Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism is really stupid tbh

D

dementus

Banned
-
Hating innocent people is stupid as fuck.

Now someone that is dangerous and can kill you, usually that be a nigger. I can agree that Racism justified in that case.

Last edited:
@Reclusemaxxer alt

@Reclusemaxxer alt
Probably yeah

And no, racism is not "muh bad" it means you can detect patterns in the way a group of people behave on average.

White people aren't racist enough and it's a big problem

dementus —> demetrius

To be racist is to simply acknowledge that different groups of humans are different, unequal, and antagonistic towards one another.

@DarkStar :feelshmm:
And no, racism is not "muh bad" it means you can detect patterns in the way a group of people behave on average.
Racism=common sense

Nowadays, you're a racist if you're not willingly supporting infinite shitskin migration. It's just a meaningless epithet like "stormfrontcel" that gets thrown around, mods should honestly be monitoring users who complain about "racism" since it possibly means they're an infiltrator

The only "racism" here I'm against, would be any "Just be White, Just be Black, Just be rice, etc." stuff since it would invalidate others experiences.
To be racist is to simply acknowledge that different groups of humans are different, unequal, and antagonistic towards one another.

This

In fact, look at this:

2zzK6H9

Whites have the lowest collective group identity in the US

Racism is just a subform of tribalism

This

In fact, look at this:

View attachment 1208676

Whites have the lowest collective group identity in the US
Yeah it's a joke. Ask an average person "Which race do you think is the most racist?" And at least 80% will say "white people", even though it's the opposite of reality. Brainwashed by the electric jew.

Racism is just a subform of tribalism
Nothing wrong with that imo.
Yeah it's a joke. Ask an average person "Which race do you think is the most racist?" And at least 80% will say "white people", even though it's the opposite of reality. Brainwashed by the electric jew.
Yeah it pisses me off so much, we're the least racist if anything.
Whites need to assert in-group preference ASAP. Until then, their subjugation at the hands of lesser races will continue.
:yes:

total oxymoron

“racism is stupid”

“racism is justified in some cases”

I only support racism if it doesnt involve white worship

dnr soy GrAYlien infiltrator

Its not whites who have a genocidal hatred of other races it's a certain group of people who it's illegal to criticise where I live
When their puppet Trump takes over they will be live streaming or pay per viewing the mass murder of their enemies

Left right whatever

This is true.

In the United States, ask anyone: "of all race groups, which one is the least prone to tribalism?" Anyone honest would answer: "white people."

Due to a liberal, middle-class suburban background, it took me years (and many unbearable interactions with Leftists and people I thought were my "friends" who accused me all sorts of things just for constructively expressing disagreement with them) to fully understand this and the fact that Leftists who excuse all racism to other groups from black people as "defensive," (or, "not to be compared to racism from white people because this is a "false equivalency"") while simultaneously falsely accusing white people of "racism" purely for thinking or talking in a way potentially conflicting with political correctness and the social order, for the lying hypocrites they are. (everyone else I've known hasn't; because my upbringing was much worse than theirs thus pushing me to the understanding I have now — I wouldn't call myself "middle-class" — rather, my social environment was this.)

It's complete hypocrisy to act like white people are uniquely or solely racist to the point that white people are falsely accused of it, yet to excuse and turn a blind eye to racism when it comes from groups that aren't white. (whether this racism is to white people or another group.) It's only seen as justified by normies because of how inverted society has become over the last few decades in particular. We're clearly in a slow, drawn-out period of social collapse, and because white men have always been the backbone of this society, they are naturally demonized the most. (obviously they do not care about the working black, Mexican, etc. men too — they are also demonized, it's just that demonizing whites doesn't entail political incorrectness like demonizing non-white races would, which is why, besides being the majority, you especially see demonization of white men.)

This is exemplified well by this image you might've seen before. "A white person making a politically incorrect joke or not voting Democrat = a slippery slope to genocide!"

Also, while I'm not fond of any society or culture anywhere on earth, the United States is definitely uniquely retarded in this regard, in the present in particular. Actually it's never been worse, we all know about the developments that have led to an unprecedented increase of the influence of the modern form of Liberal-Progressivism i.e. "wokeness." Part of the reason for this is that there is the rise of a new group of black people entering the upper-class, as well as the unprecedented amount of women having more influence in the workplace and the public sphere. Of course, I disagree with Conservative Nationalists or White-Nationalists on the solutions to this development, despite the fact that much of their grievances are correct. Their mindset is idealist, just as is the mindset of the Leftists they disdain is idealist. White Nationalism is just as dumb as Black Nationalism, and for the same reasons.

Last edited:
Its not whites who have a genocidal hatred of other races it's a certain group of people who it's illegal to criticise where I live
When their puppet Trump takes over they will be live streaming or pay per viewing the mass murder of their enemies

Left right whatever
trump-green-card-diploma-stonetoss-comic_083133-768x768.png

Stfu nigger :lul:

"Writing and thinking bad"

Have you ever noticed how vehemently anti-intellectual, opposed to free thought and inquiry, and hostile to the working-class and economically disadvantaged the Liberal normies who despise us are? Hatred to thinkers and poor people is a common quality of the Left, Liberals, Conservatives, Fascists, and the religious.

"Writing and thinking bad"

Have you ever noticed how vehemently anti-intellectual, opposed to free thought and inquiry, and hostile to the working-class and economically disadvantaged the Liberal normies who despise us are? Hatred to thinkers and poor people is a common quality of the Left, Liberals, Conservatives, Fascists, and the religious.

America in general treats the poor and working classes like garbage compared to other Western nations. It goes back to those stupid trad Protestant work ethic values.

Hating innocent people is stupid as fuck.

Now someone that is dangerous and can kill you, usually that be a nigger. I can agree that Racism justified in that case.
Include criminal browns like mexicans as well tbh

Thats not the problem its not that whites arent racist enough its that they arent defending themselves im rice btw

R u white brocel

Left right whatever
it’s all fake and gay, the ones behind it are a rootless, parasitic people, the same ones who executed christ

That's the beauty of the negro, easily propagandized and too stupid to understand statistics or arguments and of course very violent: the ultimate slave/footsoldier for jews.

(not all, not all)