Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Racepill] Blacks outslay whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Source: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

If you look at the chart attached you will see that blacks pretty much outslay whites in every category except having 1 partner over the past 12 months and 1-2 partners in lifetime (and thats only because most black men have 2+ partners easily JFL)

Additionally fewer of them are virgins and there are other studies showing that most of them lose their virginity way before any other race (I think the average was around 15 if I recall correctly)

This is the power of being a dark high T bull and the biggest racepill that most black incels here (like @blackletcel LOL) refuse to swallow. I highly suspect that most black"cels" here are incels (not virgins mind you, but incels; most ethnics here have sex but are incels) due to their own standards, black women are hypersexual due to being higher T than most white males so to be an incel as a black guy you really have to try hard (for example, chase only after Aryan blondes instead of your own women and claim that youre incel).

Attachments

• bccels .jpg
    bccels .jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
cause they are low inhib and would fuck a fat ass white coalburner

I highly suspect that most black"cels" here are incels (not virgins mind you, but incels; most ethnics here have sex but are incels) due to their own standards, black women are hypersexual due to being higher T than most white males so to be an incel as a black guy you really have to try hard (for example, chase only after Aryan blondes instead of your own women and claim that youre incel).

Fuck outta here with this.

cause they are low inhib and would fuck a fat ass white coalburner

"Yeah black guys have more sex but..."

giphy.gif

Are you gonna defend women next?

"Yes women can have sex any time they want but..."

Here we go again, shut the fuck up man. Most of that has to do with the blacks running thug game. I'm a fucking virgin, I dont have high standards, very low standards actually, nor do i care about race and i definetly dont chase any ARYAN BLONDES you fucking retard. Wtf is so outlandish about a black male being incel?

Here we go again, shut the fuck up man. Most of that has to do with the blacks running thug game. I'm a fucking virgin, I dont have high standards, very low standards actually, nor do i care about race and i definetly dont chase any ARYAN BLONDES you fucking retard. Wtf is so outlandish about a black male being incel?
+1

I know a lot of niggas who “Slay” but depends on what u mean. Do you mean unattractive fat belly bitches and average? Yes, they fuck em all. 8/10 light skin or chocolate girls? Not to often unless u are either rich, Handsome, Basketball or football player, or a rapper .

They see blacks who run thug game and extrapolate that to the entire race. Too low IQ to realize that those of us who aren't running it get left in the cold even by our own race of foids.

It’s hard for most to believe. They think blackcels could never have problems getting laid because “THUG” game or whatever. Tbh I’d Donkey fuck the first bitch to ever show any amount of affection to me but that won’t ever happen.
They see blacks who run thug game and extrapolate that to the entire race. Too low IQ to realize that those of us who aren't running it get left in the cold even by our own race of foids.
Black girls hate black males who aren’t “ cool” or saucy. Unless you got all retro Jordans on deck and a nice whip and decently attractive. That’s enough for black girls most would take care of YOU . You know how many niggas I know who don’t even have a job or car , or live with they momma or grandma. They still fuck hoes. It truly confuses me sometimes.

Last edited:
I know a lot of niggas who “Slay” but depends on what u mean. Do you mean unattractive fat belly bitches and average? Yes, they fuck em all. 8/10 light skin or chocolate girls? Not to often unless u are either rich, Handsome, Basketball or football player, or a rapper .

I know a lot of women who can have sex but depends on what u mean. Do you mean with unattractive and average guys? Yes, they can fuck em all. 8/10 male models or Chads who want a relationship? Not to often unless u are extremely pretty.

Sex with black girls does not count as sex (they are subhuman) therefore the study is flawed.

But hey, keep up the cope.

Last edited:

The thing with running thug game is that its so easy and cheap to do so and you will get a girl who genuinely loves you unlike a gold digging self hating asian ex hooker that you will have to pay thousands of dollars to export from asia if you are a white guy

Its another thing that you dont feel like running thug game

Sex with blacks girls does not count as sex (they are subhuman) therefore the study is flawed.

Sex with white girls are bestiality , They are cave dwellers. Would do white people shrivel the fuck in the sun and use sunblock?

Black guys are slaying. Women like this
4079554e58f6d684abe2a28022cfef08.jpg

Still feeling blackpilled?

Black girls hate black males who aren’t “ cool” or saucy. Unless you got all retro Jordans on deck and a nice whip and decently attractive. That’s enough for black girls most would take care of YOU . You know how many niggas I know who don’t even have a job or car , or live with they momma or grandma. They still fuck hoes. It truly confuses me sometimes.

Some niggas out here runnin' around with like 5 or 6 baby mommas. You'd think the fourth or fifth would realize the dude ain't about shit. They really think they'll be the one to "tame" these types, JFL.

I know a lot of women who can have sex but depends on what u mean. Do you mean with unattractive and average guys? Yes, they can fuck em all. 8/10 male models or Chads who want a relationship? Not to often unless u are extremely pretty.
Show me a pic of a femoid you mean as an example.

I highly suspect that most black"cels" here are incels (not virgins mind you, but incels; most ethnics here have sex but are incels) due to their own standards,
I get warned and my post deleted for even implying shit like this about whitecels, what's up with that?
I've never had sex before, and literally my only standards are don't have children and don't be over twice my weight (130lbs), keep fucking coping whitecel. Black men may have sex more but that's because poor people fuck far more often. Fact of the matter is you have a far better chance at being desired than me.

7 dating

Being Black is no more an advantage than being short, which is to say, it's not one at fucking all. Stop with the cope, start swallowing the actual facts.

lul time to bring out okcupid dating statistics

Black guys are slaying. Women like this
4079554e58f6d684abe2a28022cfef08.jpg

Still feeling blackpilled?

My OP is stats backed, that picture is juts cherry picking

I can easily whip out a video like this (just find one with a black guy instead)

and destroy this cope

929202_1526636740882066_1769184989_n.jpg

Last edited:
The thing with running thug game is that its so easy and cheap to do so and you will get a girl who genuinely loves you unlike a gold digging self hating asian ex hooker that you will have to pay thousands of dollars to export from asia if you are a white guy

Its another thing that you dont feel like running thug game

You don't know shit about thug game. As @FACEandLMS, me, and other blackcels have explained, you can't just do a complete 180 on your personality on a whim. You're no better than the cucks at IT that spout the "be confident" meme. Running a believable thug game requires a certain temperament, mindset, and upbringing that the blackcels here obviously don't have (or we'd be doing it).

Black women are only "hyper sexual" with attractive black men, not average ones. Most males of any race (or species) are undesirable by default.

P.s. Black guys typically don't chase women of other races. That's a bisexual fantasy promoted by men who get off on seeing women get ravaged by black cocks.

LOL.

Time to take your medication lil' nig, you are having CRAZY DELUSIONS.
Says the guy in his basement, please enlighten me ? What does a guy like you covered in 3 day old cum stains on his boxers and Bags of Doritos on his floor know who slays? Shit posting all day , how do u have time to know this?:think:

@itsOVER didn't need thousands of dollars to get three Asian foids pregnant.
Regardless, stop acting like thug game is exclusive to blacks, whitecels can run it too, you just choose not to because you know you can't make that 180 on your personality. Give it a try though and report back.

Says the guy in his basement, please enlighten me ? What does a guy like you covered in 3 day old cum stains on his boxers and Bags of Doritos on his floor know who slays? Shit posting all day , how do u have time to know this?:think:
Pretty sure hes trolling, between "Sex with black girls does not count as sex (they are subhuman) therefore the study is flawed." and "lil nig" Im 100% sure hes out to provoke you

Just ignore him tbh
@itsOVER didn't need thousands of dollars to get three Asian foids pregnant.
Regardless, stop acting like thug game is exclusive to blacks, whitecels can run it too, you just choose not to because you know you can't make that 180 on your personality. Give it a try though and report back.

Thug game doesnt work if youre white, for whites its either college athlete or drug dealer game

Also a ticket to Asia is just over $1000 + cost of living

So yeah, he needed that money

Last edited:
Op spitting some truth and these nigas can't handle it, face it being a black virgin is like .0001% of your population while being a white virgin Is like 5% of our population

I went to a rib joint in a blacker neighborhood the other day and it was a good reminder of what the average sampling and black people look like. Round head, bulging exposed eyes, 404 chin not found, big lips and noses and most of them were shorter than me (I'm 5' 11'' - 6'0''). I only remember one black guy being with a black woman and he was like 6'2'' and running thuglite game with beaded braids, stylish shades and sneakers. His girl was fat and leslie jones looking with a purple hair weave. I saw a JBW couple of some stocky, irish looking guy with a 4/10 latina.

Honestly, most black men have a well earned reputation as pig fuckers. Most black men are willing to stoop to very low depths to get their dick wet. Most blackcels are men with a modicum of decency and self-respect. Saying they're volcel because they refuse to fuck sub-4 roasties is laughable. Aren't most of us volcel by that standard? How many of us here would fuck a hambeast? Not incel seeks to fuck up their potential children's future because of a hard dick. A lot of us are incel because we fucking want better for our offspring.

I'm tired of reiterating this. The only niggas that are slaying and out slaying whites are the ones that fit the black American rapper/ thug mold. Every other nigga not like that is struggling or posting on here.

I'm tired of reiterating this. The only niggas that are slaying and out slaying whites are the ones that fit the black American rapper/ thug mold. Every other nigga not like that is struggling or posting on here.

((( American rapper / Thug mold )))

Honestly, most black men have a well earned reputation as pig fuckers. Most black men are willing to stoop to very low depths to get their dick wet. Most blackcels are men with a modicum of decency and self-respect. Saying they're volcel because they refuse to fuck sub-4 roasties is laughable. Aren't most of us volcel by that standard? How many of us here would fuck a hambeast? Not incel seeks to fuck up their potential children's future because of a hard dick. A lot of us are incel because we fucking want better for our offspring.
This
((( American rapper / Thug mold )))
???

Sex with black girls does not count as sex (they are subhuman) therefore the study is flawed.

Kill yourself
lmao, no shit

You can't be a badboy if you're bald and a lanklet. You're just a creep.
Wrong. For thug game and badboy game appearance dosent matter as long as you prove yourself.

Last edited:
Op spitting some truth and these nigas can't handle it, face it being a black virgin is like .0001% of your population while being a white virgin Is like 5% of our population
cope

Very low IQ.

There are way more black women than black men in the dating market because half of niggas are in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.