Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racism as a graycel

J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
Why do graycels have to have such a fate on this site?

Why does life have to be complicated for them until they reach 500 posts?

Is this a ritual?:forcedsmile:

Didn't read are you an infiltrator?

its a blessing if you get banned if you are here you will be here forever:whitepill: which can have bad sideeffects

we like to haze graycels. it's actually cuz we care about them :heart:

greycels tend to be either fakecels/trolls/infiltrators so everyone is wary of them. plus they often make retarded threads

greycels tend to be either fakecels/trolls/infiltrators so everyone is wary of them. plus they often make retarded threads
Ranks based on number of posts is a retarded system. They should assign ranks based on post quality, not quantity, by allowing reactions to posts. That way postmaxers won't get unfairly promoted whereas people with low number but high quality posts (like myself) will.

GrAYcel moment JFL
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Ranks based on number of posts is a retarded system. They should assign ranks based on post quality, not quantity, by allowing reactions to posts. That way postmaxers won't get unfairly promoted whereas people with low number but high quality posts (like myself) will.
That's basically reddit's upvote system.

As a user, you have to balance your posts between shitposts, memes, conversations, and serious discussions. If you see the posts I've created, it's a mixture of threads about literal shit and very serious topics that everyone should be thinking about (in my humble opinion).

Many users like to "specialize" and therefore start gaining a reputation as a "postmaxxer" or "high IQ poster" or whatever.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

That's basically reddit's upvote system.

As a user, you have to balance your posts between shitposts, memes, conversations, and serious discussions. If you see the posts I've created, it's a mixture of threads about literal shit and very serious topics that everyone should be thinking about (in my humble opinion).

Many users like to "specialize" and therefore start gaining a reputation as a "postmaxxer" or "high IQ poster" or whatever.
don't turn this place to redit

Why did he banned
?

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!