Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism is essentially lookism

D

dementus

Banned
-
The reason Niggers are universally hated everywhere is because of their monkey looks/behavior.

Sand niggers (islam being a primitive nigger cult is a big factor beside looks) and curries (joke of a race) are just much uglier than whites. Again lookism.

The only ethnicity whites dont seem to hate much is Asians even though the average Asian is ugly too. they are docile and dont cause trouble.

The average white is ugly too but they are smart and are needed to run the world so nobody can hate them.

I think that immigration is a hot button issue because ppl just don't like ugly people. If all those Hispanic immigrants acted the exact same, but were thin, tall and white people from Russia and Ukraine instead of mostly being fat, short and brown ppl from Mexico/South America , do you think that people would care that much about immigration?

Noitice no one in Europe gives a shit about immigrants from Ukraine? 1 million in Germany alone and no one gives a fuck.

The only ethnicity whites dont seem to hate much is Asians even though the average Asian is ugly too. they are docile and dont cause trouble.
spics also don't get the hate they deserve, they are just as if not worse than curries and niggers. I am one myself, but at least i'm civilized

spics also don't get the hate they deserve, they are just as if not worse than curries and niggers. I am one myself, but at least i'm civilized
All Chadtinos are white. All women lust after BLC

Agreed.

Most people are not racists because they study physiognomy or measure skulls or whatever the fuck. They just see a race they hate and go.... ew

All Chadtinos are white. All women lust after BLC
They are not white my dear comrade , those who are white are the pure offspring of the Europeans who conquered the lands. I am talking about the pure, cardboard-skinned, rice-eating spics. Those who steal, murder and rape for pure pleasure. They are also one of the biggest drug dealers there are. They are evil and should have been exterminated by the European conquerors 532 years ago.

I think that immigration is a hot button issue because ppl just don't like ugly people. If all those Hispanic immigrants acted the exact same, but were thin, tall and white people from Russia and Ukraine instead of mostly being fat, short and brown ppl from Mexico/South America , do you think that people would care that much about immigration?

Noitice no one in Europe gives a shit about immigrants from Ukraine? 1 million in Germany alone and no one gives a fuck.
You dont understand mate. People only hate criminal whites because of the crime they bring but they hate hispanics and latinos because of political reasons on top of crime as well:feelswhat:

This isn’t true at all if you’re in shcool or go litterly any where you’ll see
I see white people daily:

To most foid this is ugly. Even though he is avarage looking

Yeah white immigration = good/non problematic to normgroids because it doesn't change the genetics of the country unlike ethnic immigration which will make country le mutt.

You just disproved your argument bruv. For male smv It's white > latinos > blacks > asians. People are racists for actions, not looks.

You just disproved your argument bruv. For male smv It's white > latinos > blacks > asians. People are racists for actions, not looks.
Whites do hate asians they are made fun of but they don't face the same hate as blacks or lations because they don't cause as much trouble

Whites do hate asians they are made fun of but they don't face the same hate as blacks or lations because they don't cause as much trouble
Whites are usually chill with Asians tho other than a few camps haha.
But that kind of proves my point. Latinos look better than Asians but are treated worse by whites.

Didn't Zuckerberg start Facebook as an app rating the looks of women?
A fucking Jew shitting on people for how they look. :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelsclown: