Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racial double standards

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I remember back in 2012 when a white kid got jumped by 20 Asians in Chicago so he retaliated with 6 of his Asian friends and it resulted in a social media witch hunt ending with his arrest and the arrests of 6 others who were all tried as juveniles while the only Caucasian attacker got tried as an adult.

A7E7924B 8D36 42B7 A1B3 1C7A9B22E121

Where was the outrage when Dallas Watts got assaulted by a group of black and white shitlib thugs over Trayvon Martin?

Or Andrew Quade?

Also, what about the fact that hate crime laws don’t apply to whites? There was a recent case of a black man who killed a white trucker somewhere in the Pacific Northwest and got acquitted. The reason? He called him a nigger. But yet whenever a white person so much as puts bacon in a mosque, they get 30 years. Doesn’t make any sense.

Interesting

Brutal for no replies and also , This is my post #10.000

You Based
You 2. Thanks for your good posts that helped me quotemaxx

Also jfl opie will think he's getting answers about the theme of the thread when he sees the alerts

I grew up with some Asian friends, however, it was common knowledge, legit fact, that they would rarely fight fair. They were known for jumping people (I don't blame them, they were generally smaller and more vulnerable), was their racism...sure but it goes both ways. Racism, looksism, elitism etc. will always exist.

White guilt liberals, anti-male soyboys and feminazis destroyed the left :feelscry: Tradcuckerry is a low tier cope for incels, we have no representation.

The white man cucked again. What a surprise. It seems like my people become more cucked every day.

It's called White genocide.

The white man cucked again. What a surprise. It seems like my people become more cucked every day.
Its because white people never do shit. The powers at be can do anything they want to them and nothing will ever happen back.

I say we deport all niggers back to Africa..