Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment racepill ? but by average standards

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
average face by country

as expected noodles are overrated, india is cutie so is swedish and ukrainian, turk, serbian look goods, while polish looks ok, but somewhat cutie. Peru and dutch are decent too. Also brazilian parda.

Also male also included, polack...no words but russian is handsome suprisingly.

average-faces-of-women-around-the-world.jpg

average_faces_01.jpg

samoans are moggers tbh
tho from noodles jap look's decentish, while russia is overrated too

@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
@Copexodius Maximus
@verzetn

Last edited:
Foids all look the same (more or less) but my fav is one from the Czech Republic, White American mogs other men. Surprisingly Ukrainian men look very good compared to the rest.

Foids all look the same (more or less) but my fav is one from the Czech Republic, White American mogs other men. Surprisingly Ukrainian men look very good compared to the rest.
czech is good too
white american has very masculine face, but i think russian one mogs ukrainian

india is cutie
Divide by subethnicities and you'll notice the subhumanity.

General Indid

Mountain Indid

North Indid

Indo Melanid

Sinhalesid

Keralid

Toda

Veddid

Light Skinned Indid is very few in number. Most curries are like Indo Melanid or Keralid.

View attachment 664197
General Indid
View attachment 664202
Mountain Indid
View attachment 664208
North Indid
View attachment 664198
Indo Melanid
View attachment 664203
Sinhalesid
View attachment 664204
Keralid
View attachment 664206
Toda
View attachment 664199
Veddid

Light Skinned Indid is very few in number. Most curries are like Indo Melanid or Keralid.
indians are at least northern are good looking both men and f*ids
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
@JayGoptri

czech is good too
white american has very masculine face, but i think russian one mogs ukrainian
Serbian is a mogger too - looks very masculine but needs longer hair

They certainly mog the average person on the streets. I dont know how accurate or measures they used, in my town no one looks like this, maybe people from the bigger cities look like this.

They certainly mog the average person on the streets. I dont know how accurate or measures they used, in my town no one looks like this, maybe people from the bigger cities look like this.
View attachment 664210View attachment 664213
poor people are worse looking, but let's be honest pretty sure that they did photos from bigger cities everywhere

average face by country

as expected noodles are overrated, india is cutie so is swedish and ukrainian, turk, serbian look goods, while polish looks ok, but somewhat cutie. Peru and dutch are decent too. Also brazilian parda.

average_faces_01.jpg

samoans are moggers tbh

@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
@Copexodius Maximus
@verzetn
Tbhngl - the South Indian man you've shown here mogs @Misogynist Curry 卐's "muh white North Indian" obsession. :feelsahh:

Tbhngl - the South Indian man you've shown here mogs @Misogynist Curry 卐's "muh white North Indian" obsession. :feelsahh:
are you south indian ?

Holy shit, that schnoser on (((Argentina)))? Did that many Mossad agents settle there hunting based God Germans?

But remember the story of the US airforce using averages after WWII. Nobody is average.

nothing, just that many here shame curries that they are ugly
True.

But these are all average looking men. Some might even say, decent-to-handsome. The fact is one can find a range of ugly-to-decent-to-good-looking in almost every sample of a given race or subset of peoples. There is ugly, there is average and there is pretty.

Last edited:
are you south indian ?
My ethnic roots are mostly considered "South Indian", yes. Though many would also say Central-Western Indian like Maharashtra. I have a mix in my family lines.

Last edited:
poor people are worse looking, but let's be honest pretty sure that they did photos from bigger cities everywhere
Yeah the photos are samples of well kept people (ie. Not poor by any means)

The people from my home countries look like I know them holy fuck this is accurate

and ?
they seem to look decent
I dunno, they look differently than the woman from the pic, not my type, they have bigger heavy face with bigger nose and cheekbones and look much older than their age.

I dunno, they look differently than the woman from the pic, not my type, they have bigger heavy face with bigger nose and cheekbones and look much older than their age.
i know your preferences

nothing, just that many here shame curries that they are ugly
Many Sri Lankan foids (curries, identical to many South India varieties) mog pointy face Delhi hookers. It's all ragefuel for our pal Misogynist Curry. That's all that matters.

average face by country

average_faces_01.jpg

samoans are moggers tbh

@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
@Copexodius Maximus
@verzetn
Women: England are Sweden are complete moggers

Men: Korea mogs while Iran is pretty boy maxxing.

View attachment 664210View attachment 664213
The average will always look better than most people because adding a bunch of people together cancels out individual flaws people have with their faces. Hence why the ethnic males here look better than even white faces, despite that not being the case on individuals in these groups.

View attachment 664197
General Indid
View attachment 664202
Mountain Indid
View attachment 664208
North Indid
View attachment 664198
Indo Melanid
View attachment 664203
Sinhalesid
View attachment 664204
Keralid
View attachment 664206
Toda
View attachment 664199
Veddid

You forgot the best looking curries of them all.
181B7B5F BD9D 4CA8 ABD1 D9D4E853F8C5
E78A0BCB 3D10 4EB5 9796 AA503F9E603C

Indo-Nordic

@Misogynist Curry 卐 which curry variety are you?

czech is cutie...
@SocialzERo

Whites
White Sands
White Latinos
Central/North Asians
Brown Caucasions
East Asians
SE Asians
Dravidians
Niggers

average face by country

average_faces_01.jpg

samoans are moggers tbh

@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
@Copexodius Maximus
@verzetn
Cumskins mog

Where is any mentioning of North Indians in those pictures, dweeb?
North Indians looks mog south Indians to hell and back. It's a very common fact and only copers like you would hate to acknowledge it.
Main qimg e2fd171e200d3df5a2b27552f6a209cd pjlq

Last edited:
Women: England are Sweden are complete moggers

Men: Korea mogs while Iran is pretty boy maxxing.

The average will always look better than most people because adding a bunch of people together cancels out individual flaws people have with their faces. Hence why the ethnic males here look better than even white faces, despite that not being the case on individuals in these groups.

You forgot the best looking curries of them all.
View attachment 664269View attachment 664270
Indo-Nordic

@Misogynist Curry 卐 which curry variety are you?
North Indid

Many Sri Lankan foids (curries, identical to many South India varieties) mog pointy face Delhi hookers. It's all ragefuel for our pal Misogynist Curry. That's all that matters.
Whatever helps you to cope bro. We know very well how much south Indian niggers are crazy for North Indian chicks.
Looking like a North Indian is considered good in South.
If anyone says to a South Indian nigger that he/she looks like a Punjabi or Jat, he/she would take it as a compliment whereas if anyone says to any North Indian that he/she looks like tamil Or South Indian in general, he/she would take it as an insult.

Where is any mentioning of North Indians in those pictures, dweeb?
North Indians looks mog south Indians to hell and back. It's a very common fact and only copers like you would hate to acknowledge it.
View attachment 664377
Dude you don't understand English or what? I didn't say that North Indians are in the photo. I said that the pictures @To koniec had provided show a handsome looking SI who mogs many Delhite scum.

I was talking of women, but no, the nigger has ape face, he dravidian nigger at least looks human
Niggers mog abos.
It looks like general indid, except with darker eye area and thinner skull.
When did I say it looks Europid Or Arabid?
But it mogs other Indian phenotypes.
would they take it as a compliment if they were told they have the intelligence of a Jat too
Jats aren't low iq. Iq is your only cope. North Indians mog South Indian niggers in defense, sports, wrestling, food, clothes, entertainment, business, politics and SMV to hell and back.
Dude you don't understand English or what? I didn't say that North Indians are in the photo. I said that the pictures @To koniec had provided show a handsome looking SI who mogs many Delhite scum.
No, he doesn't. Delhiites are moggers excluding AASI people.

Last edited:
No, he doesn't. Delhiites are moggers excluding AASI people.
Nope. You're blind. And you are a Coping Guru. Copes are only useful for survival purposes to offset the harsh realities we all face. You are trying to use this Delhi-fair-skin-cope to make yourself seem like you are a part of some normie group, even though you are Incel like the rest of us.

Nope. You're blind. And you are a Coping Guru. Copes are only useful for survival purposes to offset the harsh realities we all face. You are trying to use this Delhi-fair-skin-cope to make yourself seem like you are a part of some normie group, even though you are Incel like the rest of us.
You are diverting the topic now. Delhiites are moggers.
Cope, this is what other Indians think about you:
Your women get extremely wet just by hearing the term "Jat".
Nope. I have lots of copes, including architecture, history, culture, etc.
Your history is being fucked by Iranian farmers, Iranian hunters, Aryans, British, Portuguese, Arabs, Syrian Christians, Nizams etc.
Your culture and architecture isn't yours. It's all North Indian based.
Yes, that's why North India has been controlled by foreign dynasties for basically its entire existence.
Says an Indian abo nigger whose total history is about being raped and kicked out from lands.
Also what Indian state had historically the most powerful navy and launched the only successful naval invasion of a foreign entity?
They were High caste people(south Indianized Indo-Aryans).
Nah, Indian regional cuisines are just different. I don't see any of them being better than each other. The most popular Indian dishes abroad were usually invented by westernized Indian immigrants and are not native to anywhere in India (i.e. chicken tikka masala).
North Indian food mogs south Indian food to hell and back. Period.
South Indian cotton and textiles were the envy of the world during the Eighteenth Century, alongside Bengal.
Nobody likes dirty lungi.
No? South Indians have their own, independent cinema and entertainment industries that produce content in their own languages.
North has given better actors, singers, songs and movies and hence North mogs whole south combined.

Like what :feelsUgh: Gujaratis and Parsis have a reputation of successful entrepreneurship in India, not North Indians.
Because they have high North Indian ancestry(Indus valley and Aryan).
JFL India has shit politicians. Every last one of them.
Kejriwal is best.

Yes that's why I'm going to fuck a beautiful, weak lightskin Punjabi foid if I ever get the chance to :feelsdevil:
Lol cope, dirty nigger.
IMG 20221013 WA0011

Whether they do or not, you're distracting from the main point that Indians see Punjabis and Jats as not the brightest bunch. So if you attach so much importance to the Indian opinion of South Indians' appearance, why not attach just as much importance to the Indian opinion of North Indians' intelligence?
Looks>>>>>>>> intelligence.
I see you weren't able to disprove the fact North India was controlled by foreign conquerors for practically their entire existence post-Iron Age, except for the Sikhs maybe a short while :feelskek:Whereas we were ruled by native South Indian dynasties that patronized art, architecture, math, science, etc. :owo:
You abos didn't do shit. Your whole history is about being raped and subjugated by foreigners be it ancient Iranians, Aryans, British, Portuguese, Nizams etc. It's funny when you call our maternal ancestors—ancient Iranians— as yours when in real you are filthy abos.
Atleast we retained our culture, lands, languages etc unlike you niggers.
All those South Empires were founded by dravidianized Indo-Aryans moggers.

How were South Indians "conquered" by Iranian hunter-gatherers when they're part Iranian hunter-gatherer themselves
They raped your ancestors, nigger.
Your real ancestors are AASI since your most of the ancestry comes from them.
Also LMAO, how do you think hunter-gatherers can conquer anything? They spend all their time gathering food and hunting wild game, not 'conquests'
They raped you. You AASI abos have no history other than being raped and subjugated by outsiders.
Ah yes, the mythical "Aryan" Invasion of South India that literally no one but you insists ever had happened.
Aryan moggers kicked out most of the dirty abos from North and abused rest ones with the help of Varna system.
Those people fucked over all Indians.
You were the ones to be fucked first without even resisting a bit cause you abos can't fight—it's not in your blood.
They just fucked North Indians even harder
Lol cope. Majority of the Anglo-Indians are found in south India and Bangladesh who were the first ones to be colonized.
as South Indian Kingdoms like Vijayanagara were able to reconquer lost land from Muslim Conquests (Madurai Sultanate) whereas North Indians were helpless and mounted no defense.
Marathas and Sikhs wiped out mughals. We North Indians also wiped out Britishers. We gave the most freedom fighters and sacrifices. If North Indians hadn't fought for freedom, you abo niggers would still be licking boots of Englishmen.
The British even cucked you so hard that North Indians take pride in the fact their people slaved for them via their service in the British India Army. Yuck!
Britishers knew that North Indians are aggressive, daring, fearless and masculine people unlike dirty nerdy south Indian abo niggers that's why Britishers used y'all as slaves.
LMAO you're so delusional. Syrian Christians are an endogamous minority restricted to the Malabar Coast. How did they "fuck" all of South India?
You let those people raped your foids. You all are cucks and even take pride being their descendants. Yuck!
Show me a single point in Indian history pre-Raj when this entire land
I am talking about AASI abos in general, fool. You all have always been fucked by foreigners and high caste moggers.
Speak for yourself, buddy. Dravidian architecture is an indigenous design of Hindu temples in South India. On the contrary, North Indian architecture is all Islamic architecture that was patronized by foreign Islamic dynasties.
Your all architectures are a imitations of ancient Iranain and Vedic people, but anyway it doesn't matters all of those were built by high caste moggers and not by dirty AASI abos.
You're projecting hard. It is an incontrovertible, historical fact you were ruled by non-autochthonous dynasties your entire existence except for a measly 50 years in total. On the other hand, It is a fact that non-South Indian dynasties like the Mauryas, Delhi Sultanate, etc. failed to control all of South India!
We have always ruled India for most of the time in history and still ruling while you dirty AASI abos have no empire in your history. Your history is all about being subjugated by outsiders. Those high caste moggers are all North Indian migrants.
South Indianized Indo-Aryans???? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: This entire world is "Indo-Aryan" and "North Indian" to you at this point JFL
So, you are saying Brahmins are native to South? Jfl at this stupid cope.
If they weren't high caste moggers(Indo-Aryans), they wouldn't have promoted Sanskrit, Vedic culture and religions in SEA.
You're clearly only making this up from the top of your head to compensate for the fact your people HAVE HAD NO accomplishments in your entire 3000+ year existence!! You remind me of Nordicists who cope with their lack of historical preeminence by claiming that the ruling class of various Mediterranean civilizations were Northern Europeans.
Says an AASI descendant whose ancestors total history is all about being subjugated by outsiders:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Mmm... nah.
Cope, nigger.
Punjabis do, as a matter of fact.
Lol, it's not lungi go and learn the difference first, nigger.
Also you conceded that South India was a world-renowned textile and cloth manufacturer so you can't say you mog us in cloth.... :society:
That's a cope.
No they don't. You should see how the rest of the world make fun of North Indian culture :feelsgah::feelsgah:Whites kept bullying me and calling me North Indian names (pajeet, baljeet) for embarrassing shit your people did like this
It's Bollywood not North Indian culture you dirty low iq piece of shit.
I can also show tons of videos of foreigners making fun of south Indians
Bollywood ≠ North Indian culture.
I have never seen anyone make fun of anything specific to South India besides coping North Indians.
Making fun of south Indian language

View: https://youtu.be/Xca6Y0wLmUM
1] Gujaratis are not North Indians and you have stated yourself they are West Indians. Also, Persians are North Indians now?!
I didn't say they are North Indians you faggot. However, they do have more North Indian related ancestry than AASI.
Also when did I say persians are North Indians?
2] You conveniently ignored the fact that the third richest Indian was a low-caste Tamil (higher than any Parsi or North Indian),
It's an exception. Just because a dog somehow killed a lion doesn't means all dogs can kill lions.
All the richest communities are high caste moggers with more North Indian related ancestry(Indus valley and Aryan) than AASI.
] None of those aforementioned populations are North Indian.
Aryans and ancient Iranians are our main ancestors.
IVC contributed significantly to all South Asian populations
They contributed mostly to North Indian genetics. Rest of the Indians—especially the lower caste ones—are genetically AASI dominated.
ancestors
Zagros Mountains
The place of origin of our maternal ancestors:owo::owo:
As for the Proto-Indo-Iranians, they were migrants from the Southern Urals who are closer to Siberian and Northern European populations than to modern day Indo-Iranians who have ancestry from various genetically-distant peoples.
When did I say we are most closely related to original Aryans?
And also how does it change the fact that they are our paternal ancestors?
Whether North Indians have more ancestry from Aryans or IVC populations is irrelevant.
Giga Cope:lul::lul:
Europeans don't suddenly become African-Americans just because African-Americans have more European ancestry from them than do Afro-Caribbeans.
African-Americans don't carry 70-80% European ancestry unlike us whose 70-80% ancestry comes from western Eurasia.
The richest states in India, even Kerala, are still impoverished and have mediocre leaders compared to East Asia, Europe, and North America.
Those are first world nations you fool.
Your great North Indian leader is a devotee of a high-AASI politician
I dunno he probably said this to get votes from those low iq niggers just like other politicians.
Not a cope you admitted yourself that I mog you :owo: If you have any chance with a North Indian foid then I do as well :feelswhere:
You only height mog me. If I was tall, I would never be here. I have never been called ugly. People only made fun of my height back then.
Also do you really think Punjabi pajeetas look like that JFL
Understand the context, nigger.

Last edited:
Why are there so many European countries, most of them look the same

When did I say it looks Europid Or Arabid?
But it mogs other Indian phenotypes.
I never said you did, I just made an observation. North indid doesn’t mog general indid. Neither does it mog indo-nordic. It gets mogged by both of those.

I never said you did, I just made an observation. North indid doesn’t mog general indid. Neither does it mog indo-nordic. It gets mogged by both of those.
Giga cope :lul::lul:
Average Indid phenotypes
1665689458022-png.664577

Average North Indid phenotypes
1665689541297-png.664580

You kikes would really go to any extent to show subhumans as superiors:feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• 1665689458022.png
    1665689458022.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 433
  • 1665689541297.png
    1665689541297.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 435
Giga cope :lul::lul:
Average Indid phenotypes
1665689458022-png.664577
View attachment 664578

Average North Indid phenotypes
1665689541297-png.664580
View attachment 664581

You kikes would really go to any extent to show subhumans as superiors:feelskek::feelskek:
Where did you get those second pics? I just used the first ones from each in a previous comment, and based it off of that. The first general indid mogs the first north indid. But all of them still get mogged by indo-nordic.

what this thread has become
Monkey knife fight

How do you guys know so much about this stuff? Self-taught? And if yes, how long did it take to become proficient?
i guess obssesion with so muuucchhh superiority

funniest shit that @Indracel says that he is anti racist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back