Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism doesn’t exist

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

1- That's a foid

2- Racism unironically doesn't exist, it's just lookism

im pretty sure its a foid. this was the classic conquering "your wives are now our bitches"

he's grabbing her tits lol it's not a guy

I think the opposite, that tribalism and racism is deeply embedded into humans, especially in men. Its different online where no one has a face and we all speak the same language but honestly irl people with more in common culture, language, race, ethnicity etc would side together.

"Racism" only exists for ugly ethnic men.

I think the opposite, that tribalism and racism is deeply embedded into humans, especially in men. Its different online where no one has a face and we all speak the same language but honestly irl people with more in common culture, language, race, ethnicity etc would side together.
If your face has grown as it should have non one is going to be “ racist twowards you “

If your face has grown as it should have non one is going to be “ racist twowards you “
I dunno maybe when someone is really good looking, in most cases its not. My brother is white passing, im not. I face discrimination often, he never did from whites, but other ethnics were racist toward him couple of times jfl. Its fucked up.