Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill RACEPILL: Southern Europeans are NOT white -- ETHNIC-tier!

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
Proof that southern Europeans can't run JBW game. Thus we should be classified as ethniccels or at least ethnic-tier.

"B-but some southern Europeans look white!" Yes I know, but those have GERMANIC superior blood from the countless invasions that Germanic Chads carried out on southern lands. However most southrons are still subhuman ethnic-tier. Pic related, non-cherrypicked Spanish and Italian football players.

If you're southern European, you're ethnic tier and it's over. JBW theory is only applicable to Northwestern Europeans (aka (true) whites).

Attachments

• not white.png
    not white.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 508
Only WASPs are whites,rest of are peasants.

I fully support southerncel claim to be ethnic.
We eastern europeans should also be moved to ethnic tier. Most of us look like retarded fetal alcohol syndromcels and those who look good usually are mixed with germans or swedes.

Keep coping, southern euros are white sry

the spanish can look good however other south euros are ugly and ethnic

B-but some southern europeans looks more white. It's because of the north african and berber admixture that makes some of them look less white.

Proof that southern Europeans can't run JBW game. Thus we should be classified as ethniccels or at least ethnic-tier.

"B-but some southern Europeans look white!" Yes I know, but those have GERMANIC superior blood from the countless invasions that Germanic Chads carried out on southern lands. However most southrons are still subhuman ethnic-tier. Pic related, non-cherrypicked Spanish and Italian football players.

If you're southern European, you're ethnic tier and it's over. JBW theory is only applicable to Northwestern Europeans (aka (true) whites).
You can run the more successful JBD(Just be dark) game
DarkMen

EE has the whites people.

Well except for some EE people who has a little too much mongoloid admixture.
I am pale AF. Unless you are some sort of mongoloid admixture then yea..

I fully support southerncel claim to be ethnic.
We eastern europeans should also be moved to ethnic tier. Most of us look like retarded fetal alcohol syndromcels and those who look good usually are mixed with germans or swedes.
High IQ. It's over if you're not at least half Germanic.

Keep coping, southern euros are white sry
You keep coping. Do those people seem white to you? They are not white.

You can run the more successful JBD(Just be dark) game
View attachment 85091
Yes, women prefer 'DARK' Germanic 6'1 men. Not 5'9 southrons.

i have my dad to thank for my moorish nigger genes

due to the various invasions southern european people are more heterogeneous than other population.
for example my skin is pale but my eyes and hair are brown

due to the various invasions southern european people are more heterogeneous than other population.
for example my skin is pale but my eyes and hair are brown
How much times I have to say that fucking invasions didn't modify Southern European genetics at all, ancient migrations (5000+ years ago) from North Africa to Spain and Portugal and from Anatolia to Italy and Greece did, and only in little misure.
BTW not all Southern Europeans lacks a good bone structure, such as not all Northern Euros have a good one.

50008795 2179540952363590 2615280774231883776 n

the spanish can look good however other south euros are ugly and ethnic
Basically all or almost all Southern Europeans in the image posted by op are Spanish indeed, as we can see from their shirts with Spanish words.

Last edited:
It’s over for southern Europeans.

One of the biggest slayers I know is Greek, but most southern Europeans I've seen look ethnic tier, do these guys claim to be white?

Basically all or almost all Southern Europeans in the image posted by op are Spanish indeed, as we can see from their shirts with Spanish words.
The last few are Italians (although they play in a Spanish team).

One of the biggest slayers I know is Greek, but most southern Europeans I've seen look ethnic tier, do these guys claim to be white?
Yes some copers still claim to be white like @averageblokecel. I don't kid myself.

Yes. But he lives in Luxembourg and slays Germanic pussy.
Well that's strange, here where I live he would be considered ugly or average at the best.

Second row middle column is definitely white.

Well that's strange, here where I live he would be considered ugly or average at the best.
Germanic foids crave B&BC (black and brown cock). All those incel-tier deathnic Syrians and Africans slay left and right in Germanic countries. Why do you think the alt-right/neo-nazi copers want to stop immigration? If I was NT I would be slaying Germanic pussy too.

bro I'm white wtf
You might descend from Germanics but the average southern European is ethnic-tier (see that picture again, most of them are Spaniards and the last few are Italians).

Germanic foids crave B&BC (black and brown cock). All those incel-tier deathnic Syrians and Africans slay left and right in Germanic countries. Why do you think the alt-right/neo-nazi copers want to stop immigration? If I was NT I would be slaying Germanic pussy too.
Well I met a lot of German and Dutch foids during my life but all they still found me ugly, maybe I'm not Southron enough lulz

And yeah. Spanish people are nothing resembling white. They are by far the least white Europeans. Basically Christianized Maghrebis.

That being said aren't there a lot of Arabs/North Africans on the Spanish soccer team?

I'm considered ugly here aswell, I have never slayed anything.

And yeah. Spanish people are nothing resembling white. They are by far the least white Europeans. Basically Christianized Maghrebis.

That being said aren't there a lot of Arabs/North Africans on the Spanish soccer team?
Imho Portuguese people are even worse on average, but the strange thing is that even if Iberian peoples look more exotic than the average European they still are genetically very near to Southern France, and present a more Europen genetics even than Northern Italians.

The average white woman would choose a 4/10 rapefugee over a 6'5 aryan mega Chad.

Well I met a lot of German and Dutch foids during my life but all they still found me ugly, maybe I'm not Southron enough lulz
Bro can't be too difficult. Just get a tan and give them that Latin love. Pic related, these ethnics did it.

Imho Portuguese people are even worse on average, but the strange thing is that even if Iberian peoples look more exotic than the average European they still are genetically very near to Southern France, and present a more Europen genetics even than Northern Italians.
It's because southern Europeans are neolithic farmers.

The average white woman would choose a 4/10 rapefugee over a 6'5 aryan mega Chad.
This. JBE (just be ethnic) theory is legit.

Attachments

• example 1.jpg
    example 1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 293
  • example 2.jpg
    example 2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 185
  • example 3.jpg
    example 3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 185
Bro can't be too difficult. Just get a tan and give them that Latin love. Pic related, these ethnics did it.
Well I can get a tan but I would still have my big nose, my negative canthal tilt and my lack of a definite jaw to make me ugly even to Nordic foids.

Well I can get a tan but I would still have my big nose, my negative canthal tilt and my lack of a definite jaw to make me ugly even to Nordic foids.
Then you should surgerymaxx if you can. Surgerymaxx, tanmaxx, then slay.

Ethnicels fail at life on tutorial level difficulty. Just lol

Just like my signature says

Then you should surgerymaxx if you can. Surgerymaxx, tanmaxx, then slay.
Yeah indeed I'm in search of money for surgerymaxxx, but I'm quite near to my 30s at this point. I definitely never lived my youngness due to my uglyness :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm half french half Portuguese, I used to be blonde but now i got dark hair and facial hair:feelsbadman:

Ethnicels fail at life on tutorial level difficulty. Just lol
There's a catch. It only works for some ethnics (it's still over for ricecels and currycels), and in countries that don't get many ethnics whose populations are composed of Northwestern Europeans.
Yeah indeed I'm in search of money for surgerymaxxx, but I'm quite near to my 30s at this point. I definitely never lived my youngness due to my uglyness :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Same brother although I'm in my early 20s. But it's over we will never experience teen love/sex, parties, drugs, losing your virginity with your virgin teen girlfriend, etc.

It's over.

Last edited:
I'm half french half Portuguese, I used to be blonde but now i got dark hair and facial hair:feelsbadman:
I was blonde when a child, now I have just reddish shades on my beard :feelsbadman: With my blondness I've lost a big bonus, here fucking Southron foids really like light-featured guys.

View attachment 85100

i got that idea because most football players in the spanish team are quite good looking. Xabi alonso, casillas, fernando torres etc, they look like exotic whites. Different than italians, greeks etc

Southern europeans are honorary wh*te tbqh

Tbh the only whites I would consider honorary ethnics are eastern euros

Southerners can run exotic game the best

People say I look like a Serbian/Romanian/Albanian rapist btw :feelskek:

Tbh the only whites I would consider honorary ethnics are eastern euros

Southerners can run exotic game the best
Slavs have Asiatic genetics but can pass/run JBW game. But it's true that southrons can run exotic game, which is what I'm going to try to do.

Slavs have Asiatic genetics but can pass/run JBW game. But it's true that southrons can run exotic game, which is what I'm going to try to do.
the thing is tho,

southrons are swarthy because they are, not bcuz of maghrebi infiltration or some stormcel BS, however, it is more true that slavs are mutted

It won't work in Germany lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back