Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Racist people are very intelligent and cunning

If white people are stupid then why they conquered world and created entire modern world with it's technology ?

Answer ?

Simple

Yakub magic

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
@SocialzERo

Obv theres a misconception about racism and analyzed patterns by certain races / groups of people.

Im a racist if i say that black people (especially from Africa) have in general lower iq and are more prone to commit crime?

Im a racist if i say that southern europeans are way less intelligent than nordic europeans?

Racism is hating other races just because they exist. Most of the people arent racist, they just analyze patterns from other individuals.

What a low IQ post. Race isn't a concept invented by white people. Race is a biological fact.

Is this really true ?
HELL YEAH i mean, look at southern european countries and then look at nordic european countries. Neetbux there is higher than minimum ( and sometimes medium) wage on southern europoor countries. Things there just work and theres a lot less corruption.

I’ve seen my curry relatives speak like this too; it’s like all their delusional nationalism and living away from home causes them to forget that the average pajeet borders on mental retardation.

Here’s a pretty brutal racepill on curry IQ: 2003 IQ data of new Indian American immigrants (this was back when America was still receiving the tippity-top percentile of ‘jeets thanks to selective immigration) placed the average IQ of these curries at 112. JUST CONTROLLING FOR URBANIZATON puts white IQ in the same range (hovering about 112):

It’s also worth mentioning that the curry intelligence test was administered to kids, and that the heritability of IQ increases with age, indicating that a full-grown curry is probably below 112 IQ. But yeah, literal cream of the crop curroids are just as (or less) smart as regular old city-dwelling whites. Brutal shit

If white people are stupid then why they conquered world and created entire modern world with it's technology ?

Answer ?

Simple

Yakub magic

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
@SocialzERo
Trvke tbh :bigbrain:

Racist = Realist :feelsthink:

I’ve seen my curry relatives speak like this too; it’s like all their delusional nationalism and living away from home causes them to forget that the average pajeet borders on mental retardation.

Here’s a pretty brutal racepill on curry IQ: 2003 IQ data of new Indian American immigrants (this was back when America was still receiving the tippity-top percentile of ‘jeets thanks to selective immigration) placed the average IQ of these curries at 112. JUST CONTROLLING FOR URBANIZATON puts white IQ in the same range (hovering about 112):
View attachment 1281406
View attachment 1281407

It’s also worth mentioning that the curry intelligence test was administered to kids, and that the heritability of IQ increases with age, indicating that a full-grown curry is probably below 112 IQ. But yeah, literal cream of the crop curroids are just as (or less) smart as regular old city-dwelling whites. Brutal shit
Hai eye que superia God incarnate Tamils vs ordinary white man

currys are less than human

It's more like the bell curve meme. Racists can be low-IQ or high-IQ, while midwits are SJWs.

Obv theres a misconception about racism and analyzed patterns by certain races / groups of people.

Im a racist if i say that black people (especially from Africa) have in general lower iq and are more prone to commit crime?

Im a racist if i say that southern europeans are way less intelligent than nordic europeans?

Racism is hating other races just because they exist. Most of the people arent racist, they just analyze patterns from other individuals.
Is this really true ?
It is, yeah

But he did somewhat over exaggerate it:

Fo4ar4ewdep11

world-map-average-iq-by-country.jpeg

Basically, the more "continental" Meds as I say like Italians & Spanish who are closer to NW Euros are better off than the Portuguese & Greeks.

I am begging r/aznidentity to go one day without crying about wypipo. Can they do it? Is it possible? Are wypipo the main characters of humanity?

Racism is needed sometimes

Answer ?

Simple

Yakub magic

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
@SocialzERo
Whites are so overwhelmingly superior to other races, it almost comes off like a cruel joke. Even a white-passing sand monkey like me feels inferioirty, so I can only imagin how much worse it must be for chinks and pajeets

Whites are so overwhelmingly superior to other races, it almost comes off like a cruel joke. Even a white-passing sand monkey like me feels inferioirty, so I can only imagin how much worse it must be for chinks and pajeets
Yakub magic

Racism is just a natural conclusion. We have made a hierarchy out of everything in this world, even in the supposedly holy places of equity like justice. Why would race be an exemption. Being a racist does not necessitate blanket hatred. Race is a collective ideal not a singular identity that can be pinned on anyone in particular.