Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Racemixing needs to be Banned

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★
Racemixing is honestly disgusting especially when it comes to kids who are the outcome of it banning racemixing would also help most men since the foids of their race won't be race traitors anymore and it's a good way to stop degenerate behaviour from foids noodlewhores in particular from being extreme race traitors
And it's just a fact that Mixed kids a majority of them suffer with a mix of Genetic defects

if it werent for racemixing I wouldnt have been born as the truecel abomination I am today. My life is constant suffering and I will never fit in anywhere because I belong to no race

Based. And yeah, I definitely agree with you.

Last edited:
Racemixing is honestly disgusting especially when it comes to kids who are the outcome of it banning racemixing would also help most men since the foids of their race won't be race traitors anymore and it's a good way to stop degenerate behaviour from foids noodlewhores in particular from being extreme race traitors
And it's just a fact that Mixed kids a majority of them suffer with a mix of Genetic defects
Got it racist

if it werent for racemixing I wouldnt have been born as the truecel abomination I am today. My life is constant suffering and I will never fit in anywhere because I belong to no race
Brutal. I'm a bit like you, though I'm full RICE. I genuinely DON'T fit anywhere in Western society, I'm too shitskin for the 'Whites' and I'm also too Western for the 'Asians'. It's over.

Brutal. I'm a bit like you, though I'm full RICE. I genuinely DON'T fit anywhere in Western society, I'm too shitskin for the 'Whites' and I'm also too Western for the 'Asians'. It's over.
:fuk:

Idgaf about the world in general anymore unless it has something to do with me or incels in general

let kikes do their thing, nazis do theirs. not my problem

Inceldom discussed

Got it racist
Are you such a low level jew that they couldn't give you virgin gentile foids for working on the jew agenda?

Politics-coping is sad man, I don't see why you could be an incel and care. Incels should want the worst for the world and not the best.
I actually, don't mind. Everyone copes in different ways. But the lounge exists for these type of posts.

Yes, racemixing is evil.

race is a jewish british concept.

I agree
I don't fit in any race culture as mixed-race