Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill on Braincels - personal experience

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
In my class only the guys who are below average in height have a gf

Last edited:
In my class only the guys who are below average in height have a gf

Maybe because girls only want a guy who is only a little taller than them
I don't see how that fits in with the issue at hand, that being the racepill

Women are the biggest cognitive dissonance examples ever. Freaking out about racism while only dating 7+ Chads and Tyrones, I personally know some like that.

Women are the biggest cognitive dissonance examples ever. Freaking out about racism while only dating 7+ Chads and Tyrones, I personally know some like that.

Legit.

I'm gonna shove the race pill down their throats so hard.

They say it's not racism but preferences

But if a man says he has a preference for younger women and is not into used up old whores, then it's unacceptable to them.

Women are just plain solipsistic.

It is racism period. Excluding a guy who has ALL of the best qualities but because he's INDIAN is excluding him based on his race. Period.

It is racism period. Excluding a guy who has ALL of the best qualities but because he's INDIAN is excluding him based on his race. Period.
Totally agree. But when it comes to women society will always find a way to accept their BS (racism, fat acceptance,etc..) but when men say that they aren't into fat men, they get stoned by this cucked society.

Women discriminate over things which you don't have any control whereas men will put up with many female's flaws and only ask them not to be overweight.

But if a man says he has a preference for younger women and is not into used up old whores, then it's unacceptable to them.

Women are just plain solipsistic.
Not only women but also cucked western societies who will never dare to questionnate women's awful behaviors.

Totally agree. But when it comes to women society will always find a way to accept their BS (racism, fat acceptance,etc..) but when men say that they aren't into fat men, they get stoned by this cucked society.

Women discriminate over things which you don't have any control whereas men will put up with many female's flaws and only ask them not to be overweight.
Women aren't playing for real, neither is Chad. Only incels are.