks cock. went to the barber salon and asked for the gayest hair style possible.

:feelstastyman: White man tries to go against Tyrones superior genes :feelsmega:

I would just rope if I were mogged that badly

He really threw this nigga yooooooooo lmaoooooooooooooo

YOOOOO LOLOLOL

L17Znau.jpg

twink gets thrown by big black cock

and this is why we are not cucks like crackers jfl
context?

he fucking did a big show throw

I guess white man can jump.

I need another link

It seems fake tbh.

The nigger heightmogged, framemogged, and racemogged him, why would that pathetic SFcel even try. I truly think whites are so racist they'll take a beating just to call out a (physically superior) black man.

The nigger heightmogged, framemogged, and racemogged him, why would that pathetic SFcel even try. I truly think whites are so racist they'll take a beating just to call out a (physically superior) black man.

>black guy
>racemogging white dude

Que????
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

He might as well called him a nigger because the outcome would be the same either way.
Don't know why white people hesitate so much on calling a nigger a nigger, yo ass is going to get beat all the same for thinking it.

Is that eunuch Justin Bieber? Same voice,same hair,same height, same stupid.

Lol he was about to say nigger , changed it to black guys

The women manager even mogged his ass, das a damn shame

That feel hella good, as someone who worked in fast food, i always wanted to do this. Most of the obnoxious pricks are usually 50 year old white dude or soccee moms

Femoids will support violence against racists but at the same time they practice far more extreme genetic racism against us.

Fake. He propped himself up like a wrestler does.

It's so funny how here in Brazil eating at Mcdonald's is considered to be something classy. People will wear their best clothes to go eat at that place. But in the USA only the lowest of the low seems to eat at fast food joints. The dichotomy here is beyond humorous.

O U T M O G G E D

Satisfying to watch.

It's so funny how here in Brazil eating at Mcdonald's is considered to be something classy. People will wear their best clothes to go eat at that place. But in the USA only the lowest of the low seems to eat at fast food joints. The dichotomy here is beyond humorous.

A lot of normies seem to eat McDonalds too. But just not every day, every once in a while. But not sure if it's the same elsewhere in the country. Same with Walmart, people aren't automatically trashy rednecks who go there, it's just the stereotype, really it's a wide variety of types of people.