Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racemaxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/wjlah0/is_it_a_dick_move_to_mislead_women_about_your_race/

OP is me larping, after a mod banned me for "racism" :lul:

Thus is the fate of deathnics, roasties discriminating against us is "just a preference" but when we try to conform to that preference and improve our race we are the racists :society:

Thus is the fate of deathnics, roasties discriminating against us is "just a preference" but when we try to conform to that preference and improve our race we are the racists :society:

Yes. I am Blasian and South American Amerindian, yet I resemble a pure Negroe.

I'm Blasian(AA + Chinese/Filipino/Siberian/Tribaloid(Amerindian)).

Haplogroup

Asian

Asian IQ

Asiatic

Asian Intelligence

(All 30X Whole Genome Sequencing)

HapMap

Post gone, got an archive?

I’m mixed Latino but I don’t have the ideal phenotype so I just look like a shitskin mutt. :feelsbadman:

>I think I agree. Cuz unfortunately, Asians aren’t rated as the most desirable race when considering males. There’s data on this so not just saying it. Also I’m an Asian woman. So don’t hate.

>I can see it being frustrating to be an Asian male on dating apps. Social constructs can suck.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Noodlewhores love bragging about how much more SMV they have than us :feelsseriously:

>This is unethical
Jesus fucking Christ, I hate Plebbit mods SO MUCH. They are all cucked subhumans and should be executed (irl)
Isn't it unethical to get rejected OVER AND OVER again? isn't it unethical to rot in loneliness just because of your looks/race/nationality?! :feelswhat:

>This is unethical
Jesus fucking Christ, I hate Plebbit mods SO MUCH. They are all cucked subhumans and should be executed (irl)
Isn't it unethical to get rejected OVER AND OVER again? isn't it unethical to rot in loneliness just because of your looks/race/nationality?! :feelswhat:
Apparently we deserve it for being born ethnic :feelswhat:

The reddit OP is a retard for even asking the r/dating soy brainlets for advice. He has probably been on more dates than the """"male"""" users of soyddit anyway.

The reddit OP is a retard for even asking the r/dating soy brainlets for advice. He has probably been on more dates than the """"male"""" users of soyddit anyway.
OP is him I think

It's immoral and racist bro :soy::soy::feelskek:

It was me :dafuckfeels: