Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racism is justified

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
User was warned for this post.
I used to hate racism but now I agree with it and its completely justified. Us ugly inferior ethnics deserve to be oppressed by white chads. We are inferior in every way.
JFL at thinking chad ethnics experience racism. Only us ethnicel subhumans experience racism and we deserve it.
Racism is just a form of lookism.

Ugly people in general deserve to be oppressed, our lesser genes need to be bred out.

Ugly people in general deserve to be oppressed, our lesser genes need to be bred out.
Yes if I was a chad i would probably bully and laugh at incels.

Cringe.... HARD NO on this one..

Maybe we should bread them out instead.

No. If you've ever had people be racist to you IRL, it's the biggest ER fuel.

desperate-wojak-59edb22c65545.jpeg

tenor.gif

This gonna be good. By the same logic, it should be morally right to mock or ridicule disabled people, right?

Us ugly inferior ethnics deserve to be oppressed by white chads. We are inferior in every way.
JFL at thinking chad ethnics experience racism. Only us ethnicel subhumans experience racism and we deserve it.
C'mon bro...weak ass post.

How do you explain black people's athletic prowess then?

Free Suicide Pods for all incels would suffice
mocking someone isnt same as acknowledging the fact that disabled (physically and mentally) people are GENETICALLY inferior.

Mocking and making fun of them for something they can't help is just a dick move.
you cant help being a certain race though

Accepting oppression is a cope. We must fight back.

mocking someone isnt same as acknowledging the fact that disabled (physically and mentally) people are GENETICALLY inferior.

Mocking and making fun of them for something they can't help is just a dick move.
"Ugly inferior ethnics deserve to be oppressed by white chads"
The word racism has many meanings. If you are talking about in acknowledging race differences(race realism) I agree with you. Op's argument isn't that, though. Hell, I'm even for freedom of association.

If this guy was incel, the comments would be full of people calling him a poo and telling him to go back to curryland. Instead, he’s getting worshipped.
Racism is a form of lookism, ethnic chads don’t experience racism. We incels deserved to be oppressed as we are subhumans

i am not being oppressed by shit... op please kill yourself for wanting to be a LITERAL SLAVE...

Trying to wrap my head around this idiocy.

Cuck. You're just gonna sit there and passively take it in the ass. Be a hERo and sERve justice to all chads and Stacies, why do they deserve a better life than you?

Cuck. You're just gonna sit there and passively take it in the ass. Be a hERo and sERve justice to all chads and Stacies, why do they deserve a better life than you?
someone with SENSE

the word deserve is open to interpretation. Deserve in a sense that whats morally right ? maybe not

but in order of how NATURE and LIFE works, it is just how it is. Only strong survives. We dont get what we deserve but what we can. In a sense, you can make an argument that we get what we "deserve".

Sacrifice the weak.
If you are talking about being excluded from the gene pool, the halo effect, prejudice, I agree with you. It's what it's. His comment can be interpreted as a justification for aggression. Disabled people are weak, they "deserve" to die but due to morality, people tend to have empathy for the weak. People on this forum, if they are truly ugly, "deserve" loneliness and a loveless life but they don't "deserve" humiliation tho.

I used to hate racism but now I agree with it and its completely justified. Us ugly inferior ethnics deserve to be oppressed by white chads. We are inferior in every way.
Racism is just a form of lookism.

Yes if I was a chad i would probably bully and laugh at incels.

Me too. JFL at chads who don't use their full potential.

JFL I hope these are ironic troll posts, if not please kill yourself, you really shouldn't be on this site, if I was a mod I'd ban you for a few days for this shit. This shit sounds no different than when St. Tropez said in a post incels should just kill themselves off "quietly" and not go ER, and just let normies live and enjoy life. I don't like hearing this deescalation type bullshit which seems like trying to stifle thoughts of revenge.

If you really think so little of yourself and that you don't even want to get revenge, just do us all a favor (including you) and kill yourself.

Oh and there is NO SUCH THING AS "DESERVE" (Read my signature)

You fell for the ultimate trick of society to keep guys like you in check, keep you from "acting out".

Last edited:
JFL I hope these are ironic troll posts, if not please kill yourself, you really shouldn't be on this site, if I was a mod I'd ban you for a few days for this shit. This shit sounds no different than when St. Tropez said in a post incels should just kill themselves off "quietly" and not go ER, and just let normies live and enjoy life. I don't like hearing this deescalation type bullshit which seems like trying to stifle thoughts of revenge.

If you really think so little of yourself and that you don't even want to get revenge, just do us all a favor (including you) and kill yourself.
:D

the word deserve is open to interpretation. Deserve in a sense that whats morally right ? maybe not

but in order of how NATURE and LIFE works, it is just how it is. Only strong survives. We dont get what we deserve but what we can.

Literally what I mean by my signature, there is no such thing as "deserve", we only get in life what happens to come our way, or what we take by force, nobody deserves anything, that's why cuck posts like this are illogical and not objective, if you want something try to get it, and if that doesn't work and you are willing to take the risk, TAKE IT, the entire concept of "deserving" is a "deescalatory tactic" imposed socially to create "order" within society, as long as people live their lives based on the belief of "deserving" things there will be less anarchy.

People are driven by ego to think of things under the terms of "deserving X" so it works well, people are blinded by their egos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.