Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Racepill from 1872, Dutch foid asks Japanese minister if all men in Japan were ugly black haired framelets like they were

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Ricecels, it was over right from the very beginning. Even in 1872 when the first white foids laid eyes on ricemen.

Skip to 12:57 if you're interested.

Ricemen from 1872 calling out white foids for being un-educated. How you like that inceltears? It never began for us ricemen you racist fucks!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQy-O_kF7GI

Last edited:
Ricemen from 1872 calling out white foids for being un-educated. How you like that inceltears? It never began for us ricemen you racist fucks!
Claiming that educated people don't care about appearance is stupid. Royalty for the most part made sure to marry their sons off to attractive women when the politics were not involved. Egyptian royalty for example in some cases had ginger or blonde hair despite living in northern Africa. High caste Indians made sure to marry pale skinned Indian women. etc

I am not sure what your problem with racism is. Racism is great because it separates people and allows for different groups of people to exist and have their own culture. + some groups like Aboriginese Australians or Sub Saharan Africans clearly can not compete with other groups. If Chinese were to live in sub Saharan Africa they would dominate occupying most positions of power and beating black children at obtaining higher education.

You're suffering because American whites weren't racist enough. They created a mixed race society where you struggle to compete against other races on a sexual market. And it's not because Asian women are racist or white women are racist. They are the least racist people out there. Women don't care about race outside of dating. They don't care about having a homogeneous society. It's not like the white women who reject you want to kick out Asians and create a white ethnostate.

Riceles do indeed have low SMV, but kek that's not what the video said at all.

Riceles do indeed have low SMV, but kek that's not what the video said at all.
The jap minister was indignant at the fact that she asked if all men in Japan looked the way they look.

In her mind, it was a disappointment that Jap men looked so ugly (if that party of the Japanese embassy reflected how all men in Japan looked) . Reason for her asking if all men in Japan looked the way that they looked.
Claiming that educated people don't care about appearance is stupid. Royalty for the most part made sure to marry their sons off to attractive women when the politics were not involved. Egyptian royalty for example in some cases had ginger or blonde hair despite living in northern Africa. High caste Indians made sure to marry pale skinned Indian women. etc

I am not sure what your problem with racism is. Racism is great because it separates people and allows for different groups of people to exist and have their own culture. + some groups like Aboriginese Australians or Sub Saharan Africans clearly can not compete with other groups. If Chinese were to live in sub Saharan Africa they would dominate occupying most positions of power and beating black children at obtaining higher education.

You're suffering because American whites weren't racist enough. They created a mixed race society where you struggle to compete against other races on a sexual market. And it's not because Asian women are racist or white women are racist. They are the least racist people out there. Women don't care about race outside of dating. They don't care about having a homogeneous society. It's not like the white women who reject you want to kick out Asians and create a white ethnostate.
Did you just say that Asian women and white women are the least racist women out there? Even if its dating. Its discriminating based on race. Saying its just a "preference" is normie bluepilled shit and offensive to ricecels like me.
DexpGN4

Last edited:
The first thing that impressed me on landing was
that there were no loafers, and that all the small, ugly,
kindly-looking, shrivelled, bandy-legged, round-shouldered,
concave-chested, poor-looking beings in the streets
had some affairs of their own to mind.

Fanny Parkes, aged
six, said, ‘‘Papa, how very funny all those ugly men look!”
and if she had been aged sixty she could not have made a
more apt remark. The yellow, featureless faces, all alike,
the bullet-shaped craniums, the coarse cropped hair bristling up from the head, the flat chests, round shoulders,
and lean, ill-shaped legs, were exhibited in all their ugliness in western dress, for the first, and I hope for the last
time.

The Japanese look most diminutive in European
dress. Each garment is a misfit, and exaggerates the
miserable physique and the national defects of concave
chests and bow legs. The lack of “complexion” and of hair
upon the face makes it nearly impossible to judge of the
ages of men. I supposed that all the railroad officials
were striplings of 17 or 18, but they are men from 25 to
40 years old.

:feelsrope:

Yes, whites is the most attractive race. In fact, the only attractive race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back