Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racepill strikes again.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
ymdih484z7a21.jpg

They all have this love-hate Daddy-issue relationship to white men. I'm sure she dresses up like a Geisha for her man and calls him Daddy when he spanks her. Fucking whore. SJW lingo + whitepill. I hope a bunch of drunken rednecks go full My Lai on her.
Whites are the most privileged race. Even ugly whites have self hating deathnik whores running after them.

Admittedly, the self-hate is just as strong among male ethnics - just look around this forum here, many are just as pathetic and just as grovelling before a bunch of nazis as this whore there in the OP.

asian women are such a meme literally ALL they want is white cock. worst women behind american white women

They all have this love-hate Daddy-issue relationship to white men. I'm sure she dresses up like a Geisha for her man and calls him Daddy when he spanks her. Fucking whore. SJW lingo + whitepill. I hope a bunch of drunken rednecks go full My Lai on her.
fucking whores use the retared "muh brother" excuse

I don´t understand the ethnic rage and claims of "white privilege". White women go after ethnics when they invade our countries. It´s in their nature to find new genes to mix with.

I don´t understand the ethnic rage and claims of "white privilege". White women go after ethnics when they invade our countries. It´s in their nature to find new genes to mix with.
All the girls I saw are disgusted at blacks, many make fun of Arabic immigration. This "they're stealing our wiminz" is overblown.

All the girls I saw are disgusted at blacks, many make fun of Arabic immigration. This "they're stealing our wiminz" is overblown.
it’s cope

true, ethnics = volcels by definition they should come to germany/poland/russia and have ez sex

noodlewhores strike again

Noodlewhores gonna noodlewhoring, tell us something we don't know.