Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill on r/starterpacks "I only date white guys."

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Bluepilled for not including all races of women

Bluepilled for not including all races of women
It was mainly showing ethnic foids disdain for ethnic men despite being ethnic themselves i guess

Do cuckiters need more proof that ethnic foids prefer white men?
Screen Shot 2020 07 19 at 34926 AM

Screen Shot 2020 07 19 at 34935 AM

Screen Shot 2020 07 19 at 35125 AM

They do know, normies do know, its only IT pretending like its not a thing, every white guy knows they have it easy with pajeetas and ling lings

IT doesn't pretend that it's not a thing though, they just defend it because women's dating "preferences"

They do know, normies do know, its only IT pretending like its not a thing, every white guy knows they have it easy with pajeetas and ling lings
IT just wants to be right and won't ever admit that the things we say are 100% true and backed up by scientific data.

They're basically that one asshole who can never admit that he's wrong and will actually double down on everything

IT just wants to be right and won't ever admit that the things we say are 100% true and backed up by scientific data.

They're basically that one asshole who can never admit that he's wrong and will actually double down on everything

Which is why people here should stop bringing them up so much tbh
they want attention

Brutal, normies don't even deny the racepill.

I see this at Uni.

Majority of good looking ethnic foids are dating a normie caucasion or the Chad of their race.

The guy who made this is a sexless deathnic

I'm a white man and I don't get shit in this life. Just be white is fucked, just don't be subhuman is law.

White people are gods

Noodleswhores are by far the worst folowed by curry and black

tfw 100% white country so no 2/10 curry or black gf for me

ET's blackpill comics are going mainstream.

Lmao at Eurasian Tiger's blackpill comic on there, but it's absolutely true.

The last quote is so adorable how they think white chads only date one foid at a time.

They do not date below average white dudes but rather average to above average. Sometimes average but often above average white or in fact non white dudes.

They do not date below average white dudes but rather average to above average. Sometimes average but often above average white or in fact non white dudes.

This. They won't go after a 5'6" white weeb. They'll go for the average white guy that white girls don't want to date. Typically 5'10 minimum.

Brutal Racepill. Truly over for us ethnics. They need gene cleanese

bet they wouldn’t let an “I only date black guys” starter pack on there