Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Racewar happening in bongland

About time they took back their island.
Who are we kidding, they'll do fuck all

Anglos need to get their balls back & stand-up to what's going on.

I've seen tons of things over the years: Crime stats, economic reports, etc. which show non-white immigration to the cUcK has been detrimental for it.
oy vey guvner
British accents are either cool/satisfying as fuck or annoying as shit.

Raf360x360075tfafafa ca443f4786
Luv me pub, luv me footy
'Ate the EU, 'ate pakis (not racist just don't like em)

Simple as

nothing at all will happen. one half of the anglos left in britain are negro sympathising femoids, and half our men are simps whod cuck their race for foid roast beef. the remainder of the men will hardly want to lose their jobs by engaging in rioting, esp since london is a police state that follows up on everything (except for niggers and pakis committing crimes ofc).
sadly the once great anglo-saxon race is doomed to slowly die out.

nothing at all will happen. one half of the anglos left in britain are negro sympathising femoids, and half our men are simps whod cuck their race for foid roast beef. the remainder of the men will hardly want to lose their jobs by engaging in rioting, esp since london is a police state that follows up on everything (except for niggers and pakis committing crimes ofc).
sadly the once great anglo-saxon race is doomed to slowly die out.
Only if they listened to Mosley

Anglos need to get their balls back & stand-up to what's going on.

Keir Starmer will use facial recognition devices to arrest the "far right" protesters, it's over for bongs tbh

Only if they listened to Mosley
Mosley was based as fuck.

Keir Starmer will use facial recognition devices to arrest the "far right" protesters, it's over for bongs tbh
Yup, this further proves my point even more.

Very coincidental how the replacement of Anglo populations has also coincided with these new Draconian measures? :waitwhat:

Correlation doesn't equal causation, but it perhaps maybe tells us we should look closer to examine what is causing & connecting the two.
They rejected fascism because it was unbritish or something like that, now they're facing the consequences.
Should have embraced it

Though NS mogs Fascism

but when protesters numbering in the hundreds of thousands committed violent arson attacks in the name of a black criminal that was okay

Mosley was based as fuck.

Yup, this further proves my point even more.

Very coincidental how the replacement of Anglo populations has also coincided with these new Draconian measures? :waitwhat:

Correlation doesn't equal causation, but it perhaps maybe tells us we should look closer to examine what is causing & connecting the two.

Should have embraced it

Though NS mogs Fascism
Screenshot 2024 08 03 175959
, just a tidbit about the bong prime minister