Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill for whitecels: white men suffer hairloss the most.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/762227/hair-loss-bald-men-country
Baldness is most common in the Czech Republic, with almost half these men going bald at 42.79 per cent.

The UK has the fifth highest count of smoothed-headed men, with 39.23 per cent of males losing their crowning glory.

Spain has the second highest number at 42.6 per cent. Germany is next with 41.2 per cent followed by France with 39.24 per cent, according to website Quora.

Unsurprisingly up next after the UK is the US, followed by Italy, Poland, Netherlands, Russia and Canada.
Courtesy of xxxinceltion

Last edited:
Damn crackers.

Lifefuel for ethnics. Competition got less competitive.

Well at least I can prove I'm actually a white Brazilian :feelsautistic:

From chad to low tier normie

From chad to low tier normie
Lol what, he looks like a ghoul from fallout in the second pic.
latest

I legitimately don't think I've seen an uglier transformation than this besides the "fuck my shit up" guy.

Yeah but even if he was a 1/10 ugly POS from the get-go he'd always get a model wife or girlfriend because of who he is. That's how fucking stupid this world really is.

Bald white > NW0 ethnic

Lol what, he looks like a ghoul from fallout in the second pic.
latest

I legitimately don't think I've seen an uglier transformation than this besides the "fuck my shit up" guy.
Kek, true, but I think because he is white, tall and have a good face he still is a 5/10

I never thought about it but its true..almost every white male over 40 at my gym is bald or balding. :lul:
i thogut blacks bald the most
No blacks shave it all because its easier maintenance.

Why doesn't he go on rogaine or get a hair transplant or something? You can't tell me he can't afford it.

Why doesn't he go on rogaine or get a hair transplant or something? You can't tell me he can't afford it.
He probably tried but it didn't work.
Or he just dosnt give a fuck now that he's married and has kids.

just fucking lol if you can't grow a long luxurious hair flow

He probably tried but it didn't work.
Or he just dosnt give a fuck now that he's married and has kids.

Well I hope it does. Not a baldcel just yet but my dad went bald and I'm about to turn 30 so I know it's coming

Already knew this and experiencing it myself :(

Ethnic hair is nappy as fuck and you can only style is like Fresh Prince of Bel-Air it's never look good. White folk hair is luscious while you can still maintain but you lose it, better to have been chad than to never had been chad at all.

Does it matter tho? He had hair when it mattered the most; His prime.

I don't find hair loss a particularly important factor. I know a lot of good looking guys who shaved their heads when they were in their 20's or 30's, mostly related to beginning hair loss. They're still as popular with the opposite sex as ever.

It's all in the face.

Did his cheekbones become more recessed?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back