Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism vs preference

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
When femoids reject men because they are not white the normies will call it preference eventhough its as bad a segregation in my eyes.  Hypocrisy at its finest

You're a disgusting pig if you prefer a skinny girl though!

Normies are a joke.

any female who uses the word “preference” is 100% a nazi.

All ethnic femoids are Nazis.

Incels wanting a virgin girl is misogyny, but chad choking them is sexually free

Krispinwah said:
any female who uses the word “preference” is 100% a nazi.
i agree with you

VincentVanCope said:

Normies are a joke.

Protestant Christians started to segregate people based on race. The whole race thing isn't a big deal in Catholic countries.

If a woman rejects you for ethnicity, then it's racist.

Robinxyz said:
Protestant Christians started to segregate people based on race. The whole race thing isn't a big deal in Catholic countries.
Nor in Orthodox ones. Proof that Northern Europeans are the scum of Earth.

Wettinghose said:
When femoids reject men because they are not white the normies will call it preference eventhough its as bad a segregation in my eyes. Hypocrisy at its finest

Lmao you all are kind of delusional. For both men and femoids you can see some races as generally desirable and some as not. It sucks for you ethniks, but to a lot of people dark skin is repulsive or super hot.

Still, bluepilled cucks will say it's preference if it's a femoid and racist if it's a man. Literally seen this firsthand.

I have a preference for biological girls, no trannies.

ropecel said:
Lmao you all are kind of delusional. For both men and femoids you can see some races as generally desirable and some as not. It sucks for you ethniks, but to a lot of people dark skin is repulsive or super hot.

Still, bluepilled cucks will say it's preference if it's a femoid and racist if it's a man. Literally seen this firsthand.

Indian men are least desired and black women are least desired. All black women can still find love/get laid. Barely any indian men can, very rare.

Don't want to make this *completely* out of race, but in general, if you make fun of indians, people laugh and agree. Make fun of a black, and people act like you killed someone.  :'(

The same double standard applies here, just so happens that those two are the least desirable of the genders.

Zielony4 said:
ropecel said:
Indian men are least desired and black women are least desired. All black women can still find love/get laid. Barely any indian men can, very rare.
Don't want to make this *completely* out of race, but in general, if you make fun of indians, people laugh and agree. Make fun of a black, and people act like you killed someone. :'(
The same double standard applies here, just so happens that those two are the least desirable of the genders.

I totally agree with you man. The problem is women 100% prioritize looks, hence Indian men being least desirable. Men are at least somewhat forgiving and prioritize personality and intelligence with looks. If men were as shallow as women, curry girls would be just as fucked as curry men.

women don't reject you because of your race but because of your ugliness

and non-whites are just more ugly than whites

Akarin said:
women don't reject you because of your race but because of your ugliness

and non-whites are just more ugly than whites

Could not had said it better myslef. Ethnic groups proportionally tends to be less attractive on average than whites. In short this could appear as racism if a lot 
Percentage wise are rejected, but I think rarely any women reject men base on ethnicity alone. I would fuck a sexy women even if she was green

VincentVanCope said:

Wrong, you're a disgusting pig if you have ANY preference. All women are equally beautiful, don't you know? If you don't want to fuck ALL of them, you're scum.

13k said:
i love how i know u are white just from this post.

its true that non whites are genetic trashes and uglier than whites but there is more to it.

race also is a sign of status, leads to a lotta stereotypes in people's mind. white people are seen as more high trust people, while others are labeled as thug, curry prolly smells, muslim and prolly a wife beater etc etc.

and A LOT of women DO write you off based on your race if you are black/indian.

what u said is no different than a 6'3'' person saying, women dont care about height at all. or normies "its not about ur looks, personality is all that matters" bluepilled as fuck.

it's still because of ugliness, not race

indians are repulsive, blacks look like monkeys

I'm white but I don't see a woman who would choose me over the guy on left

2FED7B1900000578-3391143-image-a-66_1452295226897.jpg

even if she says she doesnt date asians

Race doesn't matter. Looks are everything.

You get good looking whites, blacks, rices, curries, and everything else. Maybe not in the same percentage. But ultimately a female object will not really care much about race, specifically.

I'm mixed but have no desire for dark skins but I like lightskins, idk how that works man

Race matters, and looks too. But if race didn't matter, I would be able to get a female of my own race, but I CANNOT! "Muh Preferences" when applied to ethnic females is merely a code word for choosing the 6'3 blond hair blue eyed Chad, or the 8 foot long Tyrone. It is racism is disguise.

Therefore... racial preferences need to be abolished, along with race-mixing.

i used to think it was racism then i realised that's just a cope. if they're racist, just move on.

also most non-whites are actually better looking than modern whites.

Its over for us ethnics, in particular the brown ones.
GG

Sexual preference isn't necessarily racist.

Robinxyz said:

It's nonsense. I will never feel close to normal niggers or snow niggers as a sandnigger. Racism has roots in our primitive instincts. It has been always existed.

ironcrusher38 said:
It's nonsense. I will never feel close to normal niggers or snow niggers as a sandnigger. Racism has roots in our primitive instincts. It has been always existed.

You don't look at all like a towel head

UncannyValley said:
You don't look at all like a towel head

I look Middle Eastern-mediterranian mix. Towel heads are Arabs. They are real owner of sandnigger term, but I use it too.

Idk about that OP, having sexual preferences doesn't equate to racism.

jackbud said:
Idk about that OP, having sexual preferences doesn't equate to racism.

lol of course you don’t mind “preferences” considering you’re white and it benefits you.

if you had to experience your women constantly shitting on you and every male of your race and hiding their blatant racism with the excuse of it being a “preference” you would have a different opinion on it.

Krispinwah said:
lol of course you don’t mind “preferences” considering you’re white and it benefits you.

if you had to experience your women constantly shitting on you and every male of your race and hiding their blatant racism with the excuse of it being a “preference” you would have a different opinion on it.

I prefer white girls. Does that mean I think every other woman is inferior? No, I hate all women.