Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Racepill] BRUTAL Racepill in video

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-

I know it's from (((buzzfeed))) but they bring up some really good points. They basically said if you're an average looking curry/asian you're fucked, while an average white guy gets laid easily.

I didn't even expect this, JBW is EVERYWHERE

“Dude it’s the media portrayal of us man, that’s why women don’t like us”

COPE

Asian males are naturally short, have terrible facial structure/facial features (squinty eyes), lack facial hair and have micropenises. They are literally missing everthing required of a male to be good-looking. Thank god i wasnt born asian, i would have roped by now. Being born an asian male is a death sentence

Asian males are naturally short, have terrible facial structure/facial features (squinty eyes), lack facial hair and have micropenises. They are literally missing everthing required of a male to be good-looking. Thank god i wasnt born asian, i would have roped by now. Being born an asian male is a death sentence

now imagine being curry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

life is a sick joke for me

JFL @ those who still deny the racepill, it's among the top 5 pills.

now imagine being curry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

life is a sick joke for me

Im curry too and id much rather be a curry than an asian male. Curries are on average couple of inches taller, their dicks are an inch bigger on average. Also the average curry has european facial features/facial structure and nice caramel skin. Furthermore, we have facial hair. Only uneducated white racist retards would think indians are worse than asians. While we arent at the top of the pecking order, we are above asians and by a big margin

yet all that shit makes asian girls attractive

Nippons will eventually create vr waifus to satisfy sexual & emotional void, assuming they're not extinct or invaded before then.

yet all that shit makes asian girls attractive
Foid races with manly traits are disliked generally while the male equivalent with feminine features is repulsed. Of course the first still gets attention, just not front of the pack. Convinced the trans gender agenda is full of guys that didn't start gay, figured they couldn't get any relationships as the man, zog pushing that shit everywhere is a major factor too of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back