Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism doesn’t exist pt.2 95% of blacks are just very ugly

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title :as you can see the black male asap rocky is very attractive and he’s doing photo shoots with very attractive whites , proving that no matter what color you are if you have facial development equalvalent to a white you’ll be treated just as good as them. And why is it rare to see an attractive black ? Like solar eclipse level rare something is going on with blacks genetically
IMG 7135

I actually kind of agree with this tbh

ASAP Rocky has soft and prettyboy like facial features, which is extremely rare among Negroids, considering most niggers look hypermasculine

extremely rare among Negroids
As I mentioned it’s solar eclipse level rare to see an attractive black but you see attractive whites commonly

As I mentioned it’s solar eclipse level rare to see an attractive black but you see attractive whites commonly
Erm actually Chud that's a western beauty standards and all people are beautiful

Do you know his height ? Ive heard confliciting statements, some say he is 5"8ft, others say he is 5"10ft etc.

And even then, attractive blacks are usually lighter. No truly darkskin nigger can compete against anyone.

Niggers are the only ones immune to the facepill.