Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RacePill - Feeling competitive against white women for white men's attention?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

"My family is touchy about white people in general, which made liking white boys growing up, insanely awkward, to the point where I shut romance out completely."

"I am mixed, (THE FUCKING IRONY RIGHT? My grandma is white, but the "white people ain't shit, so I married a black dude," kinda white, produced biracial children who produced mixed children,) with beautiful features that attract men of all varieties. "
__
It's a question posted on some forum
--
" I do not find "wiggas," attractive in the least; I like kosher, suburban raised, happy with their whiteness - white men lol - who typically date white women, naturally. "

You forgot [Racepill] in the title.

edit:jfl

>kosher
>white
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

JBW(and tall and educated) strikes again!!!!!!!!

"I am mixed, (THE FUCKING IRONY RIGHT?
I'm sure she hates herself.

"I get stuck in this odd insecurity before attempting to talk to a white dude CHAD that I like, that I am 2nd or 3rd or 4th, etc, choice "

:feelsclown: