Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Racepill I found in the Zelda games

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
There is this town in the games called Gerudo, it's a desert with only females. Before I never wondered why there were no men in this town, but I understand now. There are no men because the sand whores murdered all the sand niggers, now they only let white men into the town. This is what ethnic whores would do in real life if they could.
maxresdefault.jpg

The japanese being blackpilled once again

Also brutal height pill.

They subconsciously lust after the only male Gerudo Ganondorf who bloatmaxxed and demonmaxxed

Also the protagonists are all blond and blue-eyed Aryans.

Is this a joke? That's not how the Gerudo work. It's close, but not exactly. They don't allow any men in Gerudo society. That screenshot is from someone using cheat codes. Legitimately, Link can only get into Gerudo society by dressing as a woman.

The only man is ganondorf

Is this a joke? That's not how the Gerudo work. It's close, but not exactly. They don't allow any men in Gerudo society. That screenshot is from someone using cheat codes. Legitimately, Link can only get into Gerudo society by dressing as a woman.
But they let him stay once they find out he's a white man, they would have an ethnic man who snuck into their town executed.

But they let him stay once they find out he's a white man, they would have an ethnic man who snuck into their town executed.

I don't think that happens in the game. It hasn't happened for me, anyway.

How you feel about this?
@gymletethnicel @SuperSaiyanGymcel @ZkinnyG @Diocel

I don't think that happens in the game. It hasn't happened for me, anyway.

It's his usual race bait post. He makes one every few days.
Try not to take it seriously.

Smug look wander ponder photo

Brutal ngl. The men must have been low t

How you feel about this?
@gymletethnicel @SuperSaiyanGymcel @ZkinnyG @Diocel
They heightmog Link brutally. Also racepilll, link and Zelda are both blonde and blue eyed characters created by the Japanese.

How do they procreate?

Racepill is everywhere

The gerudo race is a foid's wet dream, the entire race has only one male who is a gigachad to be their king and impregnate all the females

Is that my ninteendo game :soy:

Ganondorf did nothing wrong

They heightmog Link brutally. Also racepilll, link and Zelda are both blonde and blue eyed characters created by the Japanese.
Also, they make the villain a brown skinned man, they're actually racepilled.
maxresdefault-2.jpg

Also the protagonists are all blond and blue-eyed Aryans.
Reminds me of dragonball, when they go super saiyen, they turn themselves into blond hair blue eyes aryan chads, and also grow taller. Jfl at rice being this cucked.

Reminds me of dragonball, when they go super saiyen, they turn themselves into blond hair blue eyes aryan chads, and also grow taller. Jfl at rice being this cucked.
White people are gods, it makes sense that ricecels would model their heroes after them.

@chudur-budur

Brutal racepill tbh

Thread IQ beyond the Source Wall

Sandniggers are at the bottom of the SMV barrell along with curries and hapas, unfortunately

Sandniggers are at the bottom of the SMV barrell along with curries and hapas, unfortunately
I will never be a beautiful white man.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

I remember reading in Ocarina of Time that birth of Gerudo males is extremely rare.

No that's false, they let any male stay for the purpose of breeding, otherwise they kill them because men are considered a threat in their society apart from breeding and popping a gerudo male. It says in the lore that they only have a male gerudo once a century or so.

wish i was magically transported to that village(if it existed in rl that is).

There is this town in the games called Gerudo, it's a desert with only females. Before I never wondered why there were no men in this town, but I understand now. There are no men because the sand whores murdered all the sand niggers, now they only let white men into the town. This is what ethnic whores would do in real life if they could.
maxresdefault.jpg
Isn't ganondorf(darkest nigga in the game) the king of the gerudo that get the entire race as his harem