Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racism in South Africa is somewhat justifiable

erenswaifu

erenswaifu

Bearer of the curse
★★★

View: https://twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/1684756335114768384?t=LBVJrY6Qf3oWi43NrFdu6Q&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/viperwave/status/1684831130120527872?t=BqMBgJgCd4AuHqPeB0vc5w&s=19

I just realised how notoriously racist white south africans are and as a black south african I can understand where they're coming from. Apartheid aside, South Africa fine under white rule. Around the early 2010's the economy started tanking because the niggers had built up a network of corruption and mismanagement, and now as a result work is scarce, the infrastructure is old and deteriorating.

Recently there was an accident on the main road that connects my hood to the nearest town which killed a lot of kids who were on their way to school, and instead of fixing the road asap they decided to refurbish? a street in my town WHICH HAD ZERO POTHOLES. I'm fucking tired of this shithole country and the niggers that run it. As much as i want to genocide the cumskins and curries, their racism is justified.

Swear to god if i ever become president some of the niggers in this country are going to wiped of the face of the earth along with

@Feminism Sucks! thoughts?

based and racepilled

Just watch this, it's a about the Chinese experiencing so much hardship trying to build infrastructure in Congo but they can't because the locals aren't co-operating.
Idc about that shithole to be honest. Zimbabweans and Mozambiques migrate here and are by far the hardest working people i know, the men build houses and do garden work while the women go door to door asking to do chores. I had a Zimbabwean math teacher in hs who was really smart and very professional. I haven't completely lost hope for my people, just that the ones who act like this and make other races think that all of us fit the stereotypes either have to be sterilized or killed.

It's cause the bantu people boyo. The sotho are good. Bantu are a savage Monster orc race

It's cause the bantu people boyo. The sotho are good. Bantu are a savage Monster orc race
The sotho are also part of the bantu. I'm guessing you meant to say the zulu's? Yeah, they have a reputation of being violent. Even so, saying things like this might make them start a civil war and then we wont be any different from the other african countries

I thought foreigners in general were hated, but I heard that from Ugandans and Nigerians not the countries you just mentioned. I get what you're feeling, even my motherland sucks (India)
They are, Zims and Mozambiques are often ridiculed for having BO. Nigerians and other immigrants get hate because natives think that it isn't fair that foreigners get blue/white collar jobs while they dont, there aren't a lot of jobs here. Niggers in office ruining their country as expected.

Swear to god if i ever become president some of the niggers in this country are going to wiped of the face of the earth along with
just let the 90 IQ ones, if there is some...

Its a damn shame because South Africa was like America.

What it needed and still needs was/is urban housing for the masses and more schools, thats all it needed because everything else was alright. South Africa has a problem of urban housing.

But now it is almost too late and South Africa is going down the drain fast. The place is now a joke , a shithole , no electrcity, no water, potholes everywhere

they really did a brilliant job of running that country into the ground, they really fucked that place up, that country is now a joke and a shithole.

Are the police and judges corrupt?

I'm sure some of them are. The police, not the judges. The judges are fine.
If you've got good judges that should strengthen good government and rule of law. What's causing all the problems then?

If you've got good judges that should strengthen good government and rule of law. What's causing all the problems then?
It's mainly government officials who are corrupt. From the municipal level to the presidential and ministerial level. They're all in on it and not of them is going to come forward as long as they benefit from it. They might have dirt on them or whatever. The current president got elected in part because he promised to get rid of corruption but he's near the end of his term and nothing changed. They've been investigating the previous leadership for a few years now and nothing significant came out of it

View: https://twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/1684756335114768384?t=LBVJrY6Qf3oWi43NrFdu6Q&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/viperwave/status/1684831130120527872?t=BqMBgJgCd4AuHqPeB0vc5w&s=19

I just realised how notoriously racist white south africans are and as a black south african I can understand where they're coming from. Apartheid aside, South Africa fine under white rule. Around the early 2010's the economy started tanking because the niggers had built up a network of corruption and mismanagement, and now as a result work is scarce, the infrastructure is old and deteriorating.

Recently there was an accident on the main road that connects my hood to the nearest town which killed a lot of kids who were on their way to school, and instead of fixing the road asap they decided to refurbish? a street in my town WHICH HAD ZERO POTHOLES. I'm fucking tired of this shithole country and the niggers that run it. As much as i want to genocide the cumskins and curries, their racism is justified.

do african negroes lust for white women the same way american negroes lust for white women?

Nigger are you from ZA?

just that the ones who act like this and make other races think that all of us fit the stereotypes either have to be sterilized or killed.
You used to sell those people as slaves to the white man and Arabs and looked how that turned out for us Europeans… you should have just slit their throats and ended their violent retarded genetic line.

Maybe if you didn't have black's constantly raping torture and killing white people, the white people wouldn't be so racist to you. I'm surprised the white people in south africa are not even more racist than they actually are with the level of violence you commit towards them.

So your a nigger?

Maybe if you didn't have black's constantly raping torture and killing white people, the white people wouldn't be so racist to you. I'm surprised the white people in south africa are not even more racist than they actually are with the level of violence you commit towards them.
We don't... we don't do that here sir

So your a nigger?
Yeah, but i got teased constantly by this girl in primary because i have thick brows. Called me curry in native whenever she saw me, i- i think she liked me, kinda(cope)

white farmers have been targeted recently but not a lot. I'm with them on that one, cumskins should go back to the Netherlands they don't belong here

Yeah, but i got teased constantly by this girl in primary because i have thick brows. Called me curry in native whenever she saw me, i- i think she liked me, kinda(cope)
Fakecel

This problem of corruption and mismanagement is certainly not unique to Africa, but I can understand if it's the problem is of greater magnitude there.

Racism is always justifiable

Why somewhat? In what cases isn't it justifiable?

South Africans whites are spoiled asf

South Africa is an complete & utter shithole

white farmers have been targeted recently but not a lot. I'm with them on that one, cumskins should go back to the Netherlands they don't belong here

"they don't belong here" :lul: They literally FOUNDED and BUILT the country and Blacks (Bantus) afterwards invaded it and claimed it theirs :lul:

i've only met one south african in my life here in burgerland. He was an immigrant and not a tourist.