Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial background does not play a role , when it comes to physical attraction

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Race doesn't play a role silly inkwell. Race doesn't mean a thing. It's not like wars have been fought over race. A curry and a coomskin have equal chances especially when it comes to dating.
Being white isn't a inherent advantage silly inkwell we all have the same chances at success. White people suffer and struggle more than the average black, curry, chink or abo. We are all equal in this world and we go through all the same pain and strife. YOUR RACE DOESN"T DEFINE YOU, it doesn't play a role at all. It's not like race is the first thing people see when they meet you. Silly inkwells get out of your basement and start touching grass. You'll realise that all races have equal opportunities when it comes to dating, employement etc. Stats:feelsseriously:........I know a guy......;) being black isn't a disadvantage at all just BBCmaxx you stupid inkwells. I would argue being white is harder than being black because you know we have soo many options when it comes to dating and people just use me for my skin colour, just like how tall people have trouble boarding planes. It's soo uncomfortable.

Race doesn't play a role silly inkwell. Race doesn't mean a thing. It's not like wars have been fought over race.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
A curry and a coomskin have equal chances especially when it comes to dating.
Well, I'd certainly not date any non-white women.
Being white isn't a inherent advantage silly inkwell we all have the same chances at success. White people suffer and struggle more than the average black, curry, chink or abo. We are all equal in this world and we go through all the same pain and strife. YOUR RACE DOESN"T DEFINE YOU, it doesn't play a role at all. It's not like race is the first thing people see when they meet you. Silly inkwells get out of your basement and start touching grass. You'll realise that all races have equal opportunities when it comes to dating, employement etc. Stats:feelsseriously:........I know a guy......;) being black isn't a disadvantage at all just BBCmaxx you stupid inkwells. I would argue being white is harder than being black because you know we have soo many options when it comes to dating and people just use me for my skin colour, just like how tall people have trouble boarding planes. It's soo uncomfortable.
ah okay, it was satire, my bad xD

I think JBW is toted by mostly non-whites who live in majority white countries. And if that's the case then the fault is mostly your parents. They are the ones who cucked you, not the white guys. Ofc I'm not here to tell anyone how to feel or what to think but if you're a blackcel then its probably not a problem since black women don't tend to want to date white men anyway.

Just thugmaxx bro!

Thank you! Those damn incels should take your advice and realize that it's all about being a good person and having a nice pERsonality. Make yourself presentable and hold frame. No matter your background, you WILL succeed if you just keep pushing and improving :heart:

@BlackCel_from_ZA yeah valid point but I know a guy who slays and you don't;)

Thank you! Those damn incels should take your advice and realize that it's all about being a good person and having a nice personality. Make yourself presentable and hold frame. No matter your background, you WILL succeed if you just keep pushing and improving :heart:

Work hard and you'll be rewarded eventually. Look at my favourite philanthropist, he's a billionaire now

@BlackCel_from_ZA yeah valid point but I know a guy who slays and you don't;)
I know a black that slays as well, even though he's 5`3, black and ugly he still rubs shoulders with baddies broooooooo..... he slays

Yeah cool but I know a guy who is 4'5 and gets all the baddies in my area.
We must know the same guy, at least we can attest that it's possible for anyone to get a kweennn. How do you incels say it.......it's cope if you're an incel. just go outside and touch grass

We must know the same guy, at least we can attest that it's possible for anyone to get a kweennn. How do you incels say it.......it's cope if you're an incel. just go outside and touch grass
I know a guy who went outside and touched grass. He can't stop the foids from publicly sucking his dick.

Gigacope.

I know a 4'1 balding janitor with a voice frequency of 500 hertz, 0.01 inch dick extremely narrow frame, giga autistic, heavy Indian accent, poor, shitty teeth, super fucking ugly, and he still gets all the girls bro!!

Thank you! Those damn incels should take your advice and realize that it's all about being a good person and having a nice pERsonality. Make yourself presentable and hold frame. No matter your background, you WILL succeed if you just keep pushing and improving :heart:

I know a guy who went outside and touched grass. He can't stop the foids from publicly sucking his dick.
When Normies tell you to go outside, what do they mean? What are they asking? Okay, I went outside. Now fucking what?
"Go outside! Bro, just go outside!"

Race doesn't play a role silly inkwell. Race doesn't mean a thing. It's not like wars have been fought over race. A curry and a coomskin have equal chances especially when it comes to dating.
"if you're black just thugmaxx bro, just commit crimes bro" :feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsclown: