Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Racemixer realizes it's over for his hapa son and tells him to JBWmaxx in Asia

someone post that video with that hapa chad in japan.it's possible that he is good looking for a hapa.doubt it though.

I know a Chad happa

He’s a 6’5 TallFag mogger

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
cucks in the comments "he's racist" :soy:

jfl at the comments saying the father is racist, when in actuality it is the women

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
cucks in the comments "he's racist" :soy:
You just know they're the hapas who turned out Asian.
2423p0.jpg

jfl at the comments saying the father is racist, when in actuality it is the women
all she ever wanted was cute daughter to kpopmaxx and fame maxx but all she got was skinny lanklet elliot rodger v.2.0

Blackpilled father

I know of a hapa he should probably learn from.

If he's a tall normie hapa he should be successful. If you're going to be hapa you'd better be half Japanese,because from what I heard the Japanese love people who're half Japanese and half White, they're known as Halfus and they're seen in a positive light. So yeah the Hapa in the OP's reddit post should do well in Japan, provided he's tall and at least normie looking. If not, then he's fucked.

What even happens if a hapa breeds with an asían
Don’t think I’ve seen that combo much

What’s with this ricecel cope that they aren’t popular because of how the media portrays them

Whitey plus Asian = shitty male child

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back