Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RacePill] BLACK MEN HAVE LESS SMV THAN WHITE AND LATINO MEN

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
ITS LITERALLY IN THE BLACKPILL WIKI
Over for bbc

Over for bbc2

Over for bbc3

Over for bbc4

WHITE MALE > LATINO MALE > BLACK MALE. You're LITERALLY BLUEPILLED AND DENYING RELAITY if you deny this.

inb4 the stormfrontcels nazicels KKKcels getting angry about these facts

Brutal suifuel for curries. Like literally no one wants to date them. I really feel bad for them

5% curries.. Brutal curry pill :feelsUgh:

JFL @ JBW deniers.

We are incels.

Unless you're chad I dont see why you care.

If you're ugly you're ugly. White, black, or asian

40% of noodle whores exclude their own race jfl

whites>latinos>blacks> then probably Ricecels>Sand niggers>Curries

We are incels.

Unless you're chad I dont see why you care.

If you're ugly you're ugly. White, black, or asian
This is true.

This post is mainly for the stormfront KKK faggots that say shit like "ALL BLACKCELS ARE FAKECEL VOCEL"

I have to question where those stats came from... I don't doubt asians are the most incel, but, going on testosterone (T) levels, I'd think on a global level whites would be the next most incel race behind asians. Then brown people(arabs/hispanics), then black people. Blacks are generally more athletic (ie more chadrone genes, relatively speaking), more of those chad genes come with higher T levels.

White people are 20-30 yrs from being a minority in the west, this is a confirmed fact. And they are bringing in male-only arab refugees into white nations to help displace the native populations. Which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if white men were more valued than those brown men.

I personally believe JBE (Just Be Exotic)- TRADTHOT white women, asian women, and latina women have a thing for white men. All the other white women spend their fertile years bouncing on Tyrone, Abdul, or Chico dick, then maybe beta buxx a white man later on when she's ready to settle down. Black women generally go for black men (but I'm seeing early signs this might change too). The reason why asian women go for white men is the same reason why so many white women want tyrone dick, it's the dick pill. Asian women are used to asian men, but white men are generally higher T (bigger dicks) (Plus expatriots have more $$$ and green card too), white women see black men in a similar way.

It's no secret women are known to spread their legs for invaders, this has happened down thru history. Women are often harder upon the men of their own tribe than they are of outsiders, perhaps maybe this is a mechanism to discourage inbreeding I dunno.... But black women have shat on black men and we see the damage, single mother homes, etc, white women attacking white men is the base of western feminism (they eventually adopted minorities along the way), Asian women are horrible to Asian men.

it shows that blacks are not in relationships because the only relationship blacks have is pump and dump. They just have sex and then leave. They know they have infinite options so why get stuck with only one female while they can have sex with thousands or even millions.

the stats don't mean shit when you see that 4/10 white guys barely get any matches at all in most of the west. if you're an ugly white male in the west you are hated and have a shitty quality of life

ITS LITERALLY IN THE BLACKPILL WIKI
View attachment 250004
View attachment 250005
View attachment 250006
View attachment 250007

WHITE MALE > LATINO MALE > BLACK MALE. You're LITERALLY BLUEPILLED AND DENYING RELAITY if you deny this.

inb4 the stormfrontcels nazicels KKKcels getting angry about these facts
Asians Exclude own race:40%
Ratio of being in a relationship 0.474-0.586
Source

We talked about this a bit of the last few weeks. The more white passing the better.

Lifefuel for a second, then realizing im an ugly white man :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back