Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill Part 5 - nature vs nurture

I've said this before and I say it here once again; Racepill is one of most important branches of blackpill, yet it is also probably the most misunderstood branch by the community.

There is this misconception that we learn to think whites are more attractive due to society we live in.
One of the people say about racial preference statistics is: "it is because you ethnics choose to live in white dominated countries, are you surprised whites are deemed more attractive in white countries ?"

@th62eathhts2 says

i thought phenotypes were more attracted to their own?

It is because of white supremacy in the west. thats why ethnics are deemed less attractive. the whitey keep us down.
(I dont even remember how many coping ethnics argued for this)

people learn to think non whites are less attractive, it's not the same in non white countries, of course you are deemed unattractive in a white dominant country

There are 2 studies I'd like to share

"Is There an Own-Race Preference in Attractiveness?
Evolutionary Psychology · October 2013

We tested whether there is an own-race preference in attractiveness judgments, and also examined the effect of familiarity by comparing the attractiveness ratings given by participants of different ancestral and geographic origins to faces of European, East Asian and African origin.

The current study is designed to produce as fair a test as practicable of whether people perceive own-race faces to be more attractive (on average) than other-race faces, and to examine the possible role of experience in this. In order to achieve this, familiarity with different races was varied both between groups and within groups. Familiarity with different races was varied between groups by using two Australian born-and-raised participant groups (Australian East-Asians and Australian Europeans) and a Hong Kong born-and-raised participant group (Hong Kong East-Asians).

Screenshot 2018 5 14 Burkeetal2013 1 pdf

Screenshot 2018 5 14 Burkeetal2013 1 pdf1

Despite our attempts to obtain genuine, subjective evaluations of “good looks”, by having heterosexual participants only rate opposite-sex faces, and using a cover story that emphasized memorizing the faces to minimize the effects of social desirability, we did not actually find a strong own-race preference. For female participants there was a universal European face preference, and the Australian East Asian participants did not even rate own-race faces as second most attractive, instead rating African faces as equally attractive (for individual faces) or slightly more attractive (for compound faces) than East Asian faces."

Source:https://www.researchgate.net/publication/255957196_Is_There_an_Own-Race_Preference_in_Attractiveness

The other study that shows how beauty standards are ingrained in our genes is:

"Preference for attractive faces in human infants extends beyond conspecifics"

"To our knowledge, all previous demonstrations of thepreference that infants display for attractive over un-attractive faces have involved conspecific (i.e. human)faces. This aspect of the infant face perception literaturehas left open the question of whether the attractivenesspreference is a consequence of an adaptation to matechoice or reflects the operation of general perceptual-cognitive mechanisms.

In the present series of experiments, we attempted to address this issue by examining how infants respond to nonhuman animal faces.
Screenshot 2018 5 14 Preference for attractive faces in human infants extends beyond conspecif

The results of Experiment 1 demonstrated that the preference for attractive faces by infants that has previ-ously been observed for human faces can also be observed for domestic cat faces. Experiment 3 demonstrated that infants preferred upright, but not inverted, attractiveover unattractive tiger faces, and Experiment 4 showedthat the spontaneous preference for upright tiger faces impacts infant looking performance on a recognitionmemory task involving an attractive versus unattractive tiger face pairing."

http://www.academia.edu/17968045/Pr..._in_human_infants_extends_beyond_conspecifics

We don't learn to find whites more attractive just like we don't learn to find positive canthal tilt more attractive. Whites are OBJECTIVELY more attractive, you are not fully blackpilled until you embrace this truth.

Disagree with premise, expect a longer rebuttal when I get off work.

Brutal blackpill

White people also naturally have a tendency to fit the golden ratio mask better than any other race.

Bruh I'm a wn myself (not an alt fag) and I don't have nearly as much distaste for non-whites than most ethnicels in this forum.

Last edited:
Familiarity with different races was varied between groups by using two Australian born-and-raised participant groups (Australian East-Asians and Australian Europeans) and a Hong Kong born-and-raised participant group (Hong Kong East-Asians).

I don't think this eliminates the bias. Wouldn't they still be exposed to handsome european faces in movies and media and therefore associate them with high status? hong kong is fairly westernized and english speaking if I am correct

so in other words ethnics got it bad / white cock reigns supreme

Big if true. I still think each race prefers their own. But nowadays with the death of the nuclear family and everything being is so multicultural. i see people not even knowing what their own is anymore.

Bruh I'm a wn myself (not an alt fag) and I don't have nearly as much distaste for non-whites than most ethnicels in this forum.
This thread is nothing but statement of scientific facts, not self hate.
What you call self hate of ethnics is based on very well documented evidence.

I don't think this eliminates the bias. Wouldn't they still be exposed to handsome european faces in movies and media and therefore associate them with high status? hong kong is fairly westernized and english speaking if I am correct
Yes, I have to agree..that's the biggest short-coming of that study.
It still is a good indicator though since those people don't live in white supremacist country. They live among their own kind.

It would be good if they found a group that were exposed to very minimum amount of western media. I agree with you there.

Yeah I seen some ethnic copers that say "muh european colonization or muh hollywood"

The reason why whites are on top of the world is because they look the best obecjtively, regardless of colonialism they will always be deemed attractive even if they are low status but that's impossible whites are high status because of there looks, because better looks also equal high iq and gene tic quality. It's simple nature tbh, and yeah fuck this world, if god made you ethnic that means he hates you, because ethnic equals poor ,low iq and shit genetic quality. Meanwhile white is the opposite this is why I say whites and inceldom is impossible

Meanwhile white is the opposite this is why I say whites and inceldom is impossible
Everyone is entitled to their opinion I suppose, but race really isn't a factor when your face is an immediate red flag you know. Femoids may like whites more than any other race, if you have a disfigured face it is not going to happen for you I'm afraid.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I suppose, but race really isn't a factor when your face is an immediate red flag you know. Femoids may like whites more than any other race, if you have a disfigured face it is not going to happen for you I'm afraid.
Opinion doesn't matter you stupid fuck, this is facts go on @13k other racepill parts, being ethnic is part of your face it's the first thing people notice. RACE IS YOUR LOOKS get that in your fuckin head. And all women prefer white guys, look at okcupid stats, whites will never be rejected due to there race in the west but ethnics will be, even if you have a good looking face, white men don't only exceed in looks, but also in status,money,career etc, that's why women want white men since women are status addicts and see whites as better suitors of being a husband and a father that's a fact

Opinion doesn't matter you stupid fuck, this is facts go on @13k other racepill parts, being ethnic is part of your face it's the first thing people notice. RACE IS YOUR LOOKS get that in your fuckin head. And all women prefer white guys, look at okcupid stats, whites will never be rejected due to there race in the west but ethnics will be, even if you have a good looking face, white men don't only exceed in looks, but also in status,money,career etc, that's why women want white men since women are status addicts and see whites as better suitors of being a husband and a father that's a fact
Hmmm.. I know a pointless argument when I see one coming on. Whatever, you win dude.

Yes, I have to agree..that's the biggest short-coming of that study.
It still is a good indicator though since those people don't live in white supremacist country. They live among their own kind.

It would be good if they found a group that were exposed to very minimum amount of western media. I agree with you there.
Here's a historical record. Not a scientific study, but still good.

How the medieval Arabs of the caliphate viewed the white Byzantines:
"king of Rûm, who is called the king of men, malik al-rijãl, because there is not on earth people more perfect in physiognomy or more handsome in visage."

"the king of the Byzantines is called the king of men because his subjects are the most handsome of all."

@Tellem-T he's trying to kill us

good stuff, it is always interesting to see how blackpill and human nature prevailed even hundreds years ago

Based 13k dropping the racepills we need.

Yeah, the whole "It's just because of media influence lol!" thing is a massive fucking cope. Everyone believes that whites are the most attractive race, even black african niggers from the jungle who have never seen whites before.

Nevergfever

Just fucking lol at all other races to be honest

@Tellem-T he's trying to kill us
I don't think I can ever recover from the racepill, I now look back at my life and see it with my race pill glasses, everything makes sense now, I realized why ended up a loser or why I was an outcast

I don't think I can ever recover from the racepill, I now look back at my life and see it with my race pill glasses, everything makes sense now, I realized why ended up a loser or why I was an outcast
Legit. The top three most brutal blackpills includes the agepill, racepill, and the statuspill. Also the dogpill. Only fakecels will deny this

Legit. The top three most brutal blackpills includes the agepill, racepill, and the statuspill. Also the dogpill. Only fakecels will deny this
dogpill is legit, if you own a dog your a fakecel because you are white with a mostly likely good upbringing

for real, I cringe so bad when I think about past when I wasnt racepilled/blackpilled.

Ryo is right, there is NOTHING more cringy than an ugly(or ethnic) male that doesnt know his place. All those times where I approached white females (doesnt matter GL or ugly), when I didnt know my place. I used to think people didnt care about race and they were honest when they were being polite to my face. JFL

I shoudlnt even be allowed to look at a white female, let alone approach and ask them out. Like , even the thought of it is offensive. I try to erase those experiences from my memory.

Like you said, everything makes perfect sense when you interpret your past through blackpilled/racepilled perspective.

You gotta be careful in real life though, people will be taken aback if you ever tell it to their faces. A month ago, in a meetup with an old friend (and his friends from work), I got frustrated and said something like "im genetically inferior to you, just by virtue of being blonde german you are superior to me", WHOLE TABLE went silent (i was the only shitskin there)...i was kinda drunk though, it was after a couple of beer. when im sober im not autist enough to reveal racepill to normies

at this point i cant cope anymore.....thank god for gymcelling im heading out to get some stress out

Curry and Arab foids look objectively better than white foids though.

Curry and Arab foids look objectively better than white foids though.
if you bothered to read my racepill part 3 thread , you would know for a fact that it is nothing but your adjustment mechanism. You think you find ethnics better looking because you had to settle for them, white females look unreachable. So you subconsciously adjust your tastes and preferences.

At my old job a black dude tried to hit on this blonde girl who worked with me and she went to the backroom and started talking to her girlfriend about how disgusting he was.

if you bothered to read my racepill part 3 thread , you would know for a fact that it is nothing but your adjustment mechanism. You think you find ethnics better looking because you had to settle for them, white females look unreachable. So you subconsciously adjust your tastes and preferences.
Ethnics are just more exotic to me. White femoids seem to always need fakeup too while ethnics look good without.

The problem is that this study doesn't actually disprove that media has a large influence on your preferences. If they used random Chinese women from the Shandong countryside or something that would actually be a better example, but using English speaking Hong Kong natives who have been bathed in western cultural customs and media? That's just not very valid if you're trying to use Asians untouched by the evils of western media. Ultimately both the Australian and Hong Kong groups were surrounded by western media, just to differing degrees.

I also can't follow the way you got to your conclusion. Hong Kong Asians viewed white as the most attractive, European Austrlians viewed white as the most attractive, and so did Australian Asians, therefore humans are biologically designed to view White people as most attractive??? It's such a leap of logic extrapolated from such a small sample size. There are far more solid methods to test whether or not your claim that "All races find whites the most attractive by their nature" is true or not.

I stand by my claim that the only reason white people are viewed as more attractive is due to media. If you had crammed us all in ethno-states since our birth we would thrive far more than we do in this dumb western society where white is deemed right and we're penalized simply for being a different skin color.

when looking at girls on dating apps, i would much prefer the better looking 'ethnic' over an uglier white girl. girls do the same thing. no girl wants an ugly white man, stop the coping

when looking at girls on dating apps, i would much prefer the better looking 'ethnic' over an uglier white girl. girls do the same thing. no girl wants an ugly white man, stop the coping
dylan, this thread isnt saying every single white is better looking and hotter than ANY ethnic. Of course people will like hot asian women over ugly whites.

the crux of this thread is that the notion that we learn our racial preferences is not true and white race is deemed more attractive on average even in homogenous ethnic countries.

dylan, this thread isnt saying every single white is better looking and hotter than ANY ethnic. Of course people will like hot asian women over ugly whites.

the crux of this thread is that the notion that we learn our racial preferences is not true and white race is deemed more attractive on average even in homogenous ethnic countries.
at equal rating, white mogs the ethnic i.e 5/10 white vs 5/10 spic. but 6/10 spic > 5/10 white. in the west, being white doesnt matter if youre ugly you're still incel.

The problem is that this study doesn't actually disprove that media has a large influence on your preferences. If they used random Chinese women from the Shandong countryside or something that would actually be a better example, but using English speaking Hong Kong natives who have been bathed in western cultural customs and media? That's just not very valid if you're trying to use Asians untouched by the evils of western media. Ultimately both the Australian and Hong Kong groups were surrounded by western media, just to differing degrees.

I also can't follow the way you got to your conclusion. Hong Kong Asians viewed white as the most attractive, European Austrlians viewed white as the most attractive, and so did Australian Asians, therefore humans are biologically designed to view White people as most attractive??? It's such a leap of logic extrapolated from such a small sample size. There are far more solid methods to test whether or not your claim that "All races find whites the most attractive by their nature" is true or not.

I stand by my claim that the only reason white people are viewed as more attractive is due to media. If you had crammed us all in ethno-states since our birth we would thrive far more than we do in this dumb western society where white is deemed right and we're penalized simply for being a different skin color.
I'm inclined to agree with this.

Pure ethnic derangement. It is well known that noodlewhores worship nerdic penis. Find a study of more ethnik races than asian before making these claims.

I think a lot of it is cultural. Attraction isn't just looks, you would relate better to someone of your own race, so they seem like better long term partners. Even if it were an adjustment mechanism (lol wtf?), what does it matter? Are you saying it's just an elaborate cope or the brain actually tricks you into thinking the girls you're "settling for" are hotter than they really are? Because if it's the latter then what does it matter either way?

Interracial couples barely ever work and their children are massive autismos and failures. Regardless of whatever women would believe, these pairings are obviously not for the betterment of society. imo people with a preference for mixed race will start to die out by virtue of not having as many kids for this reason.

Last edited:
for real, I cringe so bad when I think about past when I wasnt racepilled/blackpilled.

Ryo is right, there is NOTHING more cringy than an ugly(or ethnic) male that doesnt know his place. All those times where I approached white females (doesnt matter GL or ugly), when I didnt know my place. I used to think people didnt care about race and they were honest when they were being polite to my face. JFL

I shoudlnt even be allowed to look at a white female, let alone approach and ask them out. Like , even the thought of it is offensive. I try to erase those experiences from my memory.

Like you said, everything makes perfect sense when you interpret your past through blackpilled/racepilled perspective.

You gotta be careful in real life though, people will be taken aback if you ever tell it to their faces. A month ago, in a meetup with an old friend (and his friends from work), I got frustrated and said something like "im genetically inferior to you, just by virtue of being blonde german you are superior to me", WHOLE TABLE went silent (i was the only shitskin there)...i was kinda drunk though, it was after a couple of beer. when im sober im not autist enough to reveal racepill to normies
What did they say. Did they ignore it and pretend nothing happened or did they say you were wrong.

What did they say. Did they ignore it and pretend nothing happened or did they say you were wrong.
after everybody went silent i realized I fucked up and changed the topic immediately.

I commend you for your pursuit of and dedication to objective truth (blackpill), but you can't judge individuals based on a collective; not all whites/ethnics are created equal. Low IQ, ugly Whites will never be superior to me, an ethnic Palestinian, by virtue of their race.

Yes, White Europeans are on average superior in terms of IQ, height, looks, etc to the ethnic average, but for example I literally IQ mog 99% of Whites. You seem smart yourself (and you're my bro), so don't be so harsh on yourself.

after everybody went silent i realized I fucked up and changed the topic immediately.
Kek so he never questioned you about it the next day.

I commend you for your pursuit of and dedication to objective truth (blackpill), but you can't judge individuals based on a collective; not all whites/ethnics are created equal. Low IQ, ugly Whites will never be superior to me, an ethnic Palestinian, by virtue of their race.

Yes, White Europeans are on average superior in terms of IQ, height, looks, etc to the ethnic average, but for example I literally IQ mog 99% of Whites. You seem smart yourself (and you're my bro), so don't be so harsh on yourself.
Oh I remember you, how u doing man

Kek so he never questioned you about it the next day.
it would be super awkward if he did, and prolly he will never invite me again:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
we were friends in university but after that he moved cities and we didnt see each other much
i bet he couldnt believe how much ive changed lmao

Oh I remember you, how u doing man
I'm doing pretty well habibi, just checking up on some quality racepill threads for my daily blackpill. What about you?

I'm doing pretty well habibi, just checking up on some quality racepill threads for my daily blackpill. What about you?
same man, just cope my way through the life
one day at a time

This too. I'm willing to buy the idea that biologically maybe my race is lower IQ on average, but I know for a damn fact that doesn't put 80% of White America ahead of me. I don't even have a college education and I IQmog all of the dumb stormfrontcels on this website.

Can confirm im a victim of this, interracial breeding should be illegal

Me too
My father was a tall and white high-tier normie that decided to procreate with an ethnic midget female which in turn created me: a mixed-race goblin manlet