Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racist, Misogynist, Murderer Tinder Experiment

• Thread starter RippedRichandIncel
  • Start date
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
- 40 swipes, current matches

Hello all,

I'm conducting another tinder experiment:

This time the focus will be on the conversations and NOT on the matches alone

One of the largest criticisms last time was that there was not enough discussion of the crimes, or that they merely matched without reading the description.

With that in mind, here is the current profile:

OK, so, should I make changes to it? if so, what do you reccomend.

Also, how should i message my matches, i'm taking requests

the problem with this experiments is, that those femoids think you are joking in your bio

EDIT: or didnt read bio at all

The murderer part sounds fake as fuark. They'll see it as a joke.

"I once killed a man" would have sounded more believable.

Ok, how can I rephrase it so that it seems less like a joke?

that is a clear shortcoming.
well everything that is real crime wont work, i suggest doing a really arrogant bio (something like: only interested in attractive girls, no fat or black woman)

"I once killed a man" would have sounded more believable.

Are you sure? That sounds a little more tongue and cheek.
How about:

"I once murdered a woman, I hope you can look past this" ?

Well for instance, remove it from your bio. Appear as a friendly guy, then once matched, talk about how you've actually killed people before, etc. But make it believable. If they still wanna meet you despite you being a murderer, then it could be the next atomic blackpill. Srs. Try it.

change your name to something scandinavian and write that you've been in prison for rape and murder on a minor

suggest bio (in better english mine is broken):

6ft2, love sports, party, hookups

no interested in: black, fat (add more adjectives here) woman

What area are you swiping in?

suggest bio (in better english mine is broken):

6ft2, love sports, party, hookups

no interested in: black, fat (add more adjectives here) woman
change fat and black to something more harsh like: No pigs, no nigs

Well for instance, remove it from your bio. Appear as a friendly guy, then once matched, talk about how you've actually killed people before, etc. But make it believable. If they still wanna meet you despite you being a murderer, then it could be the next atomic blackpill. Srs. Try it.
OK, ok I'm liking this idea.

I feel I ought to have *something* in the bio though. Maybe not an explicit reference to murder, but a sentence that makes them ask "what did you do?"

Something like:

"I've done some pretty shitty things in my life, I hope you're ok with them"

That's the problem I'm trying to resolve: making the bio read as flat as possible

Thereafter, it's a matter of using the conversations to tell them I'm not joking, and showing the results of that clear confrontation

OK, ok I'm liking this idea.

I feel I ought to have *something* in the bio though. Maybe not an explicit reference to murder, but a sentence that makes them ask "what did you do?"

Something like:

"I've done some pretty shitty things in my life, I hope you're ok with them"
Thanks haha. And yes, that's better. By not explicitly mentioning your crime, it will be taken more seriously.

Are you sure? That sounds a little more tongue and cheek.
How about:

Idk I think it sounds just real enough and if you put it confidently like that as if you're proud of it they might be even more attracted. We know women get wet for hot violent felons, see Meeks.

change your name to something scandinavian and write that you've been in prison for rape and murder on a minor
Lol why Scandinavian.

Thanks haha. And yes, that's better. By not explicitly mentioning your crime, it will be taken more seriously.

Ok, I think I'll change it to:

"I've done some pretty shitty things in my life, you better be ok with them"

the problem with this experiments is, that those femoids think you are joking in your bio

EDIT: or didnt read bio at all
This.

Also, just because a cunt gives you a number doesn't mean it's real or she wants to fuck. It's time consuming, but it doesn't destroy my soul until I see girls sending nudes or videos stating how badly they want you, like Invisible has.

Idk I think it sounds just real enough and if you put it confidently like that as if you're proud of it they might be even more attracted. We know women get wet for hot violent felons, see Meeks.

Lol why Scandinavian.
because american would go for 100 years to prison for that

Kek. Even better. That sets the tone quite well.

Ok, here's the NEW profile

It's got a line about wanting something serious, so people can't pass it off as wanting hookups

Plus a bit of believable racism and misogyny

because american would go for 100 years to prison for that
Ohh, I get the joke now. Because here even pedophile child rapist murderers get off with a few year sentence. Pretty funny.

It's got a line about wanting something serious, so people can't pass it off as wanting hookups

Instead of no kikes, black and Indian, just simplify it by saying "I don't date outside my race." Considering it's what femoids say in order not to appear racist, kek.

change blacks to niggers and swipe as many black women as possible and as if you can call them niggers and if they're up to master-slave roleplay

Instead of no kikes, black and Indian, just simplify it by saying "I don't date outside my race." Considering it's what femoids say in order not to appear racist, kek.
Lmao that's fucking funny. My only thought is maybe that doesn't appear racist enough to the average normie who doesn't get the joke? At least this way, they understand the comment is racist. Going subtle, though funnier to me, is probably less effective. Thoughts?

change blacks to niggers and swipe as many black women as possible and as if you can call them niggers and if they're up to master-slave roleplay
I'm tempted to, however, the last time I used niggers my account got banned within a day. I should probably save the nigger calling to the actual chats, that way I can stay off a ban

Lmao that's fucking funny. My only thought is maybe that doesn't appear racist enough to the average normie who doesn't get the joke? At least this way, they understand the comment is racist. Going subtle, though funnier to me, is probably less effective. Thoughts?
Kek. Well, if you don't want to be subtly racist, then just go with one group of people. Or two. I opt for "No Asians and Indians allowed." It's a win/win, because Asians and Indians are self-hating bitches who would be crushed if a Chad wouldn't want them. Giga kek.

You do know that most of the women will think it's some sort of a joke, right? Lots of people's bio is one big joke.

You do know that most of the women will think it's some sort of a joke, right? Lots of people's bio is one big joke.
Then it shall be the goal of the messages to ensure they know I'm not joking.

lol you don't think this is also obvious bait?

Nobody would admit to something this extreme when trying to get laid, a guy who actually murdered a woman, or even beat a woman would hide it.

Femoids will think you are doing some shitty jokes. A psycho killer generally don't realize he is a psycho or the killing he is doing is wrong. To make it more realistic, you could say something like you did jail time because you beat the shit out of your ex gf and you still don't regret it.

Kek. Well, if you don't want to be subtly racist, then just go with one group of people. Or two. I opt for "No Asians and Indians allowed." It's a win/win, because Asians and Indians are self-hating bitches who would be crushed if a Chad wouldn't want them. Giga kek.

Yup, THIS^^^

They will see it as a joke. Say something more like you have aids.. or a sex offender.

I'd do it so you're a murderer but you did your time already.

Also make the first pic something that's just text like "READ DESCRIPTION" first.

Just a thought.

Does seem a bit obvious fake

just wanted to let u know ur expirements are life fuel and blackpills.

imagine being scared for your life but you just need that cock