Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial "preferences" by women

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Should be considered "requirements" instead.

Not really. There are requirements on being 8+, but otherwise, it doesn't really matter who or what you are, race included. Generally, people prefer partners of their own ethnicity, so it will always look like the dominant ethnic group is a requirement rather than preference, but it's just an illusion due to simple sheer numbers.

Last edited:
Off-topic but is that your real age?

Facts. Moat girls dont have race as a preference, but an implicit requirement to be white.

Facts. Moat girls dont have race as a preference, but an implicit requirement to be white.
It doesn't have to be white. Lighter skin compared to the foid will do.

That's true. I guess in that sense white is the preference, lighter than her is the requirement.

That's true. I guess in that sense white is the preference, lighter than her is the requirement.

It's weird because usually the guy is supposed to be a little tan compared to the female.

But then again you can't rely on what females say they find attractive.

Not a chance in hell from my observations.
At least one black woman said she was interested in curries but they're not interested in them because they're black or something.
Ethnic features are "exotic", AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY ON AN ETHNIC TEEHEE
You are Filipino right? You should be able to get a girl.

At least one black woman said she was interested in curries but they're not interested in them because they're black or something.

That's most likely a load of shit that black woman was lying.

That's most likely a load of shit that black woman was lying.
She was sincere. Most curries despise black women because of their skin color. That's why they always ask white women for bobs and vagene.

@Tellem-T is viewing this thread!!! SHOUTOUT BRO

IT SUCKS YOU GOT BANNED THOUGH

How tall are you both? I'm 5'7, but a lot of people heightmog me everyday.
I'm 5'6, and it's never been so over, considering my small frame too. My wrists are about 16 cm, legit girly tier.

I'm 5'6, and it's never been so over, considering my small frame too. My wrists are about 16 cm, legit girly tier.

Dude my wrist size is thin af too and so is my frame. I go to gym to cope.

The natural extension of JBW for the autists on this forum is only be white. Ethnics can and still do date and get laid plenty in the west, it's just hard as fuck online.

Dude my wrist size is thin af too and so is my frame. I go to gym to cope.
That's what i do too, and i think i'll gymcelling continuously till my 30's. Need to become as big as my genetics can afford me to be.

I would guess as many as 30% of young white women refuse to date white males in the US

I would guess as many as 30% of young white women refuse to date white males in the US

That's not as bad as the amount of asian women race traitors.

Preference is a softer word.
Imagine if they said "I require my BF to be white" rather than "It's okay for women to have preferences!!!", it would be a lot more difficult for them to defend themselves from being labeled racist in the former example.

Should be considered "requirements" instead.
Honestly someone should just make a racial tier list thread with images and everything. Make it like those fighting game tier lists with pictures and diagrams and everything and have it be a stickied blackpill.

Imagine if they said "I require my BF to be white" rather than "It's okay for women to have preferences!!!", it would be a lot more difficult for them to defend themselves from being labeled racist in the former example.
That's the thing about dealing foids. Everything they say is layered.

"female language"
orwell_on_the_decline_of_language.jpg

please circlejerk with blackpill and leave with your bbc theory trash

ur 5'2 and have a tiny penis (so do i)

JBB doesnt apply to u, but it does to all normal height and penis blacks

Rafael is high iq, I hope you ascend brocel