Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Racepill X Heightpill (in Downtown)

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
This is the first time I've heard of a South Asian female who is that tall. She is on par with the Dutch females who can be around that height as well. Good genetics. I thought my brother's wife was tall for a Pakistani female at 5 foot 10 but compared to the woman you saw, she isn't that tall either.
I also saw one sand/curry foid who was 6' in high school before.

I presume the said foid who was like 6'4 was likely a northern Indian with high Brahmin admixture

HologasSupplier

HologasSupplier

Banned
-
5d 20h 52m
fakecel tallfag cunt

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
64d 6h 0m
I also saw one sand/curry foid who was 6' in high school before.

I presume the said foid who was like 6'4 was likely a northern Indian with high Brahmin admixture
I have seen MENA women who were 6 feet or even 6 feet 1 once, but never taller than that and they are very rare.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
I have seen MENA women who were 6 feet or even 6 feet 1 once, but never taller than that and they are very rare.
Even seeing some 6' plus woman is something out of the blue.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
lucky piece of shit whos 6'2 and complaining and yes im mad
6'2 is just high end average of white males and I had to wear special bball shoes to get that.

HologasSupplier

HologasSupplier

Banned
-
5d 20h 52m
6'2 is just high end average of white males and I had to wear special bball shoes to get that.
exactly. youre still lucky as shit. 5'11-6 ft is average for white men depending on your location so youre still a lucky motherfucker even if youre 6ft and 6'2 in boots. it never began for me though. but thats alright. maybe in the next life. dont think i wont go out without breaking steven paddocks record though or atleast attempting to break it.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
exactly. youre still lucky as shit. 5'11-6 ft is average for white men depending on your location so youre still a lucky motherfucker even if youre 6ft and 6'2 in boots. it never began for me though. but thats alright. maybe in the next life. dont think i wont go out without breaking steven paddocks record though or atleast attempting to break it.
Don't forget I am also a southern chink (with lightskin) and Northern chinks tend to be a couple inches taller than Southern chinks on average

HologasSupplier

HologasSupplier

Banned
-
5d 20h 52m
Don't forget I am also a southern chink (with lightskin) and Northern chinks tend to be a couple inches taller than Southern chinks on average
i used to look down on these mass kahooters but now i admire and respect them

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
@SadBoy888 thoughts?

SadBoy888

SadBoy888

Victim of NT/Heightpill
4d 10h 42m
@SadBoy888 thoughts?
I saw a lightskin curry foid 6'4 (decent face and proportions) at the train station going to school sometimes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I think she mogs the tallest riceman in my class( peple call him yao ming). North india brahmin are the biggest moggers she mogged all the curroes and ricemen in the crowd to oblivion :shock::shock::shock:. This implies the existence of her 6'8 brother :chad::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
I saw a lightskin curry foid 6'4 (decent face and proportions) at the train station going to school sometimes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I think she mogs the tallest riceman in my class( peple call him yao ming). North india brahmin are the biggest moggers she mogged all the curroes and ricemen in the crowd to oblivion :shock::shock::shock:. This implies the existence of her 6'8 brother :chad::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Fuckkk.....

She's gonna toss me around and every male shorter than her too.

D

depressedblackcel

Veteran
★★★★
6d 3h 53m
I noticed something. White people are tall on average but for black people its different its like one is short then one is just 6'3+, theres no in-between like 6'0.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
I noticed something. White people are tall on average but for black people its different its like one is short then one is just 6'3+, theres no in-between like 6'0.
So far the only blacks I see slaying are the tall ones since everyone else look more or less the same only the taller ones can succeed just like chinks