Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racemixers should be burnt alive and beheaded

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
You wanna fuck a darkie as a white? Maybe your skin should just be burnt like one.

65D7BD05 292C 44C1 9958 904CE8C75A31
That is all.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I agree but disagree. White man can help bleach any race he wants. If a darkie tries to make a race darker they are executed

well if you include sub5 SEAmaxxers into the sack idk what to say

Stormcoping pretty hard, buddy boyo.

I'd fuck white foids if I could. :feelsbadman:

If an attractive foid from a non-african race wants to fuck I'm accepting, volcel if you wouldn't

Toilet time is fun lmao

Id fuck any race i dont care for your morals im a desperate virgin

Stormcoping pretty hard, buddy boyo.
It's all they have left. Imagine caring about who other people are having sex with as a subhuman.

Racism is the absolute worst cope, because you can sit and cry about "race mixing" but you'll still be a subhuman.

I wish I was white

Keep crying for sex havers

5ddbea5c837f47bbe260ddb5ce44f954

It's all they have left. Imagine caring about who other people are having sex with as a subhuman.

Racism is the absolute worst cope, because you can sit and cry about "race mixing" but you'll still be a subhuman.

@BummerDrummer is a low IQ muh white race coper.
Stormfronts OUT OUT OUT

mix the race get a gun to the face init

Elliot Rodger 2.0

So go and find me cute adorable white loli waifu of culture

Maybe in principle, but it will never happen. The elite whites and Ashkenazi jews are the ones pushing it. You can cope by subscribing to WN ideals, but those who actually have power in society would rather partake in their baby fuck and murder rituals on the most recent replacement for Epstein's loli bitch island.

Ok redditor

Race mixing should be illegal tbh

Id fuck any race i dont care for your morals im a desperate virgin
Same here. Seriously though antiracemixers should be shot in the head with a gun. It's retarded to care about who's fucking who, especially since humans have been racemixing and interbreeding since like the beginning of mankind. But whatever alt righters keep on coping.

Same here. Seriously though antiracemixers should be shot in the head with a gun. It's retarded to care about who's fucking who, especially since humans have been racemixing and interbreeding since like the beginning of mankind. But whatever alt righters keep on coping.
Shitskin nigger cope. Race mixing creates genetic mutt garbage heaps. "They've been interbreeding since the beginning of mankind goy!" Cope. Niggers did in Africa, and they are more closely related to homo erectus than homo sapiens (Homo erectus walks among us).

I agree man. jfl at people saying you're a stormfronter because of this

Whites mixing with asians should be illegal, anything else is fine.

A little extreme but I wouldn't protest

for some reasons I read ''postmaxxers'' in the title
god my brain is so fucked