Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racepill in the language exchange site interpals

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember I had an account there when I was bluepilled and I think it's one of the best examples of racepill. You can block messages depending on age, sex or country. Almost every foid has blocked messages from Turkey, India, Pakistan and some even all Africa kek. They say it's because they're annoying and pervs and send marriage proposals but we all know the truth, it's because of the racepill. Don't even try that site if you're African, Indian or middle-eastern, it never began for you. Surprisingly it can work if you're a ricecel because there are so many weeaboo and koreaboo foids that want to talk about asian culture only kek

I remember I had an account there when I was bluepilled and I think it's one of the best examples of racepill. You can block messages depending on age, sex or country. Almost every foid has blocked messages from Turkey, India, Pakistan and some even all Africa kek. They say it's because they're annoying and pervs and send marriage proposals but we all know the truth, it's because of the racepill. Don't even try that site if you're African, Indian or middle-eastern, it never began for you. Surprisingly it can work if you're a ricecel because there are so many weeaboo and koreaboo foids that want to talk about asian culture only kek
@muharremabi
@Blacktarpill
thoughts?

The racepill is multiversal

@muharremabi
@Blacktarpill
thoughts?
Don't care about racepill tbh. My problems have nothing to do with race but rather bad environment, negligent parents, deformed tier face etc.

beyond over for non whites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back