Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial hierarchy of women that have disdained/hated me my entire life.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I know a lot of you will say 'muh blond stacy' or white girls in general for the race of foids that have hated you the most but that wasn't the case for me. For me this is the hierarchy from hated me the most to the least. I am white just to make it clear.

-Black women (Hated me the most)
-Latina women/Native American looking women
-White women/Asian Women (tied)
-Middle Eastern/Brown women (Hated me the least)

And when I say 'hated me the least' I mean they still hated me but I feel like I was less disdained by them in their presence. I know most of you won't have enough of a sample size since you don't live in as a diverse area or didn't growing up compared to me as a newyorkcitycel who went to public school, but I have had this sample size and can definitively say that this is the order. :blackpill: And this is just foids btw, my list would be different if it were men who I have had negative interactions with.

Last edited:
No foid has given me positive reactions. on average brown foids have probably treated me the best tho.
worst probably cumskin foids or gook ones. They were uncooperative as fuck during group projects

Not been treated positively by any. Noodles and whites treated me the worst, they seem to have the most hatred towards us incels. I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of IT users are noodles or whites.

Not been treated positively by any. Noodles and whites treated me the worst, they seem to have the most hatred towards us incels. I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of IT users are noodles or whites.

Ya I found the same whites and noodles actually hated me.. Thats the difference some races of girls might not want to date you, but they aren't mean to you, don't hate you.

White women want us dead.

As an Asian dude,

White foids by far. Horrendous treatment. At times outright hostile to me when I literally did nothing to them. I do feel sorry for the few white foids that are into Asian dudes, because most Asian dudes have had the exact same experiences with white foids as me. That is to say horrendous experience, so we rarely hit on them and generally prefer noodles or other ethnic foids over them. We judge white foids based on their worst. And we have a lot of bad experiences with them. So we are racist right back to them the way they are to us.

Latinas, blacks, indian, and arab foids not as bad as white foids but overall, still reject me because of my race no doubt.

Then noodles. Which really is sad when you think about it. Something like 70+ percent of them date interracially and yet they treat me better on average than all the other races of foids.

We Asian dudes really have it the worst by far.

Last edited:
Ya I found the same whites and noodles actually hated me.. Thats the difference some races of girls might not want to date you, but they aren't mean to you, don't hate you.

White women want us dead.
White’s and noodles are our biggest enemy.

I'm white and the list for me goes curry asian latina black then white. Noodles curries and spicks look down on white manlets the most from my experience. JBW isn't a thing when you're a midget

They all want me dead

never met an east or southeast asian

For reference, I'm Latino (mestizo). I've lived in a few places in the US and have traveled around a bit, so I have good "notes" from my experiences

For me, the hierarchy from most to least disdain & hatred toward me:

1) Black women - nearly every Black foid I've come across has treated me like shit, and the "nice" ones were nice in a condescending way. Bitches from the Caribbean are especially the worst

2) Indian women - always give me dirty looks, or a terrified deer-in-headlights stare; at best, they act nervous around me

3) Jewish women - I grew up in a religious Jewish area of NY, and many families employed mestizos as help. Jewish foids have always treated me like a human-sized beast of burden that's only useful for work and ignored otherwise. Overall a very shitty people

4) My fellow spic females -- we irritate each other, they can't stand me and I can't stand them. If/when they're nice towards me, it's noticeably fake as fuck. AS they tend to be white worshipers, Hispanic women hate their spic brethren unless they thugmaxx or manage to become high earning betabuxxers

5) Southeast Asian women - kind of bitchy, and I don't see the appeal of SEAmaxxing

6) White American women - kind of cold and indifferent towards me, but I can't say I've had negative experiences other than rejections

7) East Asian women (Chinese, Korean, Japanese) - kind of neutral towards me, tbh. Never had a bad experience with them

8) White European women have been the nicest towards me, relatively speaking; unfortunately, Euro guys heightmog the fuck out of me so the competition is fierce; plus, a number of them seem to have a soft spot for Tyrones or hairy Chaddams --- two type of guys that are quite different from my appearance