Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Racepill realization

stunDripper

stunDripper

Recruit
★★
I didn’t realize just how crucial of a role race played in the dating world until I moved to a place that was way more ethnically diverse. Back in Europe where people in my area were almost all white i couldn’t tell from personal observation. Now In Canada I can really see who sticks to their race, who is slightly more open and which races tend to get nothing lol. So many noodlewhores to coom over here but they don’t go brown and even barely go white

Water is wet take in hindsight but I wanted to share my realization JFL

which races tend to get nothing lol.
rice and curry are absolute sexual untouchables in Canada. I know this for a fact. They are kept segregated and never allowed to integrate with broader society.

Race realism is depressing very very depressing especially if you are rice or curry & black (but blacks can cope).

barely go white
Cope

rice and curry are absolute sexual untouchables in Canada. I know this for a fact. They are kept segregated and never allowed to integrate with broader society.
I see plenty of Rice couples but it’s just that. They stick to their faction.

hitting my head on the table right now

Race realism is depressing very very depressing especially if you are rice or curry & black (but blacks can cope).

No, Blacks CAN'T cope, we are the worst off of any race.

I worded it kinda wrong.I think it’s more that if a noodlewhore does date outside her race it’s a always a white guy, but that still doesn’t happen often because they stick to rice 99% of the time

Do they though? Do most people in Canada stick to their own races?

I didn’t realize just how crucial of a role race played in the dating world until I moved to a place that was way more ethnically diverse. Back in Europe where people in my area were almost all white i couldn’t tell from personal observation. Now In Canada I can really see who sticks to their race, who is slightly more open and which races tend to get nothing lol. So many noodlewhores to coom over here but they don’t go brown and even barely go white

Water is wet take in hindsight but I wanted to share my realization JFL
That's why there's so many JBW deniers here. They don't live in a place that's diversified enough to see how the racial dating hierarchy actually breaks down.

Me who is rice and black reading this

you realized something important

Do they though? Do most people in Canada stick to their own races?
Noodlewhores do for sure. From what I see directly most people do. Though cumskins are the most likely to be open to dating outside their race I’d say