Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racemixing can cause more incels

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
I'M GLAD TO BE BACK. ONE OF MY INCEL FRIENDS ONLINE TOLD ME THIS IS THE NEW SITE.

I have to state first and foremost, I am not personally against racemixing. You can love any person (of age) that you want.

However we have to recognize that human beings have evolved in different parts of the world for thousands of years. Race mixing has always existed, but it hasn't been this common as it is now. We are starting to recognize the side effects. ER is a great example.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health/

What are your thoughts?

According to statistics racemixxing is extremely beneficial for would be ethnics and only very slightly disadvantageous to would be whites(where it would hardly make a difference) except for mulattos but mulattos are closer to whites than blacks SMV wise.

I have to state first and foremost, I am not personally against racemixing. You can love any person (of age) that you want.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
1540730160145 1

High IQ. Just look at hapas. Jesus fucking christ, that's where it all goes wrong.

Cope as fuck.

ER looked like a high teir normie/Chadlite.

Secondly mixed race Chads like this will tear up pussy like. no. other.
562ef6e85e90874bd02e03528747ddec.jpg

It's all in the genetic lottery and ugly in = ugly out. If you're ugly, you're just going to make ugly babies.

It has nothing to do with interracial marriages if subhumans marry they gonna make subhuman babies

Spic

racde mixing should be gbanned gtbh flat faces are so ugly it;s unbeleivable.

Not true. I met a lot of Race Mixed people and most of them looked average to good.

It has nothing to do with interracial marriages if subhumans marry they gonna make subhuman babies

Cope, mixed race people are some of the best looking.
Actually that's false. Ugly parents usually have good looking kids, and good looking parents usually have ugly kids.

Cope, mixed race people are some of the best looking.
I have never seen a non white woman that was attractive to me.

Ugly parents usually have good looking kids, and good looking parents usually have ugly kids
Very rare. Usually your looks are a mix of your parents features, if they both have only shittier features it's impossible to be good looking.

You can't separate race from looks. Just lol at ethniccel cope. The only reason some mixed individuals look decent is because they have white DNA in them. White+hispanic or white+black can in some cases look good, but even then they would still probably look better if they were just tall Aryan chads. Mixed race people that have no white DNA in them almost always look like shit.

Cope. Also who the fuck are you?

You can't separate race from looks. Just lol at ethniccel cope. The only reason some mixed individuals look decent is because they have white DNA in them. White+hispanic or white+black can in some cases look good, but even then they would still probably look better if they were just tall Aryan chads. Mixed race people that have no white DNA in them almost always look like shit.

>17
If you're gonna risk arrest why not double down and go for one in her prime :feelshehe:
Truth. Draconian AoC laws encourage actual pedophilia (or hebephilia if you dislike prepubescents). You're fucked either way.

I'M GLAD TO BE BACK. ONE OF MY INCEL FRIENDS ONLINE TOLD ME THIS IS THE NEW SITE.

However we have to recognize that human beings have evolved in different parts of the world for thousands of years. Race mixing has always existed, but it hasn't been this common as it is now. We are starting to recognize the side effects. ER is a great example.

What are your thoughts?
Racemixing always existed but it wasn't beetween people living millions of kilometres in distance:feelsbaton:.

Fucking a nigger from Congo while being a snownigger nordic is not the same than a Spaniard fucking a african berber with green eyes.

Racemixing in reality is very beneficial in long term but only with the nearest race never with that amount of distance that's outbreeding depresion even worst than inbreeding.

Also racemixing is good for your greatgrandson but is not for your son.
If you have the choice to make your son an incel but your greatgrandson president from your country will you do it?

What are your thoughts?

Extremely low IQ post, its not race mixing creating incels, its giving women rights and priviledges that did that, if we banned all race mixing and allowed women to operate as they do now we'd still have just as much incels coming into existence at the same rate. Race obsessed incels need to compartmentalize their "struggles", I'm pretty sure there is a nice white nationalist forum (if you are white) or some pro black anti white forum (if you are black) for you to browse and make these kinds of posts.

But separating the races is not an incel issue, reducing women's "sexual power" and rights is an incel issue.

View attachment 57270
racde mixing should be gbanned gtbh flat faces are so ugly it;s unbeleivable.

That looks like my face 100% except with no under bagged eyes

Also if u push the lips out more and darken the skin then it's 100% match, I even have the same hair growth lmao

High IQ
Racemixing is bad, fuck off jews.

When you think about it, racemixing should have the potential to combine the best features of both races. Then you look at hapas, and 99% of them are incel becuase that never happens

When you think about it, racemixing should have the potential to combine the best features of both races. Then you look at hapas, and 99% of them are incel becuase that never happens

That's cus most racemixxers are average or below average and race mixxing is not popular, if it was then there would be more Meeks. That's just statistics.

ER is the proof.
And all white incels who married an asian will have an incel boy (or a Stacy if girl)

Racemixing rarely produces good results and is never a good idea, the offspring will have no identity. However I would racemix to escape inceldom cause I don't give a fuck at this point.

Oh god wtf no that's not what I meant. Obviously age differences like that aren't a problem. This system is fucked up. I mean like 12 yr olds and shit
Extremely low IQ post, its not race mixing creating incels, its giving women rights and priviledges that did that, if we banned all race mixing and allowed women to operate as they do now we'd still have just as much incels coming into existence at the same rate. Race obsessed incels need to compartmentalize their "struggles", I'm pretty sure there is a nice white nationalist forum (if you are white) or some pro black anti white forum (if you are black) for you to browse and make these kinds of posts.

But separating the races is not an incel issue, reducing women's "sexual power" and rights is an incel issue.

Sexual liberation is a huge factor but you are deflecting the topic at hand because you don't want to address race. It's ok man I'm not gonna call you a racist or anything.

Last edited:
Asians worship whiteness. Most white and asian mingling come from low tier whites who have no choice but to get with low tier asians. The combination of physical subhumanity and mental disorders combine to give rise to one of the most fucked up sons of bitches you will ever have the displeasure of seeing. If the spawns don’t come out blessed with beauty, then the phenotype will come across as jarring and uncanny. Ugly mono races are whatever because they can blend in, but biracial subhumans will struggle because they can’t hide within their respective race, no one is acclimated to the appearance of this new species. This in and of itself will create all sorts of mental issues and dissonance with regards to identity and beauty, but when you factor in the origins and mental disorders of the parents, you have a recipe for ER.

According to statistics racemixxing is extremely beneficial for would be ethnics and only very slightly disadvantageous to would be whites(where it would hardly make a difference) except for mulattos but mulattos are closer to whites than blacks SMV wise.

well that's fucked. thats why we need to go to space.

Why is white male black girl different from any other form of racemixing?
Because there are a lot of unpaired White Males and Black females.
If Black Girls took White Males, it would help the InCel problem a lot.
When Black Men take our girls away, it makes the Ince Prolem worse.
When Jews promote race mixing, it is always Black Man with Young White Girl.
Never older couple, White Man with Black Girl - almost only.
Jews are only for race mixing when it hurts the WHITE MAN.
Black Girls with White Men doesn't hurt the White Man.

As a very very white guy I get exactly the same amount of pussy in a 99.9% white country as I get in big cities in the US.

Because there are a lot of unpaired White Males and Black females.
If Black Girls took White Males, it would help the InCel problem a lot.
When Black Men take our girls away, it makes the Ince Prolem worse.
When Jews promote race mixing, it is always Black Man with Young White Girl.
Never older couple, White Man with Black Girl - almost only.
Jews are only for race mixing when it hurts the WHITE MAN.
Black Girls with White Men doesn't hurt the White Man.

The children you would produce would be low IQ which is what they want

Cope as fuck.

ER looked like a high teir normie/Chadlite.

No he didn't.

I can't find the picture that proves it, but he is a MASSIVE chincel. Severely recessed chin to the point of non-existence. He has excellent cheekbones which why he "kinda" looks like he might be attractive, but when you see his side profile, holy hell its bad. He looks so subhuman.

He was also a manlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back