Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Racepill] Sperm trade booms as Brazil seeks superior Aryan babies

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-mix...mports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000
Demand for American DNA in Brazil is skyrocketing

Brazil women prefer the sperm of American men at unprecedented rates, last year, over 500 tubes of frozen semen entered Brazil, up from 16 in 2011, cites the report of Wall Street Journal.

Why are the blue-eyed Caucasian males so popular as sperm donors? The answer is simple: in Brazil, to be of fairer complexion always was prestigious. Blond hair and blue eyes are often viewed as a way to provide a child with better prospects, from a higher salary to fairer treatment by the police. In such a racially divided society as Brazilian, having fair-skinned offspring is much better, believe the women.

The American men with the fair complexion are ready to help the Brazilian women: João Carlos Holland de Barcellos (61, blonde, blue-eyed male) and his wife essentially run a one-man sperm manufacturing business from their home. The couple believes the children are the way to perpetuate his genes and ensure his existence beyond death, a rather noble reason.

@Mainländer @Smallondick @KilluminoidBR

tfw your tube of frozen semen will never enter anywhere

What if Brazil and other latino countries turns out to be the white ethnostate that stormfrontcels have dreamed of. And Murica turns into a mullato hell with rampant crimet.
The wall that Trump built will be used by bnew age Aztac aryans to contain the fruits of of old age aryans foids sins.
Keke now that's a spectacle

White people's sperm gets shipped off and used to impregnate multiple females, my sperm is flushed down the toilet.

But clearly white men have no advantages in dating and JBW is just a myth, right copers?

Ethnics are the biggest white supremacists of all tbh.

Heil Hitler

and some people here still deny JBW :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TBH, people who usually are able to pay for things like this are usually "white" or white too.

White people's sperm gets shipped off and used to impregnate multiple females, my sperm is flushed down the toilet.

my blonde, blue eyed sperm is also flushed down the toilet

Tfw when you're white but you don't have blonde hair or blue eyes
:feelsbadman:

These women are not doing it for their kids. The offspring of 61 year old sperm are definitely going to be seriously autistic and mentally ill. To be impregnated by white sperm is their endgame, they couldn't care a damn about the kids.

But clearly white men have no advantages in dating and JBW is just a myth, right copers?
Well this will ruin JBW to the extent it exists. Why would a Latin foid fuck a 4/10 running JBW when she can just import Aryan Chad seed.

This guy's spunk would sell like hot cakes.

Ethnics are the biggest white supremacists of all tbh.

Ethnics are more "ethnic inferiorists" than "white supremacists", its basically the same thing but I think the wording pinpoints where the mental focus is, ethnics don't love whites, they hate being ethnic.

When your people have been conquered, raped, bred, etc for years, its hard not to internalize the colonizers as better than you, especially when they still hold all the wealth and power that acquired during that colonizing period, this is truly some stockholm syndrome level shit that ethnics have, its really sad.

Hair weave in black american culture is another good example of this, black women sadly can't help but try to imitate white women.

Inb4 he doesn't read this post either.

Now I have two threads to add to my JBW list that are undeniable

1. @itsOVER Guide to getting laid in SEA (JBW in its most suggested form, seek out south east asian women known to hate their own men and prefer whites) - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

2. This thread

Last edited:
Ethnics are more "ethnic inferiorists" than "white supremacists", its basically the same thing but I think the wording pinpoints where the mental focus is, ethnics don't love whites, they hate being ethnic.

When your people have been conquered, raped, bred, etc for years, its hard not to internalize the colonizers as better than you, especially when they still hold all the wealth and power that acquired during that colonizing period, this is truly some stockholm syndrome level shit that ethnics have, its really sad.

Hair weave in black american culture is another good example of this, black women sadly can't help but try to imitate white women.
I still think you're coping by claiming it's societal not genetic. White people are just objectively taller, physically fitter, and better looking than non-black ethnics. Nothing will change that.

I do not know if it would be good or bad and the number is small too.

I still think you're coping by claiming it's societal not genetic. White people are just objectively taller, physically fitter, and better looking than non-black ethnics. Nothing will change that.

True, but here's why I say its more societal, without the societal changes that even allows women to choose, women would not really have access to white males, their respective ethnic men would forbid them, in that same sense we all know that Chads are objectively better looking than the average male, but that didn't matter much when patriarchy was in full effect and restricting women's choices.

Its more of a societal problem we face than a genetic one, being genetically "less than" is only a problem in a world where there aren't restrictions on women's hypergamy.

Murder is a problem, but imagine how much of a problem it would be if murder was legal and there were no laws against it :feelskek: (same thing here, societal laws have a greater effect on our lives than natural laws)

Too bad all those white Aryan genes will be nullified by the mulatto genes of the foids who use them.

"JBW" - Tribal Chant of The Ethnic Hivemind.

Too bad all those white Aryan genes will be nullified by the mulatto genes of the foids who use them.

At least it increases the halo of clear eye, I have color of honey and I already received praises imagine other colors. You know the halo of this type here in Brazil, it's no use for truecels of course. Meeksmaxx

At least it increases the halo of clear eye, I have color of honey and I already received praises imagine other colors. You know the halo of this type here in Brazil, it's no use for truecels of course. Meeksmaxx
Yeah, it does make the genepool a bit better but not that much since most people are already heavily mixed. The best thing to do would be segregating people but this is 100% unfeasible at this point.

This is obscene, women shouldn't be allowed to simply impregnate themselves with imported sperm. They should allow it only for married couples when the man is infertile.

Yeah, it does make the genepool a bit better but not that much since most people are already heavily mixed. The best thing to do would be segregating people but this is 100% unfeasible at this point.
Yes!

give me one reason why i shouldnt kill myself after reading all this :lul: :woke:

What if Brazil and other latino countries turns out to be the white ethnostate that stormfrontcels have dreamed of. And Murica turns into a mullato hell with rampant crimet.
You are thinking of Argentina.

@Ledgemund JFL
Inb4 he doesn't read this post either.

I never received a notification for this tag, oddly enough.

Still a gay cope.

Drop the Reddit-tier "White privilege" crybaby shit.

You obstinately refuse to consider the that "averages" are not extensible to everyone within a population - the conversation with you always drops dead after pursuing this. You can never avoid trying to mau-mau 60% of the forum that you moderate because you don't measure up to an abstracted Platonic ideal of a White man when most White men don't themselves.

Have you ever read the requirements for being a sperm donor? Among the qualifications required are being college educated and over 5'10". "Buh whymay more advantaged because he was 'more likely' to be desirable even when dey not!"

Feel free to turn this place into another satellite of liberal guilt politics, distinguished only from the more popular ones by its specific refusal not to be suckered into feminism, leaving the rest of the ideological structure intact.

JBW SPERM JBW SPERM JBW SPERM

Still a gay cope.

You obstinately refuse to consider the that "averages" are not extensible to everyone within a population - the conversation with you always drops dead after pursuing this. You can never avoid trying to mau-mau 60% of the forum that you moderate because you don't measure up to an abstracted Platonic ideal of a White man when most White men don't themselves.

Have you ever read the requirements for being a sperm donor? Among the qualifications required are being college educated and over 5'10". "Buh whymay more advantaged because he was 'more likely' to be desirable even when dey not!"

Feel free to turn this place into another satellite of liberal guilt politics, distinguished only from the more popular ones by its specific refusal not to be suckered into feminism, leaving the rest of the ideological structure intact.

Lol. Why would you feel guilty for being white? You should be happy. It's one problem you dodged.

The conversation drops dead at that point because I agree with you that statistical probability doesn't help you if you get the bottom 1% of the distribution. That doesn't change the fact that whiteness is one of the absolute most desired traits for a man to have by women and we have mountains of scientific evidence proving it.

Pointing out that whiteness is desirable to women doesn't mean a white guy can't still be incel.

Still a gay cope.

This should be copypasta'd on every fucking fake news "racepill" thread there is. Even one of our own moderators got the racepill stuck up his ass like a poorly administered suppository. Pathetic and embarrassing from a objective and outsider point-of-view. Pitiable from a fellow incel's point-of-view.

If you make a racepill thread on this website, you basically admit you have a sub-50 IQ. Height and face will always reign supreme. Women date tall and GL shitskins just as much as they do whites, and women hate ugly and short shitskins just as much as they hate ugly and short whites. Keep coping 'tards.

Women date tall and GL shitskins just as much as they do whites, and women hate ugly and short shitskins just as much as they hate ugly and short whites.

"Women date tall and GL shitskins just as much as they do whites." Yeah sure a tall handsome ethnic is not "incel," but all ethnics pay a 2-3 point penalty for not being white.

eg. A top of the entire world Asian male model gets less than 1/3 of the messages of a 7/10 normal white guy.

2 1

3 2

How do you and @Ledgemund honestly justify your opinion that this isn't significant or worth mentioning? We can talk about facial attractiveness or height affecting attraction, but not race? Because it offends you that you didn't luck out on the good part of being white?

Hard mode: Try to answer without any condescension or insults.

Last edited: