Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racist people treat me better than normies do

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
There are people on this forum that say they want all niggers to die and things like that, but the craziest thing is that they still treat me better then normies do, lmaoo

You're making the assumption that this forum isn't infested with normies.

Yep, normies are just vile.

You're making the assumption that this forum isn't infested with normies.
Ig you're right.

The ones that I'm pretty certain aren't normies still treat me better tho, even if they are racist asf

Ig you're right.

The ones that I'm pretty certain aren't normies still treat me better tho, even if they are racist asf
Its a joke blackie. I believe we are equal in the eyes of god but not in this life. Thats all. Im muslim, dont know the christian take but i heard in Christianity if you beat your slave so hard and he dies after a day from hitting him its aleight which is very based. Blackie dont you miss when you were a slave and you had a master choose you to be a breeeder for your smarts

Its a joke blackie. I believe we are equal in the eyes of god but not in this life. Thats all. Im muslim, dont know the christian take but i heard in Christianity if you beat your slave so hard and he dies after a day from hitting him its aleight which is very based. Blackie dont you miss when you were a slave and you had a master choose you to be a breeeder for your smarts
Ik that a lot of it are jokes but I'm talking about the ones who aren't joking about their hatred

How do normies treat you irl?

Normies are very racist, they're just more socially aware and not autistic enough to sperg random race related stuff publicly

Ik that a lot of it are jokes but I'm talking about the ones who aren't joking about their hatred
I think i also have hatred to black people but not in the sense of hurting every black person but what i hate is the thug bullshit blacks partake in which seems to be a part of them when they are not put in check (slavery). Like african blacks are some of the most educated, well spoken people i met in real life and they pronounce their words correctly

There are people on this forum that say they want all niggers to die and things like that, but the craziest thing is that they still treat me better then normies do, lmaoo
Are you a nigger?
Some niggers are based. There is always an exception. They can stay here. The rest must go to Africa.

How do normies treat you irl?
They cower in fear of me (only really in white neighborhoods) I've been followed around in stores because of my race.

People yank their children closer to them because they think I'm gonna snatch them.

I get looks of disgust by normies.

Women clutch their purse when I walk near them.

I doubt an inkwell on here would treat me this bad irl

They laugh at me behind my back due to the way I look.

I hate normies

Last edited:
I think i also have hatred to black people but not in the sense of hurting every black person but what i hate is the thug bullshit blacks partake in which seems to be a part of them when they are not put in check (slavery). Like african blacks are some of the most educated, well spoken people i met in real life and they pronounce their words correctly
Yeah I hate black culture in the west.

I hate it even more that all blacks are put into a box with them.

Everyone irl assumes I'm just some thug because of this stupid black culture.

I HATE IT

52420%20-%20SoyBooru.gif

Are you a nigger?
Some niggers are based. There is always an exception. They can stay here. The rest must go to Africa.
Yes I am half black and half white but I don't look white at all.

I still have a lot of nigga features along with nigga hair.

michael jackson afro GIF

I had a afro like this before I got dreadlocks

Yeah I hate black culture in the west.

I hate it even more that all blacks are put into a box with them.

Everyone irl assumes I'm just some thug because of this stupid black culture.

I HATE IT
Wait you dont thug shake, missed opportunity.
I like the old black man in a barbershop aesthetic, kinda wholesome not the crackhead one but the only one in the hood that is married. You know thay guy

ironically, normies are the ones that will get "mad" and try defending blacks if someone outright says Nigger.

They will try to gaslight you into thinking they are a BLM supporter or some shit like that, only to cower in fear at the sight of a black man passing them.

michael jackson afro GIF

Im arab and i have an afro, i will become a dreadhead

Normies live good lives, they do not need to be racist. There are some "incels" here, that I would not name, that would rather spare a white normie (only because they are white) over a black incel.

Wait you dont thug shake, missed opportunity.
I like the old black man in a barbershop aesthetic, kinda wholesome not the crackhead one but the only one in the hood that is married. You know thay guy
Yeah.

I know some hood niggas due to my dad being raised in the hood so I meet some people he used to hang around.

Thankfully my dad isn't a criminal or anything

michael jackson afro GIF

At least you see yourself as a nigga. That's a realistic view. I respect that.
I prefer this to half-Asians who calling themselves white nationalists.
I just read something about that. There are weird things out there.
Race mixing doesn't go anywhere nice.

Normies are racist but they're just not self aware enough to realize it.

Normies are fake snakes, honest people like on here are very rare

you dont make pro nigger posts

I like negresses, niggers not so much. The only negro male I interacted with for more than a minute was a Tyrone named Coffee (I tried to not burst in laughter when I first heard his name) and he was an asshole.

Anyhow I'm glad that all the neo Nazis here are more accepting than normies. The outside world is fucking brutal.

At least you see yourself as a nigga. That's a realistic view. I respect that.
I prefer this to half-Asians who calling themselves white nationalists.
I just read something about that. There are weird things out there.
Race mixing doesn't go anywhere nice.
Amen, race mixing should be illegal, i do believe we are equal in the eyes of god but man the idea of a white or black person being my equal is gay since am better. Dont know how to feel towards race traitors

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back