Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Racepill has been hitting me extra hard lately

• Thread starter Deleted member 21218
  • Start date
Deleted member 21218

Deleted member 21218

Self-banned
-
Almost every couple i see irl who arent old are tall white guys regardless if theyre ugly or not. I knew a couple people from previous jobs and high school who do much better than me socially and romantically because they were blessed with being white and tall even though theyre ugly. I used to deny the power of jbw/jbt, but as time goes on it keeps being validated. And the fact that its true infuriates me why does it have to be like this, im starting to think that i dont stand a chance anymore.

White? Mogs me by default

Nice avi bro

Being tall and white is like being a god amongst men

hits hard like my dads belt

Same dude, I feel disgusted I am mixed. I will never have a tall blonde nordic/germanic phenotype woman, I am too ugly. My looksmatch is ugly af. It makes me want to rope (i cant even get my fucking looksmatch or below jfl)

Racepill = Tall white guys

Me: sees thousands of short mexican and asian couples = cherrypicking

At least you've got the Jews pushing and pushing race mixing

yup. being ethnic in the west is so shitty. You don’t fit in anywhere and if you live in an area that is not diverse, it’s even more over

Almost every couple i see irl who arent old are tall white guys regardless if theyre ugly or not. I knew a couple people from previous jobs and high school who do much better than me socially and romantically because they were blessed with being white and tall even though theyre ugly. I used to deny the power of jbw/jbt, but as time goes on it keeps being validated. And the fact that its true infuriates me why does it have to be like this, im starting to think that i dont stand a chance anymore.
Weird, maybe an american thing, in western Europe 90% of all interracial things are white woman and non-white man(exceptions are east-Asians)

yup. being hapa in the west is so shitty. You don’t fit in anywhere and if you live in an area that is not diverse, it’s even more over

After avoiding the sun like a vampire for so long I realized I'll never pass as white. I'll be just a pale ethnic at best. And my thick and rough subhuman skin is never going to fool anyone.

My mom is white and my dad is african. Thank fuck he's a Caucasian Semite so I didn't pop out non-white

More than half of this forum is white you stupid motherfucker

I think OPs point is do you see many short Mexican and Asian men with non-Mexican or Asian GF?
My point is not to denigrate the experiences of ethnics in western countries. It's to show there's inherent bias in what couples you see and your race. There are also many regional differences in the west. Asians are a small portion of the American population and I've seen a high number on this forum. I will make a post later about this but in short: Asian American women have higher value to all races of men while Asian American men have the lowest value to all women except their own race. This leads to the over valuation of Asian women. It's not so much Asian women hate their counterparts, it's that they have more value than every other race. AA women and men have the highest levels of higher education attainment and they have the lowest divorce rates.

I’m a med (white?) and short yet am an incel. I’m more of a mentalcel than an uglycel I think.

I think OPs point is do you see many short Mexican and Asian men with non-Mexican or Asian GF?
I see a good amount of short mexican guys with mexican girls, but not asians cus there arent that many around here. But i only see this like 3/10 times and tall white guys 7/10 times. Im mexican too but avg height and due to my social isolation (probably cope ngl) i cant even get a mexican gf.

I still havent recovered from the brutality of the racepill.

I see a good amount of short mexican guys with mexican girls, but not asians cus there arent that many around here. But i only see this like 3/10 times and tall white guys 7/10 times. Im mexican too but avg height and due to my social isolation (probably cope ngl) i cant even get a mexican gf.
Mexicans with Mexicans and asians with asians you will see because they are fucked up cultures and that offers some protectionism from globalism.
do you see any Mexican or Asian men worh females of different race? 99% sure the answer is no

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back