Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Racepill] White people and Kayaking pill

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Have u gone kayaking?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So I went Kayaking today. The area I went Kayaking is 60% ethnic and 40% white.

But when I went for the kayaking service. 90-95% white. Like why so many whites like kayaking?

And now I understand that this is another race pill. Most ethnics are too poor/lazy/low energy/ILow IQ to do kayaking. This is a new racepill I found out. It is very brutal.

Ethnics can't afford to kayak. They just don't have the $hekels nor energy levels. Just another very brutal race pill.

B71BC0F5 B5D9 4467 A41E E3153E0916A5

Proof

90% of these elaborate sports are only done by cumskins. Hiking is also huhwhite only.

90% of these elaborate sports are only done by cumskins. Hiking is also huhwhite only.
Big truth, I have gone hiking a dozen plus times. And yeah even in nonwhite majority areas, you see mostly whites. Ethnics aren't meant for outdoors. :feelsrope:
@tehgymcel420 @Broly @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Diocel @FamilyGuy1999 thought? @Zer0/∞

But when I went for the kayaking service. 90-95% white. Like why so many whites like kayaking?

And now I understand that this is another race pill. Most ethnics are too poor/lazy/low energy/ILow IQ to do kayaking. This is a new racepill I found out. It is very brutal.

Ethnics can't afford to kayak. They just don't have the $hekels nor energy levels. Just another very brutal race pill.

View attachment 501986
Proof

View attachment 501986
Proof
middle school field trip

Buy I grew up in a nig area so there were few whites

Yeah cumskins have more $hekelbuxx than ethnics because they're good shabbos goys

middle school field trip

Buy I grew up in a nig area so there were few whites
Did you notice that Kayaking requires a lot of upper body strength which whites have most of. It's no wonder it is white dominated tbh.
Yeah cumskins have more $hekelbuxx than ethnics because they're good shabbos goys
Even curries who have lots of $hekels in the USA, don't do outdoor sports. Curry DNA is not meant for sports.

I've never seen a kayak in my life

I've never seen a kayak in my life
Over, you need try it. Try it in a fast going river ideally after gymcelling for a few years. You will get good fun out of it.

I live in an area with a lot of kayaking and yeah it’s 90% white at least. And most of them are liberal cucks and lesbians. I don’t do it.

Big truth, I have gone hiking a dozen plus times. And yeah even in nonwhite majority areas, you see mostly whites. Ethnics aren't meant for outdoors. :feelsrope:
@tehgymcel420 @Broly @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Diocel @FamilyGuy1999 thought? @Zer0/∞
Cumskins love adventuring and exploring, it's probably why they conquered the world. Ethnics generally lack this spirit.

I live in an area with a lot of kayaking and yeah it’s 90% white at least. And most of them are liberal cucks and lesbians. I don’t do it.
In the area I went to, it is like 60% libtard. But it seems the people actually do Kayaking are mostly conservatard, as they didn't have no maks nor check for vaccine cards so idk.
Cumskins love adventuring and exploring, it's probably why they conquered the world. Ethnics generally lack this spirit.
True, also cumskin's have a greater appetite for risk than ethnics. It's why cumskin corporations have mogged other races hard in innovation too.

Nice, I live in a mostly black area so idk what the demographics would look like.
Did you notice that Kayaking requires a lot of upper body strength which whites have most of. It's no wonder it is white dominated tbh.
I’ve been working on my upper body strength a lot, my shoulders hurt like crazy from overhead press yesterday.

also, nice shoes. Air maxxes are comfy asf

Last edited:
Nice, I live in a mostly black area so idk what the demographics would look like.

I’ve been working on my upper body strength a lot, my shoulders hurt like crazy from overhead press yesterday.
Based and gymcelling pilled

Also climbing and other shit that requires a stupid amount of specialized gear

@To koniec @Tenshi @Dregster666

Whites like camping and the outdoors. Why do you think they always vacation to Tahoe to party it up.

Or live in places like Marin county in CA, Redding, CA. Or pretty much all of Oregon.

America invests an incredible amount of money on outdoor recreation, maintaining regional parks, and national parks.

Btw, even the most liberal whites dislike seeing people of color on their trail parks. They really don't like seeing people of color potentially "dirtying" their parks up. As an old ricecel with some wisdom, this is what I have noticed. Their fish & recreation police will absolutely get on your ass if you're a POC out fishing or hunting. Kinda like how Karens get super offended by just seeing a person of color in their lily white neighborhoods.

Product Image of color Black

Last edited:
Whites like camping and the outdoors. Why do you think they always vacation to Tahoe to party it up.

Or live in places like Marin county in CA, Redding, CA. Or pretty much all of Oregon.

Product Image of color Black
Thinking about it no ethnic country even has any real outdoor camping/hunting tradition anymore(ignoring poachers/indigenous). Ethnics lack the capacity to love the outdoors. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You know the answer: I don't go outside to avoid ending up as a greater shitskin.:feelscry:

View attachment 501986
Proof
It's the same in sports, where whites mog the shit out of ethnics frame and strength wise :fuk:

The only reasons blacks can compete is because they can match that frame and strength mog most whites.

View attachment 501986
Proof
Try skiing next :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:chad: nice work brocel
Thanks, I probably have the worst gymcel genetics known to man.
you literally told me to get on roids, that’s a terrible idea.

1. Expensive as fuck and I’m saving up for facial surgery

2. idek where to get them without getting scammed

3. My parents would kill me if they caught me with them.

you literally told me to get on roids, that’s a terrible idea.

1. Expensive as fuck and I’m saving up for facial surgery

2. idek where to get them without getting scammed

3. My parents would kill me if they caught me with them.
1. Wrong. 10ml 250mg/ml Testosterone E. costs 70€ (enough for 10 week moderate cycle). 100x10mg Oxandrolon cost 100€. Alternatively, you could go to your doctor and complain about joint pains, he will probably prescribe you nandrolone (deca Durabolin)

2. Darknet/Internet

3. See above
I will go skiing next year probably. And will report my findings.
Spoiler: You will probably be the only ethnic

Even curries who have lots of $hekels in the USA, don't do outdoor sports. Curry DNA is not meant for sports.
Not really true, only poor indians here dont do exercise. I always see rich indians at the football place with their bmws and porsches. And I go hiking in the woods to smoke weed and sometimes see indians. But yes it's mostly white people as they have more money, actually want to look good because they dont have dumb religion telling them god wants them fat and ugly, and they also own this country so it's more likely to see whites.

sub-human trait: you are white and have never gone kayaking

:fuk:

fuck huwhites think they're based for doing that stupid stuff

I have no money to do such activities

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back