Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Racepill] Average white vs ethnics

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
Average white person

Average deathnic

To all whitecels out there, be glad you're not ethnic.

I wish i was white. Unfortunately i'm but an ethnic slav.
Your average slav.

Last edited:
white but still incel so doesn't matter

Ethnics are the biggest mistake of God.

Imagine unironically being a hindu nationalist :feelskek:

Your average white >= Chadpreet/Chang

There is no God, but if one exists, he will have to beg for my forgiveness.
I know I just need someone to blame... you know I cannot blame Nature cuz it's devoid of reason...

I know I just need someone to blame... you know I cannot blame Nature cuz it's devoid of reason...
There is actually a creator, It's your parents. They gave your genome, so you know who to blame.

There is actually a creator, It's your parents. They gave your genome, so you know who to blame.
My father is tall but he has a subhuman face. My mother is pretty but is too short. I got my dad's face and my mom's height :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Brutal, you have one shot at life and you were born ethnic.

My father is tall but he has a subhuman face. My mother is pretty but is too short. I got my dad's face and my mom's height :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Both my parents have decent faces but are short. So I got their height and my grandfathers hideous face.:feelsrope: