Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Racepill] Was the Prophet Muhammed white?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Last edited:
Heres a sympathy reply

Looks like ginger irish

@Zer0/∞ like I said i my slam is dumb thread he was white af. in buqari they bragged how white this ma was. he also called ethiopians rasins.

had DNA contributions from Romans maybe

People donbt understand ethnic thinking patterns.

A mullato in Africa will be called white. Curries obsses with whiteness. If they are not very dark then they call themselves white.

Arabs are tanned brown in complection. Just come out with red hair and what ever they will be called white even though red hair is caused by gene mutations like how albinos in Africa has blonde hair.

When people hear white they think in modern day terminology which equates to North European like German, Dutch, Danish.

Back in the days nobody called Euros white and infact they were seen as slaves and barbaric. Nobody would call themselves white in that kind of white. It meant the person was a shade lighter than his peers.

@Made in Heaven

@Made in Heaven
There are numerous hadiths of the prophet's companions/friends mentioning how white his skin was. It's kinda funny when you read them.

People donbt understand ethnic thinking patterns.

A mullato in Africa will be called white. Curries obsses with whiteness. If they are not very dark then they call themselves white.

Arabs are tanned brown in complection. Just come out with red hair and what ever they will be called white even though red hair is caused by gene mutations like how albinos in Africa has blonde hair.

When people hear white they think in modern day terminology which equates to North European like German, Dutch, Danish.

Back in the days nobody called Euros white and infact they were seen as slaves and barbaric. Nobody would call themselves white in that kind of white. It meant the person was a shade lighter than his peers.
While it's almost certain the Prophet wasn't lily white like a Nord, there certainly are Arabs in Saudi that even the whitest Europeans would consider "white"

Saudi20
Saudi22
Saudi19
Saudi12

Also when it comes to red hair, that's not due to mutation or whatever. There are tons of MENA with ginger hair. Me and my dad both have reddish beards.
Redhead 4
Redhead 3
Kurdginger
Kurd11

There are numerous hadiths of the prophet's companions/friends mentioning how white his skin was. It's kinda funny when you read them.

While it's almost certain the Prophet wasn't lily white like a Nord, there certainly are Arabs in Saudi that even the whitest Europeans would consider "white"

View attachment 591601View attachment 591602View attachment 591603View attachment 591604

Also when it comes to red hair, that's not due to mutation or whatever. There are tons of MENA with ginger hair. Me and my dad both have reddish beards.
View attachment 591605View attachment 591606View attachment 591607View attachment 591608
Sure the prophet was lite skinned , no issue with that. He was not European or spmething like that the way people people try to twist and turn the issue.

Those pics you posted, anybody can see they are not European but some ethnics from somewhere.

Thats what I am saying.

Main qimg 1832ad994561e050edfbd00581c8bbd3 lq
Main qimg a0c8b97b47dcb00059c0ab64305b2ef1 lq
Main qimg 77636fea3ddc12752b2d659a414b6480 lq
Download1

Sure the prophet was lite skinned , no issue with that. He was not European or spmething like that the way people people try to twist and turn the issue.
He was caucasoid and white skinned.
Those pics you posted, anybody can see they are not European but some ethnics from somewhere.
What are you smoking? They all look white.

Meanwhile this is what Europeans in Spain, Greece, and Italy can look like
Greekguy
Southeurope6
Southeurope8
Southeurope7
Southeurope9

But you want to claim these "dont look european". lol

Yemen20
Yemeni6
Yemeni blue eyes2
Yemeni5
Afghan3

What was the point of this?

Last edited:
He was caucasoid and white skinned.

What are you smoking? They all look white.

Meanwhile this is what Europeans in Spain, Greece, and Italy can look like
View attachment 591626View attachment 591627View attachment 591628View attachment 591629View attachment 591630

But you want to claim these "dont look european". lol

View attachment 591631View attachment 591632View attachment 591635View attachment 591636View attachment 591637

What was the point of this?
Dude during the time of the prophet was there slavery? If yes then he probably was mixed European. We all know Arabs took millions of slaves from all over including Europe.

The common Arab is not European like the pictures you are posting, sure there are many mixed race people all over the world including in the Middle East, I wont argue with that if that is the prophets lineage.

What I am saying is there is no way a pure Arab looks European the way you trying to twist and turn things. There definately are children born who have liter skin than their siblings. It still does not make them European or are they now Euros?

Those pictures you showing are obviously mixed race people.

I know Arabs and Turks very well because I have lived amongst them for years now. Turks will tell you straight up that their ancestors were originally descendants of Genghis Khan or those kind of Turk people. Today they dont look Asian and why? They obviously mixed race now and the older Turks admit it openly.

Any way I wonder why whites in America call Arabs sand niggers? Because they are white?

Btw those pictures of Spaniards you posted are not ethnic Europeans. It is not a secret that Spain was part of the Caliphate for 800 yeras back in the days. Pure Spaniards and Italians despise those mixed race Spaniards and Italians like you posted in the pictures and why? Because they are white Europeans?

Sure the prophet was probably lite skinned but the way people try and twist things is not true as if to say he was some Danish , German or Dutch man like the pictures we see of Jesus these days.

Dude during the time of the prophet was there slavery? If yes then he probably was mixed European. We all know Arabs took millions of slaves from all over including Europe.
No, Arabs only had Ethiopians slaves. It was AFTER Islam that Arabs started enslaving Europeans. Arabs are also very tribal and the Prophet's lineage is well recorded. No European in him.
The common Arab is not European like the pictures you are posting
Where did I say the common Arab looks like that?
sure there are many mixed race people all over the world including in the Middle East, I wont argue with that if that is the prophets lineage.
It's not about being mixed. It's about the fact that white/pink skin is not exclusive to Europe.
What I am saying is there is no way a pure Arab looks European
Except there is. Places like Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, etc have tons of them

Iraqi9
Syrian15
Amazigh16

the way you trying to twist and turn things.
What am I twisting exactly?
There definately are children born who have liter skin than their siblings. It still does not make them European or are they now Euros?
Where did I say they are European? European = ethnic, indigenious people of Europe.

I am simply saying they look like what one would consider white.

Syrian6
Syrian8
Lebanese woman
Syrian17

Those pictures you showing are obviously mixed race people.
Mediereanan Europeans have always had darker skin. Has nothing to do with mixing. Even Greeks depicted THEMSELVES with dark paint
Southeuro29
Southeurope15

I know Arabs and Turks very well because I have lived amongst them for years now. Turks will tell you straight up that their ancestors were originally descendants of Genghis Khan or those kind of Turk people. Today they dont look Asian and why? They obviously mixed race now and the older Turks admit it openly.
Turks larp as Mongols LMAOOOO They aren't actually mongols. Most turks do NOT have asian blood. Most Turks are just native Anatolians with some Armenian, Greek, Slavic, and Arab blood.
Any way I wonder why whites in America call Arabs sand niggers? Because they are white?
Americans classify Arabs as white.
Btw those pictures of Spaniards you posted are not ethnic Europeans. It is not a secret that Spain was part of the Caliphate for 800 yeras back in the days. Pure Spaniards and Italians despise those mixed race Spaniards and Italians like you posted in the pictures and why? Because they are white Europeans?
It doesn't matter. My point is there is a grey area present. If you look white, you will be treated white. Simple as. And no, even prior to the Caliphate, Spanish, Italian, and Greeks could have dark skin

Sure the prophet was probably lite skinned but the way people try and twist things is not true as if to say he was some Danish , German or Dutch man like the pictures we see of Jesus these days.
WHO THE FUCK WAS SAYING HE WAS GERMAN??????

Okay I understand you now. Yeah it is true some tribes in Syria have skin like that, some Kurds, Labenese and Amazigh definately look like that. This 100% fact. By the way you cherry picked the whitest looking pictures possible. Still true some do look like that but very few like how you posted.

Lebanese
10527779 10152351152999355 6274010601846048223 n

Syria
121398946 106694934548613 5960485820480373909 n

Lebanese
267770891 10158779727283789 5604383546940117571 n

Kurdish

13179219 1014683675263356 2662074254584448657 n

Last edited:
Muslimcels on suicide watch

@Made in Heaven self hating wanna be white sand nigger

@Made in Heaven self hating wanna be white sand nigger
All sand niggers are self hating wanna be whites you dumb shit colored retard.

The difference is i actually have pink skin and white phenotype. That's also why most politicians and celebrities are whiter than the average MENA kek.

That's why the prophet was constantly praised for his white skin from his companions.:feelstastyman: