Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill Part 6 - Why women are inherently racist, Koinophilia and Neoteny

Wanna talk about this a little, @Facade 's tellemt tinder experiment caused some controversy.

You guys don't understand how wicked and cruel female mind is. You just don't see it from a foid's perspective.

The reason this forum still can't wrap their heads around the racepill is because they think like a man. But female brain is wired differently through hundreds of thousands years of foid evolution.

You, as a man, look at the face and make an unbiased facial aesthetics evaluation, but women do that evaluation based on different set of standards.
Women are inherently much more racist in mate selection due to many reasons. But the main one is biological and evolutionary.
Many data already show women are much more racially selective than men and they are all consistent regardless of source:
Pagefasdfadsfsd

Racisswhitewomen
Screenshot 2018 4 29 Microsoft Word   Feliciano PAA2008 doc   80046

Why and how females are evolved to be more racist and vile than men ?

A- Women are slave to power and dominance. White race in the world are the more powerful and dominant race. We are living in a white man's world. They are biologically wired to seek out powerful males for protection of their off spring. Pierre L. Van Berghe (professor emeritus of sociology at the University of Washington and author of many books on race, sexuality, and human evolution) writes and I quote:

"Again, coercion is not a human monopoly. Male animals use force or threats to displace or eliminate competition, to gain access to females in oestrus. to secure submission of subordinates and so on. Some intelligent mammals, such as baboons and lions, are even capable of forming small coalitions of two to four males in order to establish and maintain a collective dominance over individual rivals. Some animal societies can thus be said to have rudimentary "ruling classes."

"Women’s judgments of men’s desirability were affected by dominant and altruistic behaviors. This research was built on a previous research study conducted by Sadalla, Kenrick, and Vershure (1987) that showed women were more attracted to men who exhibited dominant behavior. Sadalla et al. (1987) hypothesized that women’s preference for men who exhibited dominant behaviors were indicative of evolutionary influences, because male dominant behaviors conveyed reproductive advantages and the ability to access resources."

White race signals power and status to women. They subconsciously think their offspring will face hardships if they mate with a man of inferior race.
Page43242342

B-Koinophilia

Koinophilia is an evolutionary hypothesis proposing that during sexual selection, animals preferentially seek mates with a minimum of unusual or mutant features, including functionality, appearance and behavior.

Donald Symons, professor emeritus of anthropology at UCSB and author of The Evolution of Human Sexuality, writes;

• Mate choice actually comprises many different problems, so we should expect the evolution of many different mechanisms to solve them. E.g., what's the ideal amount of acne or other visible skin diseases in a potential mate? Presumably zero. So a psychological mechanism that follows the "rule": "prefer unblemished skin, all else equal," would have been adaptive everywhere, and would develop in a relatively "innate" manner. What would have made adaptive sense is a mechanism that detects skin color in the individuals one sees growing up and specifies a rule "prefer a mate with the average skin color you've seen."
The effect of Koinophilia in females are much bigger as Pierre Van Den Bergh, professor emeritus of sociology at the University of Washington and author of many books on race, sexuality, and human evolution, says;

• I believe the "natural" sexual preference is for partners who are broadly similar to oneself, in good physical condition, and in control of good resources, especially for women. Men tend to be more open to any mating opportunity, and to be less choosy.

C-Neoteny
Many of you have this misconception that neoteny is having subhuman recessed chin and weak jaw. But that isnt true.
Rferfref

Lepota003

wiki says;
Neoteny is the delaying or slowing of the physiological (or somatic) development of an organism, typically an animal. Neoteny is found in modern humans.

It is directly linked to human attractiveness.
A quote from the study Sexual Selection, Physical Attractiveness, and Facial Neoteny: Cross-cultural Evidence and Implication

".....A youthful or neotenous face is one that combines a high ratio of neurocranial to lower-facial features with a small nose and ears and full lips. The appendix gives a summary of a number of studies of neoteny and facial attractiveness"
"....In many animal species, male reproductive success is more dependent on mating success than is female reproductive success, so sexual selection commonly acts with greater intensity on males than on females
.....Among humans, considerable anatomical and behavioral evidence suggests that males have been subject to stronger sexual selection than females"

Long story short, neoteny is also associated with bigger frontal cortex in humans. Take a guess what are the most neotenous nations ?
Japan and northeast asia.
Outside Northeast Asia, the most neotenized people are of Northern European (Nordic, Celtic, Germanic) origin.

The more neotenous a race, the more intelligent and higher cranial capacity and neuroplasticity.
Skull comparisons2

Page

Brain size 4

Brain size 3

TLDR:
Women are biologically wired to seek out men of most powerful race. Women are gatekeepers to the reproduction and natural selection. Race is much less important issue for men than women Ethnic males are in disadvantage not only because their phenotype and features is considered ugly but also their race is associated with lower status and IQ.

References and Quotations:
The Evolution of Human Sexuality
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/230563619_The_Evolution_of_Human_Sexuality_An_Introduction

Pierre L van Den Berghe, The ethnic phenomenon
https://lesacreduprintemps19.files....henomenon-1987-by-pierre-l-van-den-berghe.pdf

Pierre L van Den Berghe, Does Race Matter ?
https://is.muni.cz/el/1423/jaro2006/SOC766/um/Does_race_matter_PVDB.pdf

Sexual Selection, Physical Attractiveness, and Facial Neoteny: Cross-cultural Evidence and Implication
https://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/...httpsredir=1&article=1601&context=fchd_facpub

Richard Lynn RACE DIFFERENCES IN INTELLIGENCE 2006
https://www.velesova-sloboda.info/archiv/pdf/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf

@Bronzehawkattack
@Limerencel

Definitely postimg to push it.

This should not be buried beneath the low effort posts

a " white" mans world built off slave labor / neoteny & koinophilia new terms to learn about:feelsokman:

Definitely postimg to push it.

This should not be buried beneath the low effort posts

This is as low effort as it comes. OP has some research about what women want and then makes some assertions that they somehow mean women only want white men even when these studies suggest no such thing.

Great post, should be archived in the blackpill section. @SergeantIncel

Majorly High IQ post, should be PINNED and put in the blackpill section. @SergeantIncel @Master @blickpall

@blickpall
sticky this in blackpill

This is as low effort as it comes. OP has some research about what women want and then makes some assertions that they somehow mean women only want white men even when these studies suggest no such thing.
Did you even read the thread ? Where did I say women ONLY want white men ? What do those studies suggest ?
just fucking lol

I think these topics are interesting stuff for a debate and even the misuse of sources can lead to a good debate if you point them out in a logical manner & correct. I guess gathering these sources requires a fair amount of time.

It wouldn't at least end up as an it's over spam (Which is alright but definitely extremely low effort)

Idk how valid your or his claims are.

nice post!

also is the mulatto pill coming soon?

Last edited:
Daily reminder that most Maycels are blue pillers trying to go incognito. Ones like this one though can keep the facade up very long.

If you want to disprove the study then actually do some rebutting other than "hurr durr how did you come to this conclusion, women are perfect goddesses, they would never exhibit racist behaviors!!!"

Lol women don't think about society at large. They think about the here and now and what's in front of them. And white man's world my ass. This is a woman's world. If the welfare state and the large benefit they garner from affirmative action doesn't show you that, nothing will. They literally can't lose, and if all else fails, they can attach themselves to a high earning beta. It just blows my fucking mind.

Read that shit. What does that tell you?

Lol women don't think about society at large. They think about the here and now and what's in front of them. And white man's world my ass. This is a woman's world. If the welfare state and the large benefit they garner from affirmative action doesn't show you that, nothing will. They literally can't lose, and if all else fails, they can attach themselves to a high earning beta. It just blows my fucking mind.

[removed]

Holy shit he removed it? LOL. The gist was that the dude was a software developer and debt free. He then marries a roastie with 2 kids and a mental illness and dips into his retirement fund to pay off her 35k+ debt. Now she doesn't fuck him anymore and he wants to divorce her, but he can't because he'll get fucked by the legal system. Just lol.

That should be pinned. I'm very glad neoteny in females behavior and looks finally mentioned, as most of the time it gets ignored for some reasons, yet neoteny explain plenty of differences between male's brain and female's brain.

BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE:feelsree:

>Lol women don't think about society at large.

true, they dont consciously care about society's well being. That wasn't my point anyway.
but woman brain evolved to choose best conditions for her offspring through thousands of years of human evolution.
They are programmed to choose best genes. And often superior genes are manifested in status as well as looks. LMS theory.
And like it or not. This is a white people's world. How many non white developed countries can you name ?
only north east asia countries.

All developed countries are also the ones with most neotenous nations. Northern Western europans and North East asians (japan/korea)
https://seminalthought.blogspot.com/2013/06/most-neotenous-in-world-japan.html
Homosapiens are more neotenous than Neanderthals for example.

Holy shit he removed it? LOL. The gist was that the dude was a software developer and debt free. He then marries a roastie with 2 kids and a mental illness and dips into his retirement fund to pay off her 35k+ debt. Now she doesn't fuck him anymore and he wants to divorce her, but he can't because he'll get fucked by the legal system. Just lol.

How are software developers this retarded?

Lol if I caught this cuck

Women don't also consciously think that a tall man will protect them from hungry tigers and go be with him for that reason, they are just biologically wired to believe that unconsciously. And this is a man's world, the only reason women have it so good is because men let them have it so easy. Men are cucks.

I briefly read that as @Kointo philia. Kek

. And this is a man's world, the only reason women have it so good is because men let them have it so easy. Men are cucks.

Then why are so many men losing? Large groups of men are losing out at the expense of women. If you look at even the most homogenous and egalitarian NW European countries and Asia, you'll see that as much as a quarter of the population of men are not pairing up with women or having kids at all.

LMS theory.
And like it or not. This is a white people's world. How many non white developed countries can you name ?
only north east asia countries.

All developed countries are also the ones with most neotenous nations. Northern Western europans and North East asians (japan/korea)
https://seminalthought.blogspot.com/2013/06/most-neotenous-in-world-japan.html
Homosapiens are more neotenous than Neanderthals for example.

The problem with this theory is that IQ is negatively correlated with sexual success. I have no problem admitting that white men have a halo effect across most of the world when it comes to sexual success. The problem with this is that the halo effect concerning race isn't as strong as you think it is. If a man is short, ugly, or bald, he is going to fail no matter what race he is. A 5'4 white man is not going to be chosen over a 6+ ft anything. The only case where this might not be true is parts of Asia.

And even if everything that you said was true, are you fine being selected for a perceived status?

Daily reminder that most Maycels are blue pillers trying to go incognito. Ones like this one though can keep the facade up very long.

If you want to disprove the study then actually do some rebutting other than "hurr durr how did you come to this conclusion, women are perfect goddesses, they would never exhibit racist behaviors!!!"

When did I say women are perfect or not racist? When did I say the study itself was incorrect? I'm saying the post itself isn't written very well IMO, having read it, I understand the assertions being made by the research being presented, but I'm not sold on the connection he's making.

"Women’s judgments of men’s desirability were affected by dominant and altruistic behaviors. This research was built on a previous research study conducted by Sadalla, Kenrick, and Vershure (1987) that showed women were more attracted to men who exhibited dominant behavior. Sadalla et al. (1987) hypothesized that women’s preference for men who exhibited dominant behaviors were indicative of evolutionary influences, because male dominant behaviors conveyed reproductive advantages and the ability to access resources."

White race signals power and status to women. They subconsciously think their offspring will face hardships if they mate with a man of inferior race.

Like here. What is being told vs. what is being extrapolated. The research says that women prefer dominant men. Then you go and say that white men are dominant because of status and power. That's a bit of a leap, especially when you made a racepill thread earlier that said European features are universally preferred by women even in remote areas who have no knowledge of history or Europeans. Are not ethnics powerful in their own home countries?

I guess I'm more confused than anything, is it the facial features that you believe attracted women to whites or the money/status? Because other races can have wealth as well. Or is it just the idea that "whites have money, ethnics don't"? Saudis are well known for having money but are incel as fuck because of their terrorist failo.

In a scientific sort of analogy, JBW might be a law but the theory being proposed here by 13k doesn't make sense to me. I think you're throwing in a lot of factors without taking into account the ones that contribute the most.

Last edited:
Whites are socially, intellectually, and culturally dominant. Blacks are physically dominant. For ricecels, Muslimcels, spiccels and currys its over.

Then why are so many men losing? Large groups of men are losing out at the expense of women. If you look at even the most homogenous and egalitarian NW European countries and Asia, you'll see that as much as a quarter of the population of men are not pairing up with women or having kids at all.

The problem with this theory is that IQ is negatively correlated with sexual success. I have no problem admitting that white men have a halo effect across most of the world when it comes to sexual success. The problem with this is that the halo effect concerning race isn't as strong as you think it is. If a man is short, ugly, or bald, he is going to fail no matter what race he is. A 5'4 white man is not going to be chosen over a 6+ ft anything. The only case where this might not be true is parts of Asia.

And even if everything that you said was true, are you fine being selected for a perceived status?
The problem with this theory is that IQ is negatively correlated with sexual success.
interesting, any evidence to back up this claim ?
All the studies I've read shows IQ is directly linked to status and achievement in life. (even though it still doesnt explain majority of equation when it comes to wealth and status.)
not only that IQ and Good looks have positive correlation
51424 41418

I had made a thread about it;
https://incels.is/threads/attractiv...ally-superior-than-unattractive-people.37474/

So literature suggest an high IQ is strongly linked with all elements of LMS, Looks Money Status

The problem with this is that the halo effect concerning race isn't as strong as you think it is. If a man is short, ugly, or bald, he is going to fail no matter what race he is. A 5'4 white man is not going to be chosen over a 6+ ft anything.
well it is called LMS for a reason. If you are ugly of course you are gonna be incel.

are you fine being selected for a perceived status?
why wouldnt I ?

Then why are so many men losing? Large groups of men are losing out at the expense of women. If you look at even the most homogenous and egalitarian NW European countries and Asia
because of changing times
inceldom is increasin, Hypergamy is stronger than ever

Women have more power in society now.

interesting, any evidence to back up this claim ?
All the studies I've read shows IQ is directly linked to status and achievement in life. (even though it still doesnt explain majority of equation when it comes to wealth and status.)
not only that IQ and Good looks have positive correlation
View attachment 17504
I had made a thread about it;
https://incels.is/threads/attractiv...ally-superior-than-unattractive-people.37474/

So literature suggest an high IQ is strongly linked with all elements of LMS, Looks Money Status

well it is called LMS for a reason. If you are ugly of course you are gonna be incel.

why wouldnt I ?

because of changing times
inceldom is increasin, Hypergamy is stronger than ever

Women have more power in society now.

I know that IQ is directly linked to status and achievement in life, I didn't dispute that. I also know the study about it being loosely correlated with height and looks, but I haven't looked at the study in detail or heard of the results being replicated.

I don't feel like searching for the study I'm citing, but the methodology was surveying large amounts of men in ivy league universities and organizing rates of virginity and number of sexual encounters by majors and departments.

Like here. What is being told vs. what is being extrapolated. The research says that women prefer dominant men. Then you go and say that white men are dominant because of status and power. That's a bit of a leap, especially when you made a racepill thread earlier that said European features are universally preferred by women even in remote areas who have no knowledge of history or Europeans. Are not ethnics powerful in their own home countries?

I guess I'm more confused than anything, is it the facial features that you believe attracted women to whites or the money/status? Because other races can have wealth as well. Or is it just the idea that "whites have money, ethnics don't"? Saudis are well known for having money but are incel as fuck because of their terrorist failo.

In a scientific sort of analogy, JBW might be a law but the theory being proposed here by 13k doesn't make sense to me. I think you're throwing in a lot of factors without taking into account the ones that contribute the most.
Like here. What is being told vs. what is being extrapolated. The research says that women prefer dominant men. Then you go and say that white men are dominant because of status and power
yes, white men are dominant because of their perceived status and power. It is perfectly reasonable.
It is a paper on evolutionary mate selection.

>European features are universally preferred by women even in remote areas who have no knowledge of history or Europeans. Are not ethnics powerful in their own home countries?

that thread is irrelevant to this one. That thread shows even in tribal communties caucasian face is found more attractive by locals.
Of course ethnic men are dominant in their own countries and in those countries dominant men get to pass their genes on. Because there are no significant white males to compete against.

That's also the reason why you can see low status men like @itsOVER go to SEA and use their perceived white halo.

> is it the facial features that you believe attracted women to whites or the money/status? Because other races can have wealth as well. Or is it just the idea that "whites have money, ethnics don't"? Saudis are well known for having money but are incel as fuck because of their terrorist failo.

empirical evidence suggest it's both. Saudis are not incel in their countries. neither are rich ones in west.
Look man, I am not saying you are not incel because you are white. All I am saying there are studies conducted that shows even homogenous ethnic countries and isolated african tribes caucasian face is rated more attractive. That the beauty sense is innate in humans.

I am not saying whites can't be incel. You are grasping at straws.

more bullshit. WHITE PIG FEMALES WORSHIP ETHNIK MALES IN 2018

more bullshit. WHITE PIG FEMALES WORSHIP ETHNIK MALES IN 2018
This isn't just about white women, though they are obviously the most selective based on race (Read:They only date white guys).
It's that every race of woman wants whitey and prefers whitey whenever possible.

You're on a roll with these race pill threads @13k

Awesome

But why are European countries being overrun by immigrsnts?

Can women just not be racist? It’s not rocket science, men do it all the time.

Can women just not be racist? It’s not rocket science, men do it all the time.
Like OP said, you dont have a female brain. They simply see nothing wrong in hating other races whereas us guys dont care and would fuck as long as she aint ugly

I don't feel like searching for the study I'm citing, but the methodology was surveying large amounts of men in ivy league universities and organizing rates of virginity and number of sexual encounters by majors and departments.
The reason why social science student might have more sex than STEM students is probably because of the type of students they have. Social science students are mostly more outgoing normie types while STEM students are nerdy men busting their ass to make a career. STEM programmes are packed with indian and asian students.

Also, I highly doubt there is any significant intelligence difference between STEM and Social science graduates.

But why are European countries being overrun by immigrsnts?
Do you need to ask why ? WASP countries are ruling the word. 75% of total world GDP is generated by WASP + Japan + Korea. Which are the MOST neotenous countries.

Neoteny is associated with more attractive faces as well as bigger brain size.

"Neoteny in humans is the slowing or delaying of body development, compared to non-human primates, resulting in features such as a large head, a flat face, and relatively short arms and legs. These neotenic changes may have been brought about by sexual selection in human evolution.

from the study Sexual Selection, Physical Attractiveness, and Facial Neoteny: Cross-cultural Evidence and Implication

".....A youthful or neotenous face is one that combines a high ratio of neurocranial to lower-facial features with a small nose and ears and full lips. The appendix gives a summary of a number of studies of neoteny and facial attractiveness"

"When the newly born of apes are compared with those of humans, what becomes apparent as they grow older is that the body parts of all other (non-human) apes lose their neotenous and fetal characteristics as they quickly become sexually and physically mature, but humans, with their delayed sexual maturity, retain them"

"
Aldo Poiani who is an evolutionary ecologist at Monash University, Australia, said that he agrees that neoteny in humans may have become "accelerated" through "two-way sexual selection" whereby females have been choosing smart males as mates and males have been choosing smart females as mates.

Neoteny has been important to human evolution, because it has increased the maturation period and the size of the human brain. "

Left facing Neanderthal human cropped black background

"Ashley Montagu said modern human skulls (left) are more neotenized than Neanderthal skulls (right).[5]"

"Delbert D. Thiessen said that Homo sapiens are more neotenized than Homo erectus, Homo erectus was more neotenized than Australopithecus, Great Apes are more neotenized than Old World monkeys and Old World monkeys are more neotenized than New World monkeys.[13]

TAKE THE NEOTENY PILL ALREADY.

>women prefer smart men
kek
Z1SUHpu.png
That data shows HOW MANY CHILDREN on average people have based on medical data of 500k people in UK.
Is it a surprise to you that educated and smart couples have less children on average. While trailer trash couples shitout 10 children ?

All evolutionary data shows more intelligent ancestors of ours were more successful in collecting status and resources and finding a partner.

IQ and LMS(looks money status) have very strong positive correlation.

51424 41418

That data shows HOW MANY CHILDREN on average people have based on medical data of 500k people in UK.
Is it a surprise to you that educated and smart couples have less children on average. While trailer trash couples shitout 10 children ?

All evolutionary data shows more intelligent ancestors of ours were more successful in collecting status and resources and finding a partner.

IQ and LMS(looks money status) have very strong positive correlation.
After doing a bit of research I guess women do seem to prefer smart men though not nearly as much as attractiveness (and moreso for betabux than for one night stands).
8zPFE7v.png

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.evolhumbehav.2008.07.004
It just doesn't make any intuitive sense to me. Smart men are less reproductively successful, less sexually active, have fewer sexual partners, more likely to be virgins, etc., despite having higher sex drive. Are they all volcels? Also there are studies showing blacks lose their virginity earlier and have more sexual partners on average than whites. https://pastebin.com/wr8S2MMs

And studies like this showing that having a below average IQ (75-90) gives you the least odds of being a virgin (aged 15+)
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706169
rlLx5Wj.png

After doing a bit of research I guess women do seem to prefer smart men though not nearly as much as attractiveness (and moreso for betabux than for one night stands).
8zPFE7v.png

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.evolhumbehav.2008.07.004
It just doesn't make any intuitive sense to me. Smart men are less reproductively successful, less sexually active, have fewer sexual partners, more likely to be virgins, etc., despite having higher sex drive. Are they all volcels? Also there are studies showing blacks lose their virginity earlier and have more sexual partners on average than whites. https://pastebin.com/wr8S2MMs

And studies like this showing that having a below average IQ (75-90) gives you the least odds of being a virgin (aged 15+)
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706169
rlLx5Wj.png

What'd we classify as "normies" would in this case fit into intelligent men. they can find a partner, but probably can't "slay" like most chads out there.

Neoteny has been important to human evolution, because it has increased the maturation period and the size of the human brain. "

View attachment 17589
"Ashley Montagu said modern human skulls (left) are more neotenized than Neanderthal skulls (right).[5]"
Modern human skull is more evolved, not neotenized. Neanderhtals had recessed chins and foreheads, their skulls clearly depict these features. Reduction of useless brow ridges and smaller skull overall =/= neoteny.
Do you need to ask why ? WASP countries are ruling the word. 75% of total world GDP is generated by WASP + Japan + Korea. Which are the MOST neotenous countries.
What do you mean by "neotenous country", btw?

Last edited:
Another excellent post. I first read every comment in @Facade's thread. He did an magnificent job on running the Tinder experiment with @Tellem-T's pics.

Having read this, I feel both happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because my own stance, and personal experience, is once again backed up by a body of scientific evidence. And it's good that the word is getting out about foids innate racism when it comes to mate selection.
Sad because realizing the depth of the blackpill is deeper and darker than I previously imagined. And I think there is even more to come. With every week that goes by, the racepill is proven further.

When it comes to racism, the area of mate selection is the MOST IMPORTANT and IMPACTFUL area. There are many femoids who are anti-racist, progressive liberals on social media (virtue signalling), but when it comes to their MATE SELECTION, they know DAMN WELL how racist they are!

Lmao asian women the biggest race traitors :lul::lul::lul:

Modern human skull is more evolved, not neotenized. Neanderhtals had recessed chins and foreheads, their skulls clearly depict these features. Reduction of useless brow ridges and smaller skull overall =/= neoteny.

What do you mean by "neotenous country", btw?
Homo sapiens are more evolved AND neotenized than neanderthals.
they are not mutually exclusive.

"Other primates also exhibit “sensitive periods” for learning as their brains develop, but they pass quickly, and their brain circuitry is mostly established by their first birthday, leaving them far less touched by the experiences of their youth.

Based on the current fossil evidence, this was true to a lesser extent of the 26 other savanna apes and humans. Homo habilis, H. ergaster, H. erectus, even H. heidelbergensis (which is likely the common ancestor of Neanderthals, Denisovans, and us), all had prolonged childhoods compared with chimpanzees and gorillas, but none as long as ours. In fact, Harvard paleoanthropologist Tanya Smith and her colleagues have found that Neanderthals reversed the trend. By the time they met their end around 30,000 years ago, they were reaching childbearing age at about the age of 11 or 12, which is three to five years earlier than their Homo sapiens cousins."

This is not a matter of opinion.

Another excellent post. I first read every comment in @Facade's thread. He did an magnificent job on running the Tinder experiment with @Tellem-T's pics.

Having read this, I feel both happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because my own stance, and personal experience, is once again backed up by a body of scientific evidence. And it's good that the word is getting out about foids innate racism when it comes to mate selection.
Sad because realizing the depth of the blackpill is deeper and darker than I previously imagined. And I think there is even more to come. With every week that goes by, the racepill is proven further.

When it comes to racism, the area of mate selection is the MOST IMPORTANT and IMPACTFUL area. There are many femoids who are anti-racist, progressive liberals on social media (virtue signalling), but when it comes to their MATE SELECTION, they know DAMN WELL how racist they are!
For real, I have only recently realized I am only attracted to caucasian phenotype. I realzied every single female I found attractive (regardless of skin color) has WHITE phenotype. I used to think like many members here
"race doesnt matter, looks matter"

that's because people see race as only color of skin.

An example, Melanie Iglesias is a legit 9 but officially not white
UkJYR7b
Thenug 0zSErRcs0G

but all her facial features are strongly caucasian features. Small nose, lips, eye area, skull shape. The only thing that makes her "an ethnic" is her skin color. And surprise surprise he has Italian/puerta rican roots.

I just googled "hot african women" and noticed every single """black""" woman I found hot have white features. I've personally never seen a hot african woman with negroid features.

BRUTAL RACE PILL.

I just googled "hot african women" and noticed every single """black""" woman I found hot have white features. I've personally never seen a hot african woman with negroid features.
Exactly, and femoids are obsessed with looking both more western and more beautiful.
In fact, I told an ethnic femoid this on the internet a while back, and she was offended by the fact that I used western and beautiful. She responded saying "As if Western equals beautiful??"
YES IT DOES
She even said that most white women in the West are now trying to look more like Middle Eastern women :forcedsmile:..
JFL at how hard she is coping :lul::lul::forcedsmile:
Ethnic femoids are generally more ugly, that's the truth.

There are 100x more ethnic brunettes who dye their hair blonde to look more western and beautiful, then there are blondes who dye their hair brown or black. And the blonde who dye their hair black do it a few times in their life for the novelty, while the ethnics repeat the blonde dye every month to permanently look more western.
And there are ZERO women who undergo nose-enlargement surgery (if such a thing even exists), while everywhere on the planet ethnic women are paying thousand of dollars to get a small Western nose. Now, I don't blame them, but they should admit that Western features equals beauty.
Then there are many more areas, ethnic women have much more facial hair, which they often strip or even laser away.
Skin bleaching is a gigantic industry in many ethnic countries. And while some white women like to have a healthy light suntan, no white woman wants to have real brown skin. Except for these two crazy exception that were so out of the ordinary that it made the news.

Absolutely brutal.

Been posting the Neoteny pill on here for months. Glad you spelled it out in the most brutal black pill way.

Edit: only thing I'd add OP is that too much neoteny in men is bad. It is why Asiancels get cucked by whitecels.

Last edited:
How many racepills does it take to prove racepill
Did you even read the thread ? Where did I say women ONLY want white men ? What do those studies suggest ?
just fucking lol
Just be white

Last edited: