Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racepillers, GTFIH!! I owe all of you a formal apology

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
(I was going to write this post as a response in @Tellem-T's thread, but figured I put enough effort into it so it deserves a separate thread. You are also one of the racepillers I am going to talk about, and I know you log in from time to time to read your notifications. Make sure to PM me, habibi.)

A couple of months ago, I hadn't swallowed the racepill either. I was sure it had nothing to do with the color of my skin I was being treated negatively, even by fellow ethnic holes.

I even spent my days on here making fun of you and everyone else who was "racepilled," because it was a stupid concept.

But then, I encountered at least one deathnik hole who treated me like shit, right after she treated the good looking, white male in front of me really well.

What made it all the more impactful, is that she was ""Islamic,"" just like I am. I expected some sort of unity between us; and thought I would be treated neutrally, since that's what our religion teaches us. No one is superior to another because of race.

But a big chunk of these western "Islamic" holes have forgotten all about it. You don't even need to be white per se, as long as you aren't Islamic, expect to be treated nicely. Forget about this if you're both brown and Islamic.

I was wrong. The racepill is real, more often than not, ethnic holes are self-hating deathnik holes. I didn't think that was the case, but alas, here I am, getting treated like shit by these so called ""Islamic"" holes, them dating good looking white males and doing everything they can to make brown Islamic males like absolute shit.

For all the deniers of the racepill, stop coping and accept it. I tried defending my kind, but all I got in return was getting it thrown right back into my face. These holes will date about anyone who isn't a sub 5 brown male or just treat non-brown sub 5 males really well.

Of course ethnic females in the west who are daily exposed to Chad and even Tyrones are not gonna treat you ethnic subhumans with respect (me included), why would these ethnic sluts consider us humans when she's exposed to the best of the best this world can offer?

If I pretend to be Islamic, can I fuck? Are there any beautiful girls in the mosques?

Of course ethnic females in the west who are daily exposed to Chad and even Tyrones are not gonna treat you ethnic subhumans with respect (me included), why would these ethnic sluts consider us humans when she's exposed to the best of the best this world can offer?
This, we are cockroaches compared to wh*te chads and tyrones

Asian women would prefer to see me dead

Any ethnic incel who isn't racepilled hasn't swallowed the blackpill yet.

Exactly this, the first thing I did when I swallowed the blackpill was swallowing the racepill....
This, we are cockroaches compared to wh*te chads and tyrones

Yes we are truly cockroaches when it comes to that.

Yea man you can be a chad but if you are ethnic your smv drops down

finally you stopped coping OP, but you haven't truly absorbed the racepill. it will take a while but when it hits, you will instantly be able to tell
wallahi the racepill is devastating
If I pretend to be Islamic, can I fuck? Are there any beautiful girls in the mosques?
white converts are massive slayers

finally you stopped coping OP, but you haven't truly absorbed the racepill. it will take a while but when it hits, you will instantly be able to tell
wallahi the racepill is devastating

white converts are massive slayers

The racepill is brutal, just be white theory is legit.

The only "Islamic" foid I knew growing up was a party roastie, don't expect much from islamic foids in the west.

Being a white Chad is life on god mode. Being a white incel is worse than being a curry though. There is nothing white women hate more than unattractive, beta, soyboy white males. They literally want us all to be beheaded by the rapefugees they love so much.

You will need to realize why we ethnics want to be white so bad. its not self-hate its just women hate us FOR OUR SKIN COLOR.

The only "Islamic" foid I knew growing up was a party roastie

Be an Islamic female and drinking alcohol at the same time... Females are indeed hypocritical creatures without any values.

Be an Islamic female and drinking alcohol at the same time... Females are indeed hypocritical creatures without any values.
Tbh she could have been atheist for all I know but she had an Islamic heritage. Being that I have one to a lighter degree aswell I'm not bothered by the drinking.

^^^^ this guy had higher SMV than all ethnics on earth put together

Wow and it only took you thousands of posts arguing nonsense to figure it out.

You're late to the party. Racepill is real.

Lmao. They try to fit in by disrespecting their own kind.

I've never been able to get the interest of ANY foreign woman and I'm white.

This is why ethnic men should only go for white women at this point (many ugly curry foids have complained about this in fact; when curry men end up with beautiful white women that is). I mean two can play at that game. While white Chad is indeed seen as the universal ideal, white 'foids at least won't be consumed by the kind of self-hate that ethnic 'foids usually are (which often translates into them leaving a perfectly good man of their own ethnicity for a white guy just because he's white) and if there is any self-hate (e.g. "white guilt") it will instead just translate into dating more non-white men.

So yes, at this point ethnic men are better off just avoiding their women. They will start to complain of course, but they caused it.

Girls are not allowed in mosque.
You can try muslimfraudding nad then pumpandump her ass easily.
Prove us wrong. Try a.tinder experiment with your own.incel face and set the.location to.somewhere in Asia.
View attachment 79449

^^^^ this guy had higher SMV than all ethnics on earth put together
Most bleakest pill to swallow.
This is why ethnic men should only go for white women at this point (many ugly curry foids have complained about this in fact; when curry men end up with beautiful white women that is). I mean two can play at that game. While white Chad is indeed seen as the universal ideal, white 'foids at least won't be consumed by the kind of self-hate that ethnic 'foids usually are (which often translates into them leaving a perfectly good man of their own ethnicity for a white guy just because he's white) and if there is any self-hate (e.g. "white guilt") it will instead just translate into dating more non-white men.

So yes, at this point ethnic men are better off just avoiding their women. They will start to complain of course, but they caused it.
Images7

Seems like Kalergi plan is going really well.

Last edited:
The racepill was the first pill i swallowed. Until you swallow the racepill, you were never blackpilled in the first place.